Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos (27862 Views)

INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register / INEC Displays Certificates Of Obaseki, Others / INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by Demolakay: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2022
diplomat058:

I can see that your problem is common sense.

You've an irritating knowledge of maths, yet you dare accuse someone else of poverty of knowledge lol. What an irony. Lemme break it down for you, dummy. Since you said Igbo make up 40% of Lagos population, that means Igbo makes up 4 out of every 10, mathematically. I can't believe you said Hausa immigration to Lagos is recent. So you mean out of 108 years of Nigeria's existence as a corporate entity, Hausa only started coming to Lagos recently but the Igbo who are the majority, have been there since time immemorial? grin grin You are not worth wasting my time with. For you to say Igbo are the majority in a Yorùbá state, proves you are a clown who prides in toxic foolishness

LooL

Ur jst a simpleton..I was expecting dis from u. I said 35-40%
how come u choose d 40%? ND I gave u d exact location,d statistics came from,for u to go find out.
ND i Neva told u Hausa migration into Lagos started recently.wat I said is DAT "Hausa migration in drooves into Lagos started recently". Afta d MKO Abiola debacle ND d resultant effect in south west states,a lot of Hausa's ran for Deir lives,back to d north. Until around d early 2002 bfor dey start moving back.Frm 2014-15 dey are moving in drooves into Lagos more Dan Eva bfor.Do get DAT now?
And to ur Oda poser, LYK I said bfor,If we add all d non Yoruba's in Lagos tgeda,dey will b more Dan 50%, Soo LYK I said bfor 5 out of 10 pple in Lagos are non-Yoruba's.
Go do ur findings,ND stop bleating LYK a hungry goat.

1 Like

Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by franchasofficia: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:

Good dream.

No Hausa/Fulani will ever vote a Flattino after all the names, hatred and bitterness you have shown to them despite the fact that they are bad people also.

The Igbos in Lagos will never be allowed to vote in next year general elections. Just watch watch what we will do to you. We know you will want to resist, but you will receive Wotowoto. We did it partially in the last election, it will be total this time around. Go to your Igbo land and vote, simple.

No single Lagos indegene will be allowed to vote for a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. Anybody that tries it is definitely a traitor, and will be treated as such.
Mumu boy, as if every voter will show the public the ballot paper and the party he or she wants to thumbprint or thumbprinted cheesy

To tell you that you guys have lost already, your only hope for Tinubu to win is via massive rigging and voter intimidation, kai grin

Allow a credible man like Osinbajo fly APC ticket, you Yoruba Muslims said no it must be a working dead BAT shocked

2 Likes

Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by EmmyDJourno: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2022
donbrowser:

When will you deliver Abia state?

That’s why we are pushing Alex Otti there
Emancipate your self from Tinubu who gives you nothing worthy of a good life, that man has been a virus in this State and I’m sure you dey suffer like this compared to his daughters in New York grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by EmmyDJourno: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=115749073][/quote]

Tinubu is a thief, stealing your future and you are still clapping for him
His daughters are lounging in New York but your call and data is about to get more expensive
Give yourself brain for once Mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by donbrowser(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

That’s why we are pushing Alex Otti there
Emancipate your self from Tinubu who gives you nothing worthy of a good life, that man has been a virus in this State and I’m sure you dey suffer like this compared to his daughters in New York grin

Are you referring to the same Lagos state that Obi left Anambra for? grin
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by PharmacyStore: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Nice one
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by EmmyDJourno: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
donbrowser:

Are you referring to the same Lagos state that Obi left Anambra for? grin
Yeah, the Lagos that was the Federal Capital for many years before it became Tinubu’s personal ATM

1 Like

Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by donbrowser(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Yeah, the Lagos that was the Federal Capital for many years before it became Tinubu’s personal ATM

And Obi came to Lagos to enjoy benefits of the personal ATM grin
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by diplomat058(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur jst a simpleton..I was expecting dis from u. I said 35-40%
how come u choose d 40%? ND I gave u d exact location,d statistics came from,for u to go find out.
ND i Neva told u Hausa migration into Lagos started recently.wat I said is DAT "Hausa migration in drooves into Lagos started recently". Afta d MKO Abiola debacle ND d resultant effect in south west states,a lot of Hausa's ran for Deir lives,back to d north. Until around d early 2002 bfor dey start moving back.Frm 2014-15 dey are moving in drooves into Lagos more Dan Eva bfor.Do get DAT now?
And to ur Oda poser, LYK I said bfor,If we add all d non Yoruba's in Lagos tgeda,dey will b more Dan 50%, Soo LYK I said bfor 5 out of 10 pple in Lagos are non-Yoruba's.
Go do ur findings,ND stop bleating LYK a hungry goat.

