Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash (31663 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Charged By FA For Smashing Everton Supporter's Phone / Man Utd Chiefs 'considering Sacking Ole Gunnar Solskjaer' Before Tottenham Clash / Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by moodyguy: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2022
FA should sanction only Tuchel he started the whole bruohaha.
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by Reference(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Sour grapes everywhere. There was nothing wrong with the officiating.

The FA gave more latitude to referees this season to allow the game flow more this season as the same fans have been complaining that players pretend a lot and disrupt the flow of the game.
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by Bishopceo: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Same way Arsenal was robbed last season by awarding Spurs a controversial penalty and that one Chelsea fan was very happy saying nothing wrong, What come around goes around and i think we have Man United Ferguson era at hand the way referee favours Spurs these days. Chelsea fans take heart after all you still got a point but next time defend well till the final whistle is blown.
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Las! Las! FA go cash out from their fat juicy salaries.

Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by Pheelzy(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2022
wiseone28:
How much
Omoh grin

Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by Ambivert2040(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115735774:
Thomas Tuchel and Antonio Conte have each been charged by the Football Association (FA) following their clash on Sunday after the Premier League match between Chelsea and Tottenham.

The pair were both sent off after an angry confrontation following the full-time whistle, as Spurs equalised six minutes into stoppage time.

It is alleged that the behaviour of both managers was improper.

They have until Thursday, 18 August to respond to the charge.

It follows an investigation launched by the FA into Tuchel's post-match comments about referee Anthony Taylor.

The German suggested Taylor should not referee Chelsea matches in future.

The Blues were furious that Taylor failed to penalise Rodrigo Bentancur for a challenge on fellow midfielder Kai Havertz in the build-up to Spurs' first equaliser.

The resulting melee led to face-to-face fury between the two managers, which ended with Tuchel and Conte receiving yellow cards.

But with tempers still running high, both men got involved in another spat at full-time and were sent off.

However, the red cards do not trigger an automatic suspension, meaning both are almost certain to be in the dug-out for next weekend's games.

BBC.COM
Man United fan for real, Chelsea got robbed in that match and it’s clear as daylight, that Taylor guy was vehemently against Chelsea. His officiating is very questionable… You see that fool by Rodrigo Bentacur on Kai Havertz before Hojberg scored, Even Richarlison was in Mendy’s eyeline… I feel that referee staked that match over 2.5, Tottenham x2….Well Chelsea can move on from that incident points has been shared…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by IronSponge23(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Dynamicboss:

Chelsea second goal had foul in the build up and no one is talking about it
That was never a foul, KK26 won the ball fair and SQUARE.
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by hayzed19(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2022
This is total rubbish.
Even PGMOL chief, Mike riley believe the goal should not stand and it should be a free kick to chelsea.
i bet you know more than him
Reference:
Sour grapes everywhere. There was nothing wrong with the officiating.

The FA gave more latitude to referees this season to allow the game flow more this season as the same fans have been complaining that players pretend a lot and disrupt the flow of the game.
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by PharmacyStore: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okay that's fine
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by Demolakay: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dynamicboss:

Chelsea second goal had foul in the build up and no one is talking about it
Of course! bt dey won't talk abt it.. Hypocrites.😴😴
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by ameh99: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chelsea fans and their hooligan
coaches always looking for excuses anytime they loose a match
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by ceeceeco: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
how’s my opinion a concern to you??
How does the topic concern Man Utd? Don't worry, the day Manchester United will eventually bounce back, many of you will definitely commit suicide, & I pray you'll be one of them. Time shall tell...We are watching!
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by OJEEMAH(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
ceeceeco:
How does the topic concern Man Utd?
Just so you know, Man united have been the biggest beneficiary of bad officiating in the premier league.
Don't worry, the day Manchester United will eventually bounce back, many of you will definitely commit suicide, & I pray you'll be one of them. Time shall tell...We are watching!
Did you just say you pray i will be one of them? You sound so pained and childish. Well, you can cry more cos i don't care if your team bounces back or disappears from the surface of the earth.
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by Invictus2214: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
His hair will still triggers alot of provocation and commotives,it is too too long, others players will be confussed why to mark him from,though am not supporting such an aggressive tackles to his hair, rather to his other physical components of his body.
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by ceeceeco: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Just so you know, Man united have been the biggest beneficiary of bad officiating in the premier league.
That's your own thought, claims without prove. To me, Manchester United have been the better team in England over the years. The only team I respect in England after Manchester United is Liverpool. Other teams still have a long way to go in other to achieve the success these two English Giants have achieved.
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
I don’t like Chelsea but they conceded 2 fraudulent goals.

Just like Arsenal, Chelsea have also been treated very poorly by those useless referees in England.

Fergie’s United in collaboration with Mark Clattenburg and other refs robbed them twice at the bridge.

Bad officiating is the reason i don’t feel or have any atom of pity for Man United. They are paying for the sins of Ferguson. They robbed almost every team in the league.

Out of the 13 league titles Fergie won, about 6 dey questionable if you check am well.
We are coming for you, man utd never did anything wrong in fergie era. na bias dey do u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' / France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Super Falcons Protests Non-payment Of All Allowances At Nass Gate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.