Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks (7459 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor Chidi Mokeme Endorses Peter Obi For President / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Samyj247: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
“What is South-South?,” actor Chidi Mokeme asks

He wrote;
This is one of the biggest SCÁMS in Nigeria. And one day the question must be asked, and we must have the conversation - What is SOUTH SOUTH?" "It is nothing but a construct of the Nigerian State to create confusion & division among the people of the Southeast region."

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Bobloco: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
angry
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by ahnie: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
When this one wake up?

I m a proud south south blood to the core,pls leave the*south-south*alone.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by highchief1: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samyj247:

He wrote;
This is one of the biggest SCÁMS in Nigeria. And one day the question must be asked, and we must have the conversation - What is SOUTH SOUTH?" "It is nothing but a construct of the Nigerian State to create confusion & division among the people of the Southeast region."
e be like say no old women to fork again.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by powerhouse3(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Chidi mokeme dey wyn himself

The people of south South have recognized themselves,..and that's where it end..

The south South have identity and large percentage of Nigerian treasure lies there

I hope I'm able to answer chidi mokeme now.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by NwaNimo1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
What of north central?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216408.gif[/img]

...north north dey miss self!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by FreeStuffsNG: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samyj247:

He wrote;
He is being ignorant or mischievious by trying hard to force the SS with the SE when SW is there.

Some parts of the SS are formerly in the old western region up to Patani where Delta state borders Bayelsa state.
check my signature for free stuff!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by nazicartel(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
powerhouse3:

The people of south South have recognized themselves,..and that's where it end..

The south South have identity and large percentage of Nigerian treasure lies there

Let's be serious. What's South South ?

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Armaggedon: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
powerhouse3:

stop repeating claims, improve your argument.
what is south south?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Tranquill: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Let them keep flogging a dead horse instead of accepting reality.

I thought these gibberish has ended since their supleme lender entered the zoo cage.

You are not from the 'so called South South' so why is that your problem? Why not let the people of the 'so called South South' complain about the 'divide and rule' that you claim?

If there is no South South in the four cardinal points of geography as y'all claim, why is there Middle East, Central America, North Central, Middle Belt etc

If South South did not exist and then was created by Nigerians, then Nigerians should be credited for being creative and giving a section of the country a sense of belonging from old bullies and oppressors.

Some people feel they should be allowed to dominate others while complaining that they are being dominated by other people.

The ship has sailed long ago and no going back!

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by ASAPFERG1: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Igbos should rest and stay on their own

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by JOemmy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
This issue have since been layed to rest though south south is not in geography but the people found in the area have vehemently refused to be attached to any other region in the country mokeme should stop wiping a dead horse.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by drmuchin: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
IF U ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by MarketDispatch: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samyj247:

He wrote;

When I was in school, all I knew was Nigeria is North , South , East and West.

Then Politicians started funny gimmicks of South south, North North, West west, East east to cling to power

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Okoroawusa: 12:03am On Aug 16, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Then Politicians started funny gimmicks of South south, North North, West west, East east to cling to power
If you hear America own you go bow. America has Mid-West, South- Central and the rest.

So you are not making sense. The name of a place is what you choose to call it.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by paramakina202: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2022
The idea of six regions came from no other person than Dr Alex Ekwueme of blessed memory but some people must complain of everything.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Uchek(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2022
You did not answer the question? What is South South?

powerhouse3:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by OriOko88(m): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2022
He should go back to geography class and read d map and d inhabitants of d area. Is he trya join the east and south south together or what. Are people of akwaibom,cr,rivers,edo and delta ibos or what's his point exactly. The people of south south even hate it when some yorubas ignorantly label them as Easterners.

Make mokeme face his front pls. He no sabi undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Onyiridike(f): 2:30am On Aug 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is being ignorant or mischievious trying hard to force the SS with the SE. Some parts of the SS are formerly in the old western region up to Patani where Delta state borders Bayelsa state.

You are the illiterate here. He never claimed that "South South" people are Igbos.

There is no geographical expression like South South.

