Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki (25773 Views)

Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits / Nsima Ekere Vs. He Udom Emmanuel: The Train Has Moved / The Train Has Left The Station We Don't Need Your Pleading R-APC Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by nlfpmod: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
I just want to put it out here to those that have shown concern that my brother Abdallah who was part of those Nigerians kidnapped on the train hasn’t being released. He’s still with the kidnappers. Ignore any news stating train victims have all being released. It’s false. Thanks

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1559232388806459393?t=JmYziWfbyGiiyfpf_o_XfQ&s=08

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Princessogaraya(f): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na wa oooo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
The same guy that was supporting Bihari, now APC have happened to him.
Him who has ear let him hear before is too late..
.I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS

436 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by KanwuliaExtra: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na una vote for APC abi?
Oya! Begin collect ya woto woto.

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
When next you hear APC, you go pick race

Na una campaign for APC , Na una dey cry pass

Useless APC people

286 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Obidient4life3: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin grin grin

A northerner is president
A northerner was kidnapped
A northerner kidnapped the kidnapped.

2023 is coming, you either choose common sense or your suffering continues.

309 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why una dey attack d guy....? Not his fault that Buhari & APC failed Nigerians. You wey no vote PMB how much u dey buy fuel?

ASUU strike no reach ur side cox u didn't vote APC. make una dey apply common sense abeg.

modified:

do u realise that some people are ready to vote APC come 2023 despite PMB's woeful performance? dis Sarki guy has seen d light, he has rejected APC & her backward policies. He's a voice of REASON against APC in the North...but yeah, lets crucify & wish him evil cox he supported PMB in 2015.

politics no b so my broda.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by signature2012(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
We warned him.
He's a Buharist and head of BMC Northern Nigeria.

He's Norrhern brothers are the one heading all the security apparatus in Nigeria.

These is one of the dummy that voted someonw without vision just because they are from same region.

Dude is a uselss tribal bigot.�
Check all his tweets on Twitter.

Few weeks back,he had to paste his account number on Twitter to beg for funds for his brother for ransom payment.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Jamiubond009(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by iiifedimma(f): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Comedian2019: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sorry o, sorry o, make God no allow dem make dem kee your broda o.
(In Asari's voice).

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by ursullalinda(f): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
For all those supporting APC may you experience change like Sarki did......supporting evil for nothing

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by elotajohn1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na the same Sarrki of NL be this abi another person?

I pray rejoin the family soon.

Sarrki if you're the person, tell your fellow Buhari a**lick*rs how it's been for you these few months and have a real sober reflection.

It's time we leave sentiment, tribalism, and nepotism, and rescue Nigeria.

He will be freed

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by drmuchin: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2022

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Daddyyin: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Your brother is coming home

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Dangrace01: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by irynterri(f): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
The forest was shrinking but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood he was one of them - Turkish proverb

Around this time, 3yrs ago, he was all over nairaland calling those with foresight wailing wailers. What I keep asking is this?
1. If Buhari was a Yoruba man, wouldn't the senate had impeached him by now?
2. If Buhari was an Igbo man, will northerners be so quiet?
I pray the young man regains his freedom.
Dear Nigerians, suffering, poverty and affliction knows no tribe or religion. If you vote for a bad candidate, we will all suffer, if you vote for a good candidate, we all will enjoy.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by DukeJoe17: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sai baba hahahahaha

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Too bad....
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Racoon(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
May the good Lord intervene and help to get him back to your family safe and sound IJN.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by drmuchin: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Obidient4life3:
grin grin grin

A northerner is president
A northerner was kidnapped
A northerner kidnapped the kidnapped.

2023 is coming, you either choose common sense or your suffering continues.

They called us WAILERS. Na who dey wail pass now ?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by tadiemo: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of this people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Shut up

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by iiifedimma(f): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nah almighty God catch this one

You northerners think you are wise, but I just dey always happy that we are all sufferings together now

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by FixxNigeria23: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ehya sorry Mr serki
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Adaorababy(f): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
May APC not happen to us again after 2023

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by BrickDevo: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nawa
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Magnumproperty: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Evil will never be far from those that support evil

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by drmuchin: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
DukeJoe17:
Sai baba hahahahaha

Next Level 4 plus 4
Dem go hear am wella

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Raphwell: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why ?
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno / EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict / Chinua Achebe Lying In State In Awka (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.