Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 AM

Edet Edem Akpan Prays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edet Edem Akpan Prays (118 Views)

Man Prays In Tongues To Chase Away Wild Dogs (Video) / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edet Edem Akpan Prays by edet19892015(m): 12:56am On Aug 16, 2022
God in heaven, I know You love and care about me. I know You see me when I am sad, alone, depressed, and feeling rejected. You also see me in my happy times. Thank You for seeing me. Thank You for caring about me. You are a good Father, and I love You. Never leave me, and never let me leave You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Never Again. / Pause And Calmy Think About It. / Deal With Your Unresolved Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.