Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover (2613 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by BigCowH0rn: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
i just asked a simple question and you are typing newspaper instead.

Do you now understand why I have been ignoring you all this while?
You quoted a simple newspaper first and now i responded with another you can't read again
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by BigCowH0rn: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
siofra:

I was never looking for a "tall, handsome, soldier" to marry undecided

Now now girl, stop lying.
I still remember you thread on front page this year.
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by siofra(f): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Now now girl, stop lying.
I still remember you thread on front page this year.

Then you didn't understand it.
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by EmiDon11: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Do you now understand why I have been ignoring you all this while? You quoted newspaper first and now can't read again
ignoring me how?
Do u actually think i know u re existing?
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by BigCowH0rn: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
ignoring me how?

Do u actually think i know u re existing?

Stop mentioning me.
Thanks
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by BigCowH0rn: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
siofra:

Then you didn't understand it.

My apologies

From that write up I gathered you were looking for someone like that but not necessary an army officer. We all have our preference and I respected yours enough not to make a comment on that thread.

Saw you now and just wanted to know I have a match as a pal that's all.
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by jeromestarks: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Anything for the card.
Anyways, most of these white oldies are better than Nigerian young girls.
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by EmiDon11: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Stop mentioning me. Thanks
chaiii
Nothing wey patoranking no go see for abule.
Who do you think you are?
Go and rest abeg.
Dem dey count fish, crayfish too dey show head.

2 Likes

Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by BigCowH0rn: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
chaiii

Nothing wey patoranking no go see for abule.

Who do you think you are?

Go and rest abeg.

Dem dey count fish, crayfish too dey show head.

cheesy

@RichProminent
Remember my telling you this was Satanist?

Don't ask me how but I'm very sure of it now. My investigation is now complete.... grin grin grin

Whatever year you figure it out don't fail to mention me

1 Like

Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by alpharoyalty: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
I am of the option that black girls (not the bleached ones) are the most beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by EmiDon11: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

cheesy

@RichProminent

Don't ask me how but I'm very sure of it now. My investigation is now complete.... grin grin grin

chaiii

What a dumb investigation

Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by Chaos14: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

cheesy

@RichProminent

No offence but he isn't smart enough to be satanist
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by BigCowH0rn: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chaos14:
EmiDon11:
chaiii

What a dumb investigation

No offence taken Satanist my guy. No need to quote me or debunk with other monikers

No need at all.

Na RichProminent still get faith in your innocence not me.
Go talk to him

1 Like

Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by Chaos14: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

No offence taken Satanist my guy. No need to quote me or debunk with other monikers

No need at all.

Na RichProminent still get faith in your innocence not me.
Go talk to him
I may bring Chaos but am not satanist
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by BigCowH0rn: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chaos14:
I may bring Chaos but am not satanist

Whatever you say my bro
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
All because of green pastures (money) Congratulations
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by EmiDon11: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chaos14:
guy

U betrayed me

How did je.on know about that impersonation.
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by Chaos14: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
guy

U betrayed me

How did je.on know about that impersonation.
She was on the forum before you
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by Odinakaibe2022(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin kiss
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by EmiDon11: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chaos14:
She was on the forum before you
if she was, i couldn't have successfully register with her exact name.

Can you register another monika with chaos14 again?
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by Chaos14: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
if she was, i couldn't have successfully register with her exact name.

Can you register another monika with chaos14 again?
She didn't use her name here
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by EmiDon11: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chaos14:
She didn't use her name here
my God
how do i go about this?
e be like say to deactivate na em go sure pass.
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by Chaos14: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
my God
how do i go about this?
e be like say to deactivate na em go sure pass.
You can't deactivate it
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by EmiDon11: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chaos14:
You can't deactivate it
i will give it a try
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by SisterAnn(f): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
I wonder why nobody is shouting gold digger. Regina Daniels will deal with you all haters at the right time.
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by fati2001(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Whatever you say my bro

grin

Read the conversation between this moniker u're and the other to see the confession.
Re: A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover by Truvelisback(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2022
fati2001:

grin

Read the conversation between this moniker u're and the other to see the confession.
Fat, u are back grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) / Sex Romp: Almost Suffered A Penile Fracture Yesterday / Dos And Don'ts Of Valentines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.