Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. (58498 Views)

PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others / 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu / Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by IamAtikulate: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Ibcrown:
BAT2023

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by desiredhome: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
And they want us to believe that Obi is different.
Believe Nigerian politicians at your own peril...
Peter Obi was part of PDP (share the money).....how is he different from the destroyers of Nigeria?.......
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by GodisFirst: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2022
That is the true leader, meeting with others to talk sense into them towards changing the narrative of this already collapsed country. He will continue to work on the to save this country. They all know the truth only that it is difficult for them to publicly accept it because their hand are dented or tied by corruption.
Peter Obi has come to deliver all. He is God sent.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by HRMK: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Gandollar:
So how was buhari's election bankrolled both times?
I guess it was by you trekking from Katsina to Lagos for him.
SAME WAY ATIKU'S AND OTHERS WERE BANKROLLED!I AM TOO SMART TO KNOW THAT EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS CORRUPT!SOME ARE ONLY SMARTER THAN OTHERS!THAT IS MORE REASON I WILL NEVER SUPPORT ANY OF THEM!ONLY A FOOL WOULD CLAIM ANY IS CLEAN OR BETTER THAN THE REST!!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Naajjii: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Look at who Obi is Romancing with, this is the new Nigeria he is claiming to bring? This Obidient is a scam walahi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by desiredhome: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2022
googlepikins:

Anything that's against that Satanic Islam party is allowed.

Wike and other PDP governors are Obidient, Tinubu is dead and buried since.
Wicked wike is now a saint....... Nigerian youth I hail you......
Even ikpeazu is also a saint? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by HRMK: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Melonsmasher:

OK I guess Sowore is the right candidate grin
I HAVE NO RIGHT CANDIDATE!ALL ARE BIRDS OF SAME FEATHERS!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by ComeToJesus: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2022
IamHonourable1:

Sometimes some of you type as if you're in kindergarten, do you expect Obi to push them away or tell them he doesn't want to snap with them.
Kindergarten is a bigger level. 'Infants' is what they are.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by 90th: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Am seeing just 11 vote...if you know you know!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by shortIGBOman: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2022
donaldking100:
My name is Donald, and i am contesting to be President.
I'm contesting to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria through Peter Obi.
If Peter is on the ballot, it is you and i that is on the ballot.
May we not Labour in Vain.

Relax.
IGBO can never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere.

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Alpharey: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746185:

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Show us that picture where you are kissing your Darling Daddy on the poster. I want to check something. What Nigerians soweth....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Alpharey: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2022
IamHonourable1:

Sometimes some of you type as if you're in kindergarten, do you expect Obi to push them away or tell them he doesn't want to snap with them.

And if that happens they will gather here to tell us how Obi is discriminating, calling him ethnic bigot and the rest. God pass them.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Ikemba007: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Leaders of tomorrow? grin

frankputer:
wow. amazing leaders of tomorrow.
please you guys need to save Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Zorn: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
Because he snapped picture means he's not different? So he should be fighting others before you know he's different?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by bonnyhope: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2022
IamHonourable1:

Not even that
.what's wrong if Obi is soliciting their supports to get votes , he cannot do it alone
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by AliyuMahdi9: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Obi does not have Structure, why does he give you heartburn cheesy

Sannisege:
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by michoim(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
I wonder!!!.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by KingMack(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2022
Na Ikpeazu spoil the picture
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Brougo: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Obi shocked
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by magicminister: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

Waht do you have to lose?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by ibechris(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

Better than Tinubu for now.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mabea: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
Ibi was in PDP you remember. Besides he needs all the consultation he could get.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Naajjii: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2022
IamHonourable1:

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by sukar886: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
Even if is not differents , he is better than tinubu and atiku
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Salesflo(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Yes he is
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by everythinggirly(f): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Hmm, I perceive something fishy.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2022
mycar:

At least he is younger

Also healthier than the other two. He might not be the magic wand but I am sure He is better than the other options by distance.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by pquaver(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2022
mycar:

At least he is younger

So it does not matter, it's young we want to chop.. You are not serious
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by snapshot: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Peter Obi is the only presidential candidate of a political party in this photograph,what does that tell you? Something is cooking
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Polchiz(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2022
anonimi:

Anyone who thinks that Pandora failure Obi is different from the looters who have ruined this country since 1960 should have a serious self-examination of his thought process.

I thought he doesn't have structure
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Verysmart101: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

So because he is talking to them or he snap photograph with them makes him the same abi? Honestly u just dey behave like an infant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.