Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love (48101 Views)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by jeromestarks: 5:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Islandlady:
If I am her mama, I will wipe her chord for neck, make the love clear immediately and let her brain reset to factory default!

This generation sef
Calm down,she's only 15.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by jeromestarks: 5:52am On Aug 16, 2022
virginprincess:
How to know people that don't read before commenting undecided undecided,mtcheeeeeew......nigeria girls can never be this foolish.
This isn't foolishness; it's love!
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Amodi470(m): 6:03am On Aug 16, 2022
I hate Indians with passion, walahi those people are just like animals
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Amodi470(m): 6:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Walahi I hate Indians with passion,so foolish
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Amodi470(m): 6:10am On Aug 16, 2022
UptownVibes:
Mumu! Fantasy na em this one dey call love grin She is just 15.. By the time she is 25,she will definitely regret this act. If the table is turned, will her partner do same? This life na per head o.. Na only you waka come o..

Please help us make her understand this concept cus ignorance is a disease.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Amodi470(m): 6:10am On Aug 16, 2022
I blame Buhari for this, bad governance
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Belteshazzar1: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2022
What does a girl of 15 know about love?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Belteshazzar1: 6:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Amodi470:
I blame Buhari for this, bad governance

How is this related to Buhari?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by latolz: 6:40am On Aug 16, 2022
This one pass titanic
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Phraences: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Bionic07:
A Shrimp?

Now this is funny . cheesy
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Belteshazzar1: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2022
lochi01:
so it's a long life and prosperity?

Laugh wan kill me
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Belteshazzar1: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2022
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Not just any cord ooo for maximum and quick effect it must be oraimo cord.

Chai people can talk sha
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by ukaface(f): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Maybe she no know wetin be hiv

She go soon know
Then she go hate her decision, in short her life.
That story title' had I known..." Wey them dey ask us to write for school, this is a perfect example.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Hassanmaye(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Okonandmary:
Only SIMPS can do the impossible
Hahahhahahaha my brother
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by WriterX(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2022
True love is not seeing the one you fall in a hole and jumping into it to prove your love, it's helping them get out of it.

Her act was sheer foolishness.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Chris2863(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2022
DenreleDave:
I know it can only be Nigerian girl bcoz majority of them are foolish..

I am sure the guy has money and the lady wantu die there grin grin grin grin grin grin
you dey read so?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Farfalla(f): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
What is the word for a female simp?

"Wife material".

4 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Zonefree(m): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2022
virginprincess:
What should we call this one now?cheesy cheesy, i knew she must be a white girl because africa/nigeria women can never be this stupid ,senseless and foolish in the name of love.
Indians are not white.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Lexicent(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Pls read before u comment
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Benwallt(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2022
There nothing this gender will not do for dick
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by jclassiq(m): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
It says an indian girl.. U Dyslexic?

The idiot is just trolling. Ignore "it."
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by jclassiq(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2022
That is juvenile stupidity. At the 6th or 7th ARV appointment she will regret this thoughtless antic if hers.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Barims(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2022
virginprincess:
What should we call this one now?cheesy cheesy, i knew she must be a white girl because africa/nigeria women can never be this stupid ,senseless and foolish in the name of love.

You be mumu!

Indian are not white
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Focusmi: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2022
Such is life yet nothing is new.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2022
At 15 what does she know about life? If the boyfriend finds a cure, he will dump her for a fresh chic.

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by brideman: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2022
prove of love indeed @15 undecided no be juju be that
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by SugarGirl44(f): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Girls at that age are generally genetically clueless and emotional.
They will do the unthinkable.
That's why they need proper mentoring cos they easy go off track that when they grow older they wonder how stupid they once were.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by woleabayo(f): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2022
you de mad u no sabi read ?
DenreleDave:
I know it can only be Nigerian girl bcoz majority of them are foolish..

I am sure the guy has money and the lady wantu die there grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by dnawah(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Islandlady:
If I am her mama, I will wipe her chord for neck, make the love clear immediately and let her brain reset to factory default!

This generation sef
if u get better government and better medical facilities,there nothing u cannot do o!
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by blingxx(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2022
virginprincess:

She's just fifteen .. "a teenager (when you are still stupid,dumb and depressed asf ) the sad thing is she will never recover from this type of mistake undecided this is HIV we are talking about
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2022
DenreleDave:
are you truly a virgin abi your werey dey disguise

May be she misplace am after creating the moniker. Unfortunately we no dey edit username for here lmaoooo grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Tegabadguy(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz / Multiple Bumps On My 3-Year-Old Boy Scalp. / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.