Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS (47941 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by kingscourto: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
How far
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
They did not even let her finish flexing her life sef. Poor thing.

You should have brought your sister along with you to Lagos , PH or sent her abroad. angry
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
angry unprofessionalism from nigeria security forces have done more damages in the lives of nigerians sad

What makes you think it’s not the unknown gunner’s bullet?

Why y’all hate your country so much is still a mystery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by baretalk: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Unknown gunmen are ESN members for those who dont know
All igbos know this, they seem to love them, because they are their Biafra brothers.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by baretalk: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

What makes you think it’s not the unknown gunner’s bullet?

Why y’all hate your country so much is still a mystery
They have that slave syndrome, they love their killers and abductors and hate those saving them. It's the biafra syndrome.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by baretalk: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
pussygotlips:
Curse be unto zombie soldiers
I blame Buhari for this calamity.
I heard there was even a new sex style call buhari style where you will be on top doing nothing.
Keep blaming Buhari when he goes to Daura next year, was Buhari president when igbos perished themselves in Biafra war?
That hate will keep tormenting your region, even if Ojukwu come back to life to be president.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by onuman: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
RIP.

Actually, government is behind her killing, not unknown gunmen but government gunmen.
At the beginning, they used IPOB/ESN as camouflage.

How could IPOB pitch tents against destroying one town, Orlu, and kill its citizens? For what?
No do, no do, they invited soldiers to occupy Orlu, the soldiers don't even understand why they are there. The soldiers are fighting one man's proxy war against a city and its people.

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by baretalk: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:
See what Peter Obi has turned the East to. grin
Obi and ESN are one.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by baretalk: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
onuman:
Actually, government is behind her killing, not unknown gunmen but government gunmen.
At the beginning, they used IPOB/ESN as camouflage.

How could IPOB pitch tents against destroying one town, Orlu, and kill its citizens? For what?
No do, no do, they invited soldiers to occupy Orlu, the soldiers don't even understand why they are there. The soldiers are fighting one man's proxy war against a city and its people.
We will be watching the film while your people keep dying. Who is government?
Your state governors in the East?
Your parliamentarians or who?
Mugu grin
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Ogbodobeogbodo: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
I stopped seeing myself as a Nigerian since Buhari decided to help Nigerian's disintegration by his bias utterances and Wearing the selfish garment of a religious and ethnic champion. Nigeria never existed. Nigeria is a complete waste of time and resources, the greatest sham of the century. Nonsense.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by shortIGBOman: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
baretalk:

Obi and ESN are one.

You are right.
Peter Obi, ESN, IPOB terrorist, Bandits, Unknown Gunmen are all the same. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Jungleluv5: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
angry unprofessionalism from nigeria security forces have done more damages in the lives of nigerians sad
I don't know why you talk like this see this is not about unprofessionalism from Nigeria security the bullet that killed may come from ugm who knows or were you there? Let me tell you something here once you hear any gun shot first of all you lie down to avoid the story that touched the heart. Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by shortIGBOman: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ogbodobeogbodo:
I stopped seeing myself as a Nigerian since Buhari decided to help Nigerian's disintegration by his bias utterances and Wearing the selfish garment of a religious and ethnic champion. Nigeria never existed. Nigeria is a complete waste of time and resources, the greatest sham of the century. Nonsense.

See as this Emeka dey wail like Baby grin

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Greatzeus(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennifer663:
We need to be careful..
Yes oh. Also please anytime we see soldiers gathering or police gathering to face robbers or bandits or kidnappers etc,we are to run away from the scene as far as we can go. God rest her soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by baretalk: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
author=shortIGBOman post=115758251]

You are right.
Peter Obi, ESN, IPOB terrorist, Bandits, Unknown Gunmen are all the same. cheesy[/quote]
We know what most Nigerian youths don't know. Obi is Lucifer, smile but dangerous, like Lucifer was the most innocent looking but most dangerous.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by pussygotlips: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
baretalk:

Keep blaming Buhari when he goes to Daura next year, was Buhari president when igbos perished themselves in Biafra war?
That hate will keep tormenting your region, even if Ojukwu come back to life to be president.
I can see that you barely talk sense of the present security challenge the nation is facing. It has never be worse like this where life of average Nigerian means nothing. The evil you support today will surely consumed you tomorrow.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Greatzeus:

Yes oh. Also please anytime we see soldiers gathering or police gathering to face robbers or bandits or kidnappers etc,we are to run away from the scene as far as we can go. God rest her soul
Thanks for the advice...
It is really needed.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by ridbell01(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tinubu is their problem
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Belteshazzar1: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Imo again
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Rayjnr: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ogbodobeogbodo:

But make obi win abi
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by greenmouse(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nigeria my country

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Elidrisy20: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
RIP, these unknown gun men are just increasing MNK sentence for jail,I mean dey are complicating his case
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by baretalk: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
pussygotlips:

I can see that you barely talk sense of the present security challenge the nation is facing. It has never be worse like this where life of average Nigerian means nothing. The evil you support today will surely consumed you tomorrow.
Keep blaming Buhari and supporting your killers, you think you are doing Buhari or us?
Ode cheesy
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by nooboody: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
R.I.P.

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBERS
FOREIGN WHATSAPP NUMBERS
HACKED NETFLIX.(unlimited)

WHATSAPP SPY APP AVAILABLE AT CHEAP PRICES. O9O5O .775.9O3.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by baretalk: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
e author=Ogbodobeogbodo post=115758244]I stopped seeing myself as a Nigerian since Buhari decided to help Nigerian's disintegration by his bias utterances and Wearing the selfish garment of a religious and ethnic champion. Nigeria never existed. Nigeria is a complete waste of time and resources, the greatest sham of the century. Nonsense. [/quote]
When Buhari leaves office, then you will start blaming the next President for Killings in Eastern Nigeria, carried out by ESN, because it won't stop, with these self deceit you people are doing.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Dskillful(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You are seeing news that unknown gunmen and soldiers clashed and you are stupidly blaming the security agencies... You are too dump, the bullet that hit her did you see Nigerian Army or navy on it
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by comodo: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02AJAgNoYYhTGr27RqSUdVzN7xr9A22wppx3ZsXWJvdyGQobzFQZ7AUQokBgUXUHP3l&id=100001376521897
I read the Facebook post over and over again. All I saw was stray bullet and Government. Never saw any fight, ESN, unknown gunmen anywhere. Please OP. Where u there when the fight happened, just asking for my friend.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Alaga2222(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
JaZmin44:
Sad

You are just new on naira land
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by rollandben(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nigeria is in war already but it seems to be nothing to us, until such is caught up with another family. When will this come to an end in Nigeria.
Apparently lives is worthless to our government, even the people in power derives joy seen innocent people dying. We all need to stand up and put total end to all this. Its gradually crawling towards the living masses. God please help us
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by ufuosman(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Tunjibalogun: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

OyigboUpdate I was shock you did not tag it on Ipob and ESN as usual? Ebubeagu commander is gone. He was begging just to make one phone call but he could not. Is like you've learnt that no matter how you try to please the government that be, when this guy's mean you, nobody not even the government will safe you.
AN innocent man was killed not Ebubeagu commander
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

OyigboUpdate I was shock you did not tag it on Ipob and ESN as usual? Ebubeagu commander is gone. He was begging just to make one phone call but he could not. Is like you've learnt that no matter how you try to please the government that be, when this guy's mean you, nobody not even the government will safe you.
And that Ebubeagu commander is Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba man. When will Igbo get sense? ESN killing fellow Igbo in the name of sit at home, killing Igbo officers saying they are part of Nigerian government. Ebubeagu killing ESN members who are also Igbo saying they are Terrorists, ESN killing Ebubeagu who are also Igbo men saying they are formed because of them. Igbos una shame dey shame me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.