It would have been better if you have chosen South Central.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Onyiridike(f): 2:32am On Aug 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:

If you hear America own you go bow. America has Mid-West, South- Central and the rest.

So you are not making sense. The name of a place is what you choose to call it.

I thought America also has South South.

The people that chose this name are nonentities.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Onyiridike(f): 2:34am On Aug 16, 2022
JOemmy:
This issue have since been layed to rest though south south is not in geography but the people found in the area have vehemently refused to be attached to any other region in the country mokeme should stop wiping a dead horse.

And they could not choose South Central or Even Mid-West since they hate Igbos.

Does South South make sense to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by spearman(m): 2:44am On Aug 16, 2022
SS SW WOKEE Obidient ZOMBIES, COME LISTEN TO YOUR IBO SLAVE BUDDY.
NEXT IS 'LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND' JEALOUSY TALK.
For Niger Delta, Peter Obi is the referendum on South South inclusion in Biafra, the country without map:

https://www.nairaland.com/7217810/niger-delta-igbo-peter-obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Onyiridike(f): 2:49am On Aug 16, 2022
spearman:
SS WOKEE Obidient ZOMBIES, COME LISTEN TO YOUR IBO SLAVE BUDDY
For Niger Delta, Peter Obi is the referendum on South South inclusion in Biafra, the country without map:

Fool!

Speak your language and stop mudering English

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by spearman(m): 2:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Onyiridike:

Fool!

Speak your language and stop mudering English
ABUJA NOMADIC GYPSY IBO RUNS GIRL

5 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Switruth: 2:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Tranquill:
Let them keep flogging a dead horse instead of accepting reality.

I thought these gibberish has ended since their supleme lender entered the zoo cage.

You are not from the 'so called South South' so why is that your problem? Why not let the people of the 'so called South South' complain about the 'divide and rule' that you claim?

If there is no South South in the four cardinal points of geography as y'all claim, why is there Middle East, Central America, North Central, Middle Belt etc

If South South did not exist and then was created by Nigerians, then Nigerians should be credited for being creative and giving a section of the country a sense of belonging from old bullies and oppressors.

Some people feel they should be allowed to dominate others while complaining that they are being dominated by other people.

The ship has sailed long ago and no going back!
wake up bro. There is nothing like north north. Why?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by tiger28: 3:08am On Aug 16, 2022
I know this one well..... Speak YORUBA well. Obviously born in Lagos.

He should JUST relocate to the Yeast and fight for his kinfolks.

These negroes enjoy Lagos but forget the Yeast.....like Obi, like P Square.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Igbos at it again. They then complain everyone and everything is against them when you pushback these dangerous hallucinations on SS.
There is no one in the SS, in fact all of Nigeria that doesn't believe that the Ibos are an inferior being, which is why SS/SE attachment is of grave annoyance to SS people.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Tranquill: 3:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Switruth:
wake up bro. There is nothing like north north. Why?

Oga, South South is a geopolitical zone. The people of the zone have accepted it so why the fuss?

If you know what South is, you should know that South South refers to Southernmost part of South.

Before Nigeria and the old regional system was created by the British, Nigeria was divided into just two parts. The Southern and Northern Protectorates so the most southern part of the southern protectorate is what is referred to as South South.

In the US, they have place they call Deep South or sometimes Lower South.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 16, 2022
spearman:

ABUJA NOMADIC GYPSY IBO RUNS GIRL

Ibos eat human beings. Ibos are different from everyone else.

8 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by pointblank247(m): 3:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Only a Fool will call the op names,

You are "South South" abi

Why are there no "North north, West West, East east, ?

Ogogoro may not allow you know wetin be devide and rule as practiced in Nigeria politics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 16, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Ibo, you must learn to stand by yourself. Not just SS, you Ibos are toxic world over. Why would anyone on this earth want to carry same crime-ridden passport as Ibos?,

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Creation Of Adada State:a Balance Needed In The Equation / Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader / We Won’t Deploy INEC Officials To Danger Zones – Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.