Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show (45823 Views)

Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj / Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" / Obichie Chidinma Dazzles As Young Actress In '13 Letters' Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by StoriesUpdate: 5:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Impresses At 40 & Fabulous Contest, Seeks For Vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSat8l1ExNA

A forty-year-old Abuja based carpenter, Ada has joined the 40 & Fabulous Naija reality television contest, seeking for votes.

The graduate of University of Port Harcourt, who hails from Anambra state is in the contest with nine other women grab the star prize.

The contest is only open to women that are forty years and above. The contest which commenced August 8th will see contestants perform various tasks after which their brilliance and ability to meet deadline will be rated.

They will also be supported by the vote of viewers at home. According to Oforma, winning this contest will help her attract more women in the furniture industry which is male dominated.

She further added that this will avail her the opportunity to share her experiences with younger people, empower them to be self-reliant especially in a society where employment opportunities in civil service are not readily available.

She is the MD/CEO of Lareigne Kreations, a company she founded 17 years ago. It is a fast growing furniture production company of international standards. Most importantly, she is also training other youths to be self sufficient, she is also working on setting up another factory to exclusively train other women as a way to contribute to Nation building.

According to her, Nigeria will continue to import some of the items which are available in the country if efforts are not made to produce them locally. She expressed readiness to consolidate on the efforts, saying Nigeria has great woods to produce best furniture products.

She therefore called on viewers of 40 & Fabulous Naija reality television show to vote for her to emerge victorious

"I want viewers to support me to win so that I can use this success story to support other women and youths. Irrespective of what you are going through, if it is a financial challenge that is stopping you from reaching your height, if it is emotional, if it is because you are not educated, these are not tenable reasons. Put them aside, you can become anything you want to become

"A win for Ada is a win for your mother, your sister, your wife and for me most importantly, it will be a platform to support people. I will use thirty percent of the proceeds of the star prize to start up training women, so that they can stand on their own" she said.

The show airs own Wazobia Max TV Monday to Thursday and Saturday at 6pm while on Sunday, it airs at 8pm.

On WAP TV, it airs on Monday to Sunday at 10pm.

https://kakaakireporters.com/2022/08/14/40-fabulous-contest-abuja-female-carpenter-adaeze-oforma-seeks-for-vote/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by StoriesUpdate: 5:29am On Aug 16, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by tillaman(m): 5:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Okay
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by CR777: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is a real slay queen. #Respectsister.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Stanislause94: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Igbo lady

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by PaedophileProph: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Igbo Amaka
Umunwanyi Igbo Amaka.
Mba Chukwugoziri

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by hayohdele(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
���� ������ ���� ���....

Report reaching us is that IPPIS and UTAS has been agreed and resumption seems closer than ever.

I'm so excited and at the same time Open minded cause this is not the first time I've been disappointed by those incessant meetings that led to BREAKFAST �

So I'm keeping an Open mind!

As for those that has decided to learn one skill or the other and after hearing this news, they go back to default mode again.

����,
�� ��������� �� ��� �����, ���� ��� ��� �� ����� ���� ���� ���, ��� ��� ���� ��������

Learning a skill helps you relieve the burden of your parents sending you money for petty petty things.

Some claim, "if I start now and ASUU call off Strike, I have wasted Money"....How?!!

We have alot of youths using the skills they learnt or are learning to fend for themselves in school...

I can't remember the last time I asked my parents to get what I want.

���'� ���� ���� ��� �������� ������ ��� ����� � ���� ������.

Let's not even talk about online skills or business...

cause those ones can not be wasted provided you can access them over the internet anywhere in the world

Even Offline training can't be wasted, if you really have passion to learn it. You continue whenever you get back home.

��������...
������ ����� ������ ������� ��� �� ���� ��� ���� �� ���� �������.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Beautiful woman.

For the sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians out there just like Our Darling Ada the Carpenter.

God bless our hustle.
God no go shame una Lai Lai.

The thing wey never reach now,
Go surplus very soon.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by rita25(f): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
BEAUTIFUL
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by jaxxy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nice bt why is she sawing wood wearing makeup?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Gbeng30(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
okay this is interesting
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by tolumizzy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
So Sweet
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Luckysbab: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
I no need to check username to know say it's AlexReports on the beat.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Ballzproblemm: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
b
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by yeyebrity: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
40 years?
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by JeffRock: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
You rock
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Badguy77(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
It's a welcomed developement
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Sabadon(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Doro knack pass carpenter wen don dey knack before grin grin

God bless our handworks

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Rebirth212: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oboi see breast wotowoto......

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Lovenorth: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hard work pays
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Truthshotcrazy: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
What number to text toHow can we vote for her?
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Badguy77(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
jaxxy:
bt why is she sawing wood wearing makeup?
Na photo shoot na

1 Like

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Ifeanyilive: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
She's not bad, but I like big boobs meeehhn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by fasho01(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
She somehow resembles Omawumi

1 Like

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Acidbath: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
I have seen that show. Some look above 40 though.

We need more mature reality TV show like the apprentice and co.
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
It's a "YES" for me.
She's bountifully blessed, so it's a yes.

She's beautiful.
Yes for me.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nigeria is nothing without the Igbo people

They are very honest, hardworking, tolerate, intelligent and understanding

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by Tboymessiah(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

What a man can do, now woman don dey do am
Re: Abuja Female Carpenter Adaeze Oforma Dazzles in New Photo, Joins Reality TV show by SALLAM2022: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Beauty and brain work together. continue the good job.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village / Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels / Where Is TSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.