Seems you've shit out another round of leflendum stats from ur Ipob ass grin

You said 40%, so i only reiterated your foolery. Now, post the credible link to this very stats or STFU!

Clown
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by Demolakay: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
diplomat058:

You said 40%, so i only reiterated your foolery. Now, post the credible link to this very stats or STFU!

Clown
Tot u said u won't reply me again,I pray u DNT die of low self esteem.
Av given u wat u needed to know.If u want to know more,carry out ur own research,DNT be lazy..By d way am Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by Demolakay: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
diplomat058:

You said 40%, so i only reiterated your foolery. Now, post thecredible link to this very stats or STFU!

Clown
Av given u wat u needed to know.If u want to know more,carry out ur own research,DNT be lazy..By d way am Yoruba.
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by diplomat058(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Demolakay:

Yeah even me too am Igbó. Our caged Mazi specifically instructed us to generate stupid stats from our flat head and claim that we are majority in the SW, which is Yorùbá land. But I mutinied because I felt that order is a derailment from the very essence of our existence.

Btw, wtf do you mean by low self esteem and how does that fit into this context? Are you just learning English words?
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by Demolakay: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
diplomat058:

Yeah even me too am Igbó. Our caged Mazi specifically instructed us to generate stupid stats from our flat head and claim that we are majority in the SW, which is Yorùbá land. But I mutinied because I felt that order is a derailment from the very essence of our existence.

Btw, wtf do you mean by low self esteem and how does that fit into this context? Are you just learning English words?
A man of high self esteem,is assertive,bold ND stand on Deir words,bt a man of low self esteem,is NT stable,bold,says one tin ND do d Oda wise.
U said u will NT reply me,bt u did.. poor u.
Den I told u am a Yoruba guy, went sarcastic ND started spewing rubbish! wu get tym for ur sacarsticism?
Maybe som1 whose surname is Olatunbosun,from Ogun state, Abeokuta to b precise, obafemi owode local government,ND whose ancestral home is in Akinbo is Igbo to.U can't b rooting for Bat ND NT look stupid.Mumufied lot.

1 Like

Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by dheilaw1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
EMXTAN1:
The same way Buhari lost in Abuja would be the same way Tinubu will lose to Peter Obi in Lagos..
Buhari lost in abuja and still won the election
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by inoki247: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
RichProminent:
And how is that your concern? It's my legendary monika.Iam only giving you my last warning before i add you to my troll list.

Be warned coz i wont warn you again!

Add me confuse human being instead of been productive you're using ur life to look for who to troll ur mate are out dere hustling you're online blaming Govt for ur problem nd aw ur life is not making progress....

If you keep up with this life you're living you might become a Legend in stupidity...
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by goaldynman(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
lovinagbad:

You claim Lagos is not good , yet of the 2.1million igbo you mentioned, All of you refused to go back to your villages in the East. If BAT is bad , why you want to die in Lagos. Set of ungrateful people. Nah back yansh dey . Nah so una go dey for back dey look BAT for front.

Nonsense!

It is only irredeemable fools like you that thinks Tinubu is the owner of Lagos!!

Go and read the history of Lagos and know what Lagos was before Tinubu became a governor!!
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by goaldynman(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
backtovillage:
Igbo!!!
Sometimes whenever I see their comment on Nairaland, Amadu Bello comes to my mind.
This man has warned Nigerians.
How can you go to another man's land and want to install your king as first-class king there?
You threaten anyone that opposes you
You threaten yourselves with compulsory sit at home.
For those that are comfortable with Peter Obi as president, get ready for a new government.
Yourbas should just forget it, Expect your kings and governors to b under Eze ndigbo.Well, it's a matter of time.

