Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri (19673 Views)

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Everlastingson: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Vixlot:

Reno https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1559452561375203328

Childish. We're not gamblers like you. Obi is your next President.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
cheesy
Playmaker99:
This same adenuji? grin
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by TrueNigerian300: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
aariwa:
You don’t need data. Travel on a bus to Onitsha or Aba or Awka or any city you prefer and see for yourself .You have probably never been to igbo land like most of you ignorant folks online. There is a place in Onitsha they call awada about the size of ikeja, if you go there you won’t find a single 3 or 4 storey building but 5- 6 storey buildings and it costs nothing less than 90m to build one, same with Nkpor , Aba and most recently Awka etc attraction of Lagos started when Lagos was a federal capital of Nigeria until 1991 just like abuja today because Lagos has a seaport too..wzero government support Don’t believe what I typed confirm yourself .Any where you go to Nigeria today outside a major city, most of the time the best house you find there belongs to an igbo man. The reason many igbos have now come out to support Obi is he mentioned how he can fix Nigeria electricity and igbos are capable of manufacturing those things they import from overseas if there is stable power in Nigeria. Mindset differs . It’s the reason some prosper while others don’t . There is nothing like luck or miracle in making money in life . It must be in you . Go and vote for emilokun on Election Day it doesn’t concern anybody . Don’t mention me again as I don’t have time for this kind of chat. Bye

You must be very high with this thought...the whole south east is a little bigger than Oyo state alone. So it is reasonable that land will be more expensive in the east than any other part of Nigeria on the average and people would try to maximize land usage - equating this to mean Igbos are more prosperous is a joke. Also, at the bolded I dont know where you get your data from but you have to stop being emotional and factual. The biggest realtors in Lagos are still Yorubas despite all the noise you guys make. Only Igbo can poduce something with Electriciy others are dumb The only military manufacturing motor plant is in Ogun state and a yoruba man, no one make noise about him that he is this or that. So why do you delusionally think only Igbo can produce with electricity. You guys go all over the place to say things like this everywhere you go - you guys need to change your thought process to integrate properly with others

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
warripekin:
2023 election is a serious matter not gambling. Reno nugget sense.
Zikojukwu:
We're not rogues, scammer, thieves or druggies. Tell Nigerians what you want to do for them.

grin grin grin
The only thing you guys are good at is donating likes on every comment. I hope you can translate that into votes for LP across the nation in 2023

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Brimstone77: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
daygee12:

Has Tinubu himself talked about anyone before?

When he talked about mushroom parties that will labour in vain he wasn't talking to anyone?

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Brimstone77: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
no igbo man will rule this country. . Write this words of wisdom down and keep it safe, because you will need to show your grandchildren what I said grin grin

And you will never live to witness an Igbo man rule this country..

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by LuckyM: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
I pity those who still think that 2023 election will be won through their old method of sharing proceed of looting ���
Nigerians are wiser

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by ASAPFERG1: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Brimstone77:

And you will never live to witness an Igbo man rule this country..
igbo man will rule only igboland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Brimstone77: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
igbo man will rule only igboland

You shall not live to witness Igbo man rule Nigeria..
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by NADFOR: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Who want troway him money LOL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by wingmanIII: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bloody fake pastor. Useless omokiri is now a gambler?
Calls himself a pastor. Charlatan!!
Adulterous useless gambler. His sins will surely catch up with him soon.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by ScamHunter: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
no igbo man will rule this country. . Write this words of wisdom down and keep it safe, because you will need to show your grandchildren what I said grin grin

I'm archiving it here because you'll eat your words....soon.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Afamed: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennifer663:
He is the only one that can mend the remaining broken part or Nigeria.
He didn't mend Anambra when he was younger as Gov
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Ofachiedo: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
All PETER Obi supporters knows he can't win presidential election and even Obi himself knows that deep down in his heart. We know who our next president is and its not up for any debate.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by OperationalVehi: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Just as I tried betting with the other time when he claimed Amaechi will win APC presidential primaries.

The guy ran away but keep giving lamba to his people on Nairaland.

These guys know they can’t win but they are just confused on what else to do.

