Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. (58488 Views)

PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others / 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu / Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by bhella10: 6:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Jagaban 23

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Gandollar(f): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
And they want us to believe that Obi is different.
Was it not corrupt money that put buhari in power? So Obi should not intereact with fellow politicians or what?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by ceeceeco: 6:42am On Aug 16, 2022
I don't like seeing Ikpeazu amongst these men, he's too local for my liking. Imagine Donald Duke holding local Ikpeazu.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by anonimi: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
ok a younger criminal is better right?

A younger smart criminal, unlike crude Obiano who allowed EFCC catch him doing what Peter Obi did in a smokeless manner with plenty lies to cover his a-looter come_raid tracks.

Peacemaker5128:
THE pan-Yoruba socio- organisation, Afenifere, has urged Nigerians to disregard information from any social media account claiming to belong to Pa Ayo Adebanjo.

The organisation’s National Publicity Secretary, Jare Ajayi, said in a statement on Sunday that the Twitter account which some electronic and online media quoted from did not belong to Adebanjo or any of the Afenifere leaders.

“It is hereby being clearly stated that Chief Adebanjo has no social media account of any sort, be it Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.

“Whenever he has anything to say to the public, he does so directly by addressing the press, through an interview or a press statement. He also addresses the public through the Secretary General or the National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere,” Ajayi said.

https://punchng.com/statement-on-peter-obi-not-from-adebanjo-afenifere/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1659316961

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Realhommie(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2022
IamHonourable1:

Sometimes some of you type as if you're in kindergarten, do you expect Obi to push them away or tell them he doesn't want to snap with them.
He's not different from them in anyway though.... They're all politicians, i mean he was still in the PDP few months ago, why didn't he leave all the while back? Didn't he accept to deputize Atiku before?

I don't hate him, infact I'd prefer him to win but I'm not sentimental like most of you.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by pedi(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2022
IamHonourable1:

Sometimes some of you type as if you're in kindergarten, do you expect Obi to push them away or tell them he doesn't want to snap with them.
Baba e taya me oo I really wonder how they reasons, let even agree he refused to take pictures, by now you will be hearing obi is arrogant just like his supporters he refused to mingle with people
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Abujason: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Racoon:
After the disaster your darling daddy have wrecked upon this nation? Kpuchie onu gi

He will soon revert to his NLPoliceWoman moniker from his home state of Benue State to solicit your ban from NL. But at least he is no longer praising his darling daddies Tinubu and Buhari as before. Let’s give him some credit bro.

grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by HRMK: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
you don't want him to meet with stakeholders?
STAKEHOLDERS IN LOOTING OR ARTFUL DODGING?.......HAHAHA.....................INTERESTING........
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Ibcrown(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Eriggs:

Yessss oooooo.
Make I campaign for my own candidate in peace
Any ipob wey quote me, na Amadioha go scatter him family one by one.
Support ur terrorist obituary and leave me with my jagaban.
Gbayi omo ologo ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by anonimi: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2022
ceeceeco:
I don't like seeing Ikpeazu amongst these men, he's too local for my liking. Imagine Donald Duke holding local Ikpeazu.

How did that put Cross River on the path to industrialisation and excellent service industry with high VAT contribution to the federation account during Donald Duke's eight years as governor, based on employing enough teachers to have every child in free primary, vocational and secondary schools
Maybe we should only blame Europe for our continuing underdevelopment? Smart as we are?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by kelvinklein219(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Dannieln1:
Obi got my vote
Cause of OBIdiency I became YUSUF-ul by getting my pvc transferred
I hope you know you have to get another pvc?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Gandollar(f): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Eriggs:

It is not yet 6 O clock in the morning, you have started cursing and abusing Nairaland members better than you in life.
Why not keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to type racoon?
All these obituary people no know pass cursing and abuse for dem lives, every right thinking persons have said that over and over again.
And if dem MANNA give you and your obituary i Igbos one lamba now, all of una ipob supporters go dey wail, dey cry, dey hide.

Dem talk say God bless all sane, honest and hardworking and God bless Nigeria (the country you and you type call zoo), you dey vex, na dat one provoke ur head, grin that means you are not one of the sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians!

