Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently - Career (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently (43566 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Slimdaddy27(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Interested please...

I can learn fast as well
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Neoteny(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Should I submit my CV cry
Opportunity can come in any way cry

Hi.

I can't access my default email on Nairaland.

Mail me on neoteny7@gmail.com
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Abakelawal(f): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Naira
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Abakelawal(f): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Naira
Sweetvie:
$ or what?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Paschalinemary(f): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Doing something that you love and earning no matter how little is an undeniable joy. Doing what I love and I'm so lucky to get paid handsomely
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Sweetvie: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Abakelawal:
Naira
wow... And you're a register nurse. How do you cope on amount? Not married then?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Brunicekid(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
I know say some people dey lie for their comments..
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Brunicekid(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
ItsTutsi:
As an officer.. I earn 114, 000k monthly
Which kind of officer
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Paschalinemary(f): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
I'm earning from two sources���. My job as an optometrist and then, my plan b reliable source of income��... God is really merciful ooo. If you are relying on one source of income, you should have a rethink.
08 zero, three four five, three eight five, zero 5. I'm a DM away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by ItsTutsi(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Correctional/prison
Brunicekid:
Which kind of officer
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Rosaline5000: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Neoteny:

Hi.

I can't access my default email on Nairaland.

Mail me on neoteny7@gmail.com

Ok Sir

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Rinoxy: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
131k for now.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Abakelawal(f): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yes not married ooo. And the stress is much oo
Sweetvie:
wow... And you're a register nurse. How do you cope on amount? Not married then?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Brunicekid(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Correctional/prison
Oh, ok..
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by YouMess: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ayilara1:

Yomiwrites@gmail.com
said number
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by YouMess: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ayilara1:

How bro? Are you not in Nigeria?

Every survey site I try will always bounce Nigerian.

Prolific, respondent and what have you.

Show me way, abeg.
you navigate your way into UK, if interested send your number in a dead thread
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Sweetvie: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Abakelawal:
Yes not married ooo. And the stress is much oo
Seriously those money are nothing now that's y am surprised coz as a nurse you're suppose to earn more... I feel u, thank God I got bunch of brothers so they share most of the responsibility I just have to support
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Ayilara1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
YouMess:
you navigate your way into UK, if interested send your number in a dead thread

Sorry bro, what is a dead trend?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by sweetTai(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
nwetadinobi042:
Abeg which kind job you dey do, no vex

I’m a chemist with an oil and gas company in Texas.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by sweetTai(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
nwetadinobi042:
Abeg which kind job you dey do, no vex

I’m a chemist with an oil and gas company in Texas.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by jafaru196: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
YouMess:
I only earn 300 dollars doing online survey, this country hard
please Sir, I just pm you
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Rinoxy: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
matthew080:
I DO P.O.S,
I make around 370k monthly,
After paying my staffs

I WILL ADVICE ANYONE DOING CHEAP SALARY WK TO TRY LOOK FOR A BUSSINESS,
YOU WOULD NOT REGRET IT.

Suggest business lines one can engage in as a civil pls.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by promise1487(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Scandium: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2022
Dominic247:
ok but you have to understand that forex is not a get rich quick. If you're on telegram DM me

Hello Bro. I am still anticipating your response
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Dominic247: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2022
Scandium:

Hello Bro. I am still anticipating your response
ohh sorry bro I ll check it later
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Scandium: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dominic247:
ohh sorry bro I ll check it later

Okay. Thanks
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by peablaze(f): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ajay7411:
I'm a content writer... I freelance so the pay is not steady but it's much, especially cos I do it from the comfort of my bed cool

Can you teach me?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by peablaze(f): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
pacesetting:
Unstable as a content writer, but between 200K and 500K.

Can you teach?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
peablaze:

Can you teach me?

Sure, send an e-mail

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
guente:

And I'm not even there yet. I still to earn more.
Yahoo angry
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
He misses her terribly.. cheesy that is if she even exists.

It isn't an opinion, it is fact. If he didn't miss her he wouldn't have being going on and on about her.

grin, u got me, I missed her she's in lille, princess80 can't take her place, I don't think any1 can, she was so good to me grin cheesy
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
BiafranBushBoy:

I can’t answer that. Lol

If you need a lot of cash, you can apply to big companies. I pay quite well for people who are interested in working with me.

can we work remotely from home

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? / Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Chat Between A Mom Whose Child Is On Life Support And Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.