Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful (3954 Views)

APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally / Tinubu’s Bishop Exposed / One Of The APC Rented Bishops Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Gourdoinc(m): 3:49am On Aug 16, 2022
My people, abeg take a look at the agbado ordained bishop seen at Abuja and her parish in Benin, amongst a known killer.

It shall never be well with APC and her supporters.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Sevenworldpower(m): 3:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Gourdoinc:
My people, abeg take a look at the agbado ordained bishop seen at Abuja and her parish in Benin, amongst a known killer.

Hmm

5 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by BrokenTV: 3:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Is that not kabaka of Edo state with her, Agbado Bishop grin grin grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Staphylococcus: 4:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Gourdoinc:

Hello!

Even if APC rent God, party is ruling for next 8 years!

The earlier you gave square reality, the better for you!

Heart attack kills!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Gourdoinc(m): 4:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Hello!

Heart attack kills!
2023 isn't far. You will spend the whole year crying after February sir.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Staphylococcus: 4:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Gourdoinc:

I always get amazed when I see lots like you believe Obi can win.

Dear! It’s impossible!

Quote me after election! Even God cannot make Obi President!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by sweetonugbu: 4:27am On Aug 16, 2022
Any wayo APC Cannot commit does not exist.

4 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Sevenworldpower(m): 4:32am On Aug 16, 2022
Gourdoinc:

He wouldn't cry if next government performs. If government fails, everybody feels the pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Sevenworldpower(m): 4:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Hello!

Heart attack kills!

Even supporters of apc are dying of heart attack now.

12 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by tillaman(m): 4:49am On Aug 16, 2022
grin
Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by kemus: 5:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Dear! It’s impossible!

You have dared God who has the hearts of kings and princes in his hands. Watch God bring it to pass before your very eyes.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by ezegold4we: 5:33am On Aug 16, 2022
IF IT IS BY:

Competence - Peter Obi

Age - Peter Obi

Turn of the South - Peter Obi

Track Record - Peter Obi

Save the dying economy - Peter Obi

Qualifications - Peter Obi

Equity, Fairness, Unity - Peter Obi

Concrete Plans - Peter Obi

Tackle Insecurity - Peter Obi

Most Loved - Peter Obi

Widely Accepted - Peter Obi

Verifiable records - Peter Obi

Verifiable trace/source of income - Peter Obi

Education - Peter Obi

Integrity, Honesty & Selflessness - Peter Obi

Love for Country - Peter Obi

No record of Embezzlement/Corruption- Peter Obi

Live Interviews - Peter Obi

Has no plans to buy votes or Rig - Peter Obi

No record of thuggery or violence - Peter Obi

No records of Criminal Conviction - Peter Obi

No links to drugs or Boko Haram - Peter Obi

Turn of Christians - Peter Obi

Leadership - Peter Obi

Positively Stubborn - Peter Obi

Cut down cost of Governance - Peter Obi

No Godfatherism - Peter Obi

No sex/Marriage/Family Scandal - Peter Obi

Benevolence - Peter Obi

Kindness - Peter Obi

Business Savvy - Peter Obi

Create wealth in Private/Public Sector - Peter Obi

Humble - Peter Obi

Doing things the right way without cutting Corners - Peter Obi

Has no plans to use public money/offices to enrich/reward friends and Family - Peter Obi

Has concrete plans for the youths - Peter Obi

Fix Power - Peter Obi

Has plans for the North - Peter Obi

NOW TELL ME WHY YOU WOULDN’T VOTE FOR PETER OBI OF LABOUR PARTY (LP).

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Chnbanc: 5:34am On Aug 16, 2022
kemus:

You have dared God who has the hearts of kings and princes in his hands. Watch God bring it to pass before your very eyes.
Don't mind him
Let us watch obidently

12 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Racoon(m): 5:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Chai! For commiting this sacrilege, Tinubu dared God but He is so merciful that he tolerates our lawlessness till his grace elapse then comes judgement. God forbid BATSHIT ooooooo! To hell. WTF!

10 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Racoon(m): 5:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Staphylococcus:
I always get amazed when I see lots like you believe Obi can win.Dear! It’s impossible! Quote me after election! Even God cannot make Obi President!
Nebuchadnezzar said something like this and God sent him on a wild adventure eating grass for 7 years until he was humbled.

The captain of the infamous titanic ship also spoke so proudly as you are doing but the rest is history. So be careful what you say because "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."(Proverbs 16:18 KJV).

The renting and garbing of the agbadorian bishops is a sacrilege that will only be atoned with genuine repentance and not the propensity to perpetuate more lies and propaganda in order to force an abominable combo on a nation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Doubleoh7: 5:54am On Aug 16, 2022
So the money APC paid this rent-a-bishop babe no still reach her to change that her wig? But for some strange reasons when I saw their pictures first, I felt this woman is from a church in Edo and here she is with kabaka proving me right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by talk2hb1(m): 6:30am On Aug 16, 2022
This is already in the past now
Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Coly2012(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2022
This our Bishop wig na birthmark wen non dey change? Abe na the wig her agbado anointing dey?

2 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by LadyRosa(f): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2022
It may interest you to know that that woman has a beer parlour in Abuja, precisely around Gudu.She is Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Didijiji: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Hello!

Heart attack kills!
you be huge mumu

1 Like

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by goldiam(f): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Dear! It’s impossible!

Wow I am not into politics but this your comments is scary. How dare you dare God almighty because of election nah whaoo

8 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Didijiji: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Dear! It’s impossible!

you have dared God

@GOD , please take note sir

8 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by chymeze: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2022
kemus:

He might not even live to see it or he might see it come to pass with his eyes but not lived to enjoy the prosperity that would follow. People should be careful about how they bring in God into every useless joke they tell, just like the king's assistant in the bible who dared God before the prophet that even if heaven were to open God could not overturn a great inflation in foodstuff prices overnight. He died miserably. 2 Kings 7:1-18

5 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Okoroawusa: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2022
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023
Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by cRobo: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Dear! It’s impossible!

Daring God? Because of Tinubu?

Smh

8 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by KosiGee(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2022
LadyRosa:
It may interest you to know that that woman has a beer parlour in Abuja, precisely around Gudu.She is Igbo.

Does that change the fact that she was an impostor, fake and her conduct shameful?

Joe Igbokwe can also claim to be Igbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Dear! It’s impossible!

God have mercy on you and those liking your comments. There are something you don't allow sentiments to take over your thinking. Please retract that your statement and ask God for forgiveness.
We may have different political interests but making affirmative statements about God negatively does not always have Happy ending. Take note.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Bobloco: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Hello!

Heart attack kills!

I think you should be more concerned about curing your STD infected Monika

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by LadyRosa(f): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2022
KosiGee:

Does that change the fact that she was an impostor, fake and her conduct shameful?

Joe Igbokwe can also claim to be Igbo.

Who said what she did was good?Was that in anyway insinuated in my previous post?
Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by GamalNasser: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Evil party

2 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by 9jatriot(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Common, this is blasphemous. I am sure none of the candidates will send you to make such a statement.
This statement was also one of the careless statements made by the builders of Titanic and yet we know how it saw its end
Staphylococcus:

Dear! It’s impossible!

2 Likes

Re: APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful by Presidential1: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Hello!

Heart attack kills!

They sickness you take do your moniker .. e go happen to you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Consider Constitutional Review, Southern Senators' Forum Tells State Lawmakers / You Need 25% In Abuja + Other Requirements To Be President. Mike Ozekhome / Should Africa Have Nuclear Weapons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.