Dem MANNA talk say, no time for Igbos today

Dem Aunty MANNA right now grin
Abeg still Shattap make we hear word.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Abujason: 6:50am On Aug 16, 2022
:

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Bros, wetin happen na? You no dey praise your Bubu, Tinubu and APC like before? I hope all is well ooo. I like this new you. grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Chuksgeo: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2022
What is Ikpeazu doing there, please for whatsoever he must not be associated with this movement, we are Igbos we don't condone monumental failures former governors like OUK, TA Orji, Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Rochas Okorocha and Martins Elechi are existential failures to the origin of the Igbo race, there is nothing good they will ever be remembered for hence the need not associate with Igbos or form of progressiveness with the Igbos
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Faber(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Melonsmasher:

How old are you?

Older than your papa
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by francis5051: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
oga nobody Is perfect among this our so called rulers we choosing peter Obi this period because his own Corruption is less compared to other aspirant.. if Jesus Christ shld join the presidential race now we will definitely stop supporting peter Obi and support jesus because he has no corruption..so brother let’s trust Obi dis time around
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Vixlot: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Branches of PDP

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by HRMK: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Gandollar:
Was it not corrupt money that put buhari in power? So Obi should not intereact with fellow politicians or what?
CORRUPT MONEY?FROM WHO?LETS HAVE THEIR NAMES AND THE COURTS THAT FOUND THEM GUILTY!RECKLESS AND CARELESS TALKS WOULD ONLY GET YOU JAILED!!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by ZombieSlayer1: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2022
Eriggs:

It is not yet 6 O clock in the morning, you have started cursing and abusing Nairaland members better than you in life.
Why not keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to type racoon?
All these obituary people no know pass cursing and abuse for dem lives, every right thinking persons have said that over and over again.
And if dem MANNA give you and your obituary i Igbos one lamba now, all of una ipob supporters go dey wail, dey cry, dey hide.

Dem talk say God bless all sane, honest and hardworking and God bless Nigeria (the country you and you type call zoo), you dey vex, na dat one provoke ur head, grin that means you are not one of the sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians!

Dem MANNA talk say, no time for Igbos today

Dem Aunty MANNA right now grin
You'll insult and when dem clap back you'll start wailing like a geriatric donkey.
Hold your tears, you'll need a bucket for them next year
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by obawinner(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2022
mycar:

At least he is younger
younger isn't synonymous to corruption free. All the young politicians in Nigeria do much worst than the older
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Uzomarrr12345: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
If he does not consult , una go talke say , e nor get connection and structure

If he consult , una go still talk say , “he’s not different”

Arh arh , pick a struggle !!!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by SmartyPants(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2022
mycar:

At least he is younger

Those guys there are age mates. But what does that matter??
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Mandesz(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2022
naptu2:
Dr Olusegun Mimiko @Segunmimiko

https://twitter.com/Segunmimiko/status/1559330613311700996
This Donald duke isn't getting old?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by victorazy(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

No! He should hangout with Yaradua, Zik, Shagari them.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Gandollar(f): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2022
HRMK:
CORRUPT MONEY?FROM WHO?LETS HAVE THEIR NAMES AND THE COURTS THAT FOUND THEM GUILTY!RECKLESS AND CARELESS TALKS WOULD ONLY GET YOU JAILED!!
So how was buhari's election bankrolled both times?
I guess it was by you trekking from Katsina to Lagos for him.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Prince111111: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2022
kellyzaf:

If u call them leaders of tomorrow then what are you bro? Leaders of next generation? grin grin
he has given up on his own life already grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by 8stargeneral: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2022
And obi don't structure
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Kaysalas(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2022
mycar:

At least he is younger
If Youth is the ONLY qualification you guys are throwing up, SOWORE is the youngest of them all O, and he is still contesting! No how wey Una want package dis Obi carry give up. Na 3rd him go always carry. grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Abujason: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2022
PROJECT OBI/DATTI 2023 IS A GOOOOAL!
THOSE WEY NO LIKE AM FIT GO DRINK SNIPER.
BUT NIGERIA MUST BE SAVED FROM APC VULTURES AND UNDERTAKERS.

BATstards can go to hell for all I care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.