Na tribalism go keel you!

Have you seen any Igbo preventing a Yoruba from voting in southeast?!

Why is it that you Yoruba muslim including your oga, Tinubu, thinks primitive?!
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by backtovillage: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
goaldynman:

Na tribalism go keel you!

Have seen any Igbo preventing a Yoruba from voting in southeast?!

Why is it that you Yoruba muslim including your oga, Tinubu, thinks primitive?!
Silence!!!!
City boy on the move
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by goaldynman(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
jrusky:

Bro just leave them that is how they claimed Kaduna and Abuja belong to Igbo you know when you watch Noollywood village film its all about land grabbing and always one plot of land they think Lagos is also nollywod naa.

Just leave them. Very shameless people love to pride land grabbing in another man land but locked their own land against every other people.

Bloody ingrates.

Keep crying! Your tears is delicious!!

Tinubu has stolen all the southwest money that is supposed to improve your life!

But you are transferring your aggression and frustration to Igbo people that are minding their business and making their money!!

Lastly go and check the meaning of ingrate because it's obvious you don't know the meaning!

Have you ever fed, clothed or housed an Igbo man?! You that hunger and excess agbado wants to keeel!!
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by goaldynman(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kennydoc:

Does BAT own Lagos? Are some of you guys senseless? Why do you keep attributing everything about Lagos to Tinubu?
This useless servitude of some of you guys is damn irritating and disgusting!
Every nation has big and small cities. The people of London never brag about how London is richer than other cities in the UK. It's part of the UK and enjoys a lot of benefits that should accrue to the country. No single human takes credit for the success of London, New York, Los Angeles, Cairo etc. Only your people have handed over the past and future of the richest city to one criminal.
Shame on you lots!

Well said!!

Sometimes I wonder if Tinubu urchins reason through their anus!!
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by Wwwq: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by inoki247: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
RichProminent:
You are a typical idiot..dumber than i thought.Who are the cause of our woes? Are the not the useless APC gov'ment? You that is productive, why being on nairaland replying every comment.I just pity your generation cause ur foolishness has its own specific definition in a codiified document and it's obvious that u inherited that from the pig that raped your mother.

You're a fool so you expect when you bully me I shouldn't reply.....

if I'm not productive I will not have Data to always stay online 247....

Useless human being u think say I go chicken out fool all ur mate dey think abt how dere life will get meaning buh u will rather come online and look for wu to abuse....

I can't blame u..
You don't av respect for ur parent so abuse mine...

Na kick u dey use wake ur parent and I know say this ur stupidity na inheritance ur parent no fit leave anything for u pass this stupidity wey u inherit from dem....
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by inoki247: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
RichProminent:
Congratulationsgringringrin Brace up for the worst!

I may forgive dogeddfighter Pohantas lifenija but u, Drsnives Lvgirl justwise, i will troll you guys till you feel so sucidal.

Na ur papa go dey suicidal u think say I go run away from u fool....

U no find meaning to ur life na aw to troll person u dey find fool..
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by Christistruth00: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
We must deliver Lagos from this Emi Lokan virus
The State has given to Tinubu a man from Iragbiji for too long, it’s time to retire that old hag and raise a State worthy to call home for everyone

Lagos is already a home for everyone

They even go out every Monday and can Support PDP or APC without anyone threatening to kill them for doing so
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by inoki247: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
RichProminent:
Copy my line with ease and stop unleashing the classic symptoms of innate idiocy and lunacy that you inherited from the pig that bigot u.Your low IQ cant comprehend my message but see it as stuidity.Well, i will not blame u.You sold ur brain to buy data.

The same way you sold ur parent buy a Phone....
Re: INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos by goaldynman(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
igbos are the most stupid tribe in the world I swear cheesy

You must have sold your only inheritance (where you buried your parents) to an Igbo man that is why you are so bittered!

Nairaland is the only place where invalids and frustrated souls like you come to cry! No matter what Igbos will continue to Excell while you continue weeping!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) / Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara / I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.