Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria (15943 Views)

Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) / Kakapo, The New Zealand Parrot: Scientists Struggle To Save It From Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Hkazami: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2022
D
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Christane: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2022
they shud bring dem together so dat dey can be mating to enable them dem get new offsprings ...or is they mating process different or lions don't mate ?? ...
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Softmirror: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2022
OUR GAME RESERVES ARE NOW HIDEOUT FOR SO CALLED BANDITS.
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by wittywriter: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Really

© Wittyness
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Omoslim26: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Wahala cheesy grin
Lions no nice oo,them fit go into extinct if them like abegii.
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by strangest(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2022
E better make man pikin extinct?
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by drmuchin: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2022
Who Lion EPP
Hunger Bad
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Omoslim26: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2022
sinkhole:
Where lion dey for Nigeria?
The one wey dey for Sambisa, Boko Haram and Nigerian soldiers don kill dem chop grin

Ak 47 na lion mate ; grin grin
King of the Jungle kill am there grin

1 Like

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Lovelife433(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Farid24224:
One of my favorites animal out there...My grandma usually tell us that we are from the Ozidu clan of Ebira tribe..
That a Lion won't attack us if it sees us... undecided
very stubborn tribe.
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Oyecute(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Farid24224:
One of my favorites animal out there...My grandma usually tell us that we are from the Ozidu clan of Ebira tribe..
when are you going to experiment it?

1 Like

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by bobby56(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Release them to Aso Villa. If the Presidency likes, let them feed and take good care of them, if they like, let them do otherwise.
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
We need food for now not lion.
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Odetokun3(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Please help us

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Pakerlokor: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH5WJHhsFBc

A campaign song for Peter Obi by a Nairalander.
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Theoarhics: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Do we even have them in Nigeria , except the ones imported into our zoos?
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by eaglechild: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2022
inoki247:
lol abg getat from here if Lion go extinct we go die....

Wetin we dey face now pass all diz jargons....

When dinosaur nd dem dragon go extinct human being no live dere life....
I hope you are being sarcastic and this is not your actual mind set.

Because it's a really disturbing and shortsighted way to view the world.
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Farid24224:
Your grandma dey whine you

1 Like

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Mercury12(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Farid24224:

Lol
I know u joking but kontinue grin

1 Like

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Mercury12(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Omoslim26:

Ak 47 na lion mate ; grin grin
King of the Jungle kill am there grin
Buh u go wicked o cheesy
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Queenethofficia: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Farid24224:
congrats, tell me more about the clan but for now better don't go close to lion oo

1 Like

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by olisaEze(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
"This depleting number may also impact the economy of the country, they say."

The current buhari economy of the country is what has impacted their numbers. "No matter the economy of the jungle the lion can never eat grass", no dey again o! Even lion wen wan turn vegetarian no see grass chop again! undecided
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
My Oduduwa nation people, let us start opening up zoos with our local animals or reserve areas preserved in the zoos and reserve areas, so that we can use it for tourism. Please don't let us turn our helper into food thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by NofiuFade(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
undecided
Farid24224:

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Realists(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
mayowayon:
No animal wey Nigerians no fit eat for the bubu time

Even before the coming of the colonial masters & their spies aka missionaries, you people have been eating dogs & rats as traditional delicacies.
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by DropsMic(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
inoki247:
lol abg getat from here if Lion go extinct we go die....

Wetin we dey face now pass all diz jargons....

When dinosaur nd dem dragon go extinct human being no live dere life....

.... I don't blame you baba. Na your leaders I blame.l for refusing to give you the right education
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Farid24224(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lovelife433:
very stubborn tribe.

Yeah true cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by BurialGround: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Farid24224:

Your grandma knows that there's no way you will come in contact with a Lion hence the deceiption grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Farid24224(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lovelife433:
very stubborn tribe.

true cheesy

1 Like

Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Farid24224(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oyecute:
when are you going to experiment it?

I don't need to test grin
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Farid24224(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
BurialGround:

Your grandma knows that there's no way you will come in contact with a Lion hence the deceiption grin grin grin

No...She told us that they've came across Lions a lot when they were hiding in the forest during the Biafran war..That they just bend to there knee without looking at it's eyes then it will walk away.
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by olaniyilukman(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Farid24224:
Your grandma will push you fire...
Re: Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria by Farid24224(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
NofiuFade:
undecided

Serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusola Ayoola: Nigeria Can Earn Forex From Robotics, Artificial Intelligence / Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks / First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.