At gunpoint, with a gun to my head, I can still swear I am confident Tinubu will win. But an Obi supporter will never dare that because he is not even sure Pandora will come third.

with the amount of lies the man dishes out every week, who will vote for him... certainly not people he ruled for 8 years na.
abeg bro, show me love instead of the bet
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Exodora: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
This stupid debtor that is owning some criminals he sent on a dangerous mission along with Dino. He couldn’t have think of anything important to do with his money rather than bet cause he stupidly think Nigeria is a game that he can gamble and for those lackluster supporting him I seriously pity their future.
A country where millions of people are suffering including companies all he could come out with is this.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by aariwa(m): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

You must be very high with this thought...the whole south east is a little bigger than Oyo state alone. So it is reasonable that land will be more expensive in the east than any other part of Nigeria on the average and people would try to maximize land usage - equating this to mean Igbos are more prosperous is a joke. Also, at the bolded I dont know where you get your data from but you have to stop being emotional and factual. The biggest realtors in Lagos are still Yorubas despite all the noise you guys make. Only Igbo can poduce something with Electriciy others are dumb The only military manufacturing motor plant is in Ogun state and a yoruba man, no one make noise about him that he is this or that. So why do you delusionally think only Igbo can produce with electricity. You guys go all over the place to say things like this everywhere you go - you guys need to change your thought process to integrate properly with others
In the comments I made did you see me refer to Yoruba? I only mentioned a state as example. My best friends offline are actually Yorubas and they are very prosperous .Every igbo man of my generation knows the story of Adekunle Fajuyi and how no igbo property was destroyed during the war by Yorubas .Yorubas and Ibos are very comfortable with each other but I think in 2015 when Jonathan lost and these youngsters started bashing each other online based on ethnicity and now the politicians are cashing in on it. I am suprised that a lot of young people are now making futile online efforts to create division between the two tribes. What I mean in my statement is wealth distribution.There are many Yorubas with billions but it is not evenly distributed like it is in igboland. In 2003, I prepared the deed where one Yoruba man from bought a park around yaba for around 450m Then dollar was around 100 naira to a dollar that’s like buying a property for maybe $40m dollars today. He is a friend Abdul Rasaq Okoya and that when when I saw his wife Shade okoya for the first time and very young so if that man brought property for that amount that means he is worth several billions.Among the igbos that kind of money won’t be owned by one person but by at least 50 to 100 people
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by TrueNigerian300: 1:13am On Aug 17, 2022
aariwa:
In the comments I made did you see me refer to Yoruba? I only mentioned a state as example. My best friends offline are actually Yorubas and they are very prosperous .Every igbo man of my generation knows the story of Adekunle Fajuyi and how no igbo property was destroyed during the war by Yorubas .Yorubas and Ibos are very comfortable with each other but I think in 2015 when Jonathan lost and these youngsters started bashing each other online based on ethnicity and now the politicians are cashing in on it. I am suprised that a lot of young people are now making futile online efforts to create division between the two tribes. What I mean in my statement is wealth distribution.There are many Yorubas with billions but it is not evenly distributed like it is in igboland. In 2003, I prepared the deed where one Yoruba man from bought a park around yaba for around 450m Then dollar was around 100 naira to a dollar that’s like buying a property for maybe $40m dollars today. He is a friend Abdul Rasaq Okoya and that when when I saw his wife Shade okoya for the first time and very young so if that man brought property for that amount that means he is worth several billions.Among the igbos that kind of money won’t be owned by one person but by at least 50 to 100 people

With due respect there is no where wealth is properly distributed anywhere in the world, even the more egalitarian societies it is not so. About 1% of the entire population of the world control universe wealth, what does that tell you? Are you saying there is no Igbo that is what 450m dollars? If so how many percentage of Igbos have that How many people are aa rich as Orji Kalu in his state How many are as rich as Peter Obi? There are Igbo billionaires just like in other tribes and there poor igbo just like other tribes. There are Igbos who makes over 10m naira a month and there are those who makes less than 10k per month. The point is poverty is all over Nigeria and it knows no tribes or religion. Yorubas dominate the fintech startups and startups in general today, no one makes noise about it and that is how it should be.Let's be guided with what we say.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by goldmatrix(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Why not bet with your kids..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC / Please Who Has Benefitted From The N5,000 Stipend To Nigerians? / February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.