Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) (31175 Views)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) / Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JslnFucPkMk

CCTV Captures The Moment A Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Photos, Video)

CCTV camera has captured the moment an armed security man stole money from a woman's handbag, IGBERETV reports.

As seen in the video, the security man walked into the room and dipped his hand into the handbag placed on a counter in a place that appears to be a business centre.

He heads for the door after taking the money, but turns back to return part of the stolen money.

While reviewing the footage, the woman who owns the handbag could be heard in the video telling another person reviewing the footage with her:

“Na N49,050 dey there o. He come leave N27,050 for me. Me wey I don send calculations to madam as I come from market.”

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
A criminal disguising as a security agent. He should be prosecuted.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by boocheey: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stealing na bad something

11 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Gvvaay6: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Vyzz: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
cool

Is this not the owner of the moniker Pandorahobi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Boogyman557: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool

CUNTREE hard bro!

Things don cost for SMALL MARKET and MAIN MARKET but stealing ain't the right tin to do..

Make sure ur PVC is ready..

As I de here So..

My PVC, my WEED, my KALA, all of them de OBIdient..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

9 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by megamank(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
He couldn't resist the urge to steal...
Many days for the thief but one day his sins shall find him out...

Just imagine.. A security man with Guns is now the thief...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by TeeGentle(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
The security man want to help the woman secure the money grin grin
But unfortunately he does not know an eye of a CCTV (an extra security also) is watching cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by olatade(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Las las. Everybody na thief. Na opportunity never no set for some

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by VeryWickedMan: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
NwekeUG:
He heads for the door after taking the money, but turns back to return part of the stolen money.

Bad Samaritan

18 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Werey get change of mind come return 22k..
which kind confused thief be diz sef??...

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Xbbah7: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Get you littt

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by aysnoopy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
So he don't know CCTV is working abi
Mumu man.
Thank God he was captured

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by CalabarPikin: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
See them

Bringing shame to the family

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Jsucre(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Orisirisi
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Krublog(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wahala!!!
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Purelypure(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Crime will reduce by 40% if cctv is made compulsory in all public meeting points

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by TastyFriedPussy: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
People will just be jumping into conclusions anyhow.. Who told her now that the man was stealing the money? Isn't it clear that he was only removing it from the purse for good measures so that someone else won't steal it...that's he's job he's doing for God sake.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by franchasofficia: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Criminals parading as security operatives.

Nigeria and West Africa's problem goes beyond ordinary, it has something to do with the black skin angry

Tell me why can't we have one black nation that is a world superpower or at least a fully developed nation, from the ones in Africa to those in North and South America, they are all nodowell nations and you want me to believe all is well with the black race?

Even in India, the region that have the highest population of black Indians is the least developed and seriously ravaged with insecurity, rape, etc, same with South Africa, and even Chicago in The US.

Black people need to sit back and ask themselves self evaluating quedtions and look for sincere ways to change their backward status in the comity of nations cry

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by chudez0147(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
DamnNigga
He should just kukuma sack himself. Ole!
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by AdaAwka1: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Since he is carrying a gun, then its armed robbery.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by atobs4real(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Caught in the act
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by BrickDevo: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Calculated move, the security man just took his unpaid salary.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Gvvahhs6: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
P
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by nemelu123(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]His good heart is still alive [right][/right]
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by pekisdgee(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
People are hungry Apc needs to do something about this

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by inoki247: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
When people dey hustle for Job u see one buh Ojukokoro no allow u rest..

Last last he go land himself for jail....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State / Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) / Bandits Who Kidnapped 63 Women In Katsina Release Video Of The Bride & Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.