Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,226 members, 7,891,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Are You An Online Seller? Share Your Experience Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You An Online Seller? Share Your Experience Here (374 Views)

Tips On How To Make More Money As An Online Seller / Jumia Taught Me The E-commerce Business - Online Seller / Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Online Seller? Share Your Experience Here by CulturedGotahia: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Have you ever heard the saying ' If you want to go fast so alone... if you want to go far, go together" << This explains the power of a community in simple words.

Gotahia helps online sellers find and acquire the products their customers want and build their network of suppliers. Create a reseller profile on gotahia.com/reseller and you will get an invite to join the community

What experiences have you had with your customers that you want to share with us?

1 Like

Re: Are You An Online Seller? Share Your Experience Here by CulturedGotahia: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Do you sell online? you might have experienced a time when you lost a deal because you were not able to find what your customer wanted at the time.

This doesn't have to happen to you again... because now, you have have easy access to the products your customer wants to Gotahia. Gotahia is an online wholesale market that gives you access to products from importers and wholesalers from markets like trade fair, Lagos Island, computer village, etc

Visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to get started

1 Like

Re: Are You An Online Seller? Share Your Experience Here by incometrader(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
yes.. i actually have the experience, this sounds interesting
Re: Are You An Online Seller? Share Your Experience Here by CulturedGotahia: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Talk about your experience, we would love to hear from you and learn. Just recently I was talking to a customer who had problems making sales on Instagram.
When I saw the instagram page, I saw all the common mistakes most people make on instagram, I pointed it out and he took correction and a week after, he made sales!
That first sale is always the motivation to continue doing business the right way.

So here is one of the major mistake this my guy was making
His username for his business account was his personal name. People do this alot and they don't know how it affects them. Well, let me tell you why it's negative for your business page.

On Instagram, your business needs to be searchable. So using your personal name defeats this purpose because it's only people that know you that can search for you.
Better still, Use what you sell to make a name for your Instagram business page. e.g if you sell sneakers, you can use usernames like
"Sneakers in Lagos', "Home of Sneakers"
This way, when people search for sneakers, they will find your Instagram account.
Re: Are You An Online Seller? Share Your Experience Here by Bloomberriez: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thanks for sharing the Instagram tip.
Selling online is actually a rollercoaster. As an entrepreneur you will be the one figuring everything out. How to find customers, how to get the best suppliers, even how to find reliable delivery guys that will not mess up your entire business reputation.

So this experience I had with a supplier once where they send the wrong color of shoes but thank God they were reasonable and we sorted it out. I just learned from that experience to always do due diligence before confirming dispatch. I think It is a good one that people can now find the type of suppliers they want on Gotahia. Really love the idea
Re: Are You An Online Seller? Share Your Experience Here by CulturedGotahia: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2022
If you have been thinking of starting a business and you are reading this, create a store here www.gotahia.com/reseller.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Onlyfans / India Overtakes UK, Becomes World’s Fifth-largest Economy / How To Earn Up To $5/N3500 Per Day Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.