Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) (52231 Views)

Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates / Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team / Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by potbelly(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
I am a staunch Manu fan, I used to share thesame ideology but i think the hierarchy at ManU is the most unserious I ever saw and CR7 is right if he demands to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by toprealman: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Zionzoom:
leaving real Madrid is Cristiano biggest mistake
And a blessing to many stars there.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Kennyliga112: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
Manchester have been having problems since Ferguson left... below is the list of players that were paid for to join Manchester...not those that came free ooo...

Mourinho said finishing 2nd with Manchester was his biggest challenge in his career .... Great players had joined that team and suddenly became useless... blaming Ronaldo like Manchester united was playing and achieving like city , Liverpool or Chelsea b4 he came ... they said they finished second b4 he joined them , but failed to mention that they lost to Liverpool 4.2 at home and another 6.1 at home to spurs... that team that finished 2nd in 2021 wudnt have made top 8 last season without Ronaldo.... The Glaziers have destroyed Manchester...hiring bankers to do the work of seasoned professionals...

Below is the lost amazing list of signed players in the past 9yrs

Manchester utd is a burial ground for players and coaches.... Ronaldo is the only player to have scored unto 20 goals or more in open play in a season since they started signing players in 2013 when Ferguson left
Manchester united and Apc are the same . Always playing the blame game

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Instead of taking responsibility, they are looking for excuses. He was their highest scorer last season. Let them sharap and up their game. Mediocre set of selfish underlings

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
There's no Benzima to feed him balls so that he can score, this is premier league, every one is fighting to make a name for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bye Bye to Ronaldo!!!...His reign is over!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by UptownVibes(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
He should take a bow,now that the ovation is still loud. Abi no be so English take put am? I no know book o

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by 5iine: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Are both of them mates?
No, they are not. Messi still remains the boss grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by wwwihy: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
Ok...he said he wants to leave... as una talk say na im b problem...let him leave na... abi na force ?? U talk say na im b problem , we gree , ok im talk say im wan comot and una still no gree and u say he's the problem
No club wants him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Moneyyman: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Just leave them to continue deceiving themselves!

If he plays; he's the problem.

If he doesn't; he's the issue.

He wants to go; he's proud.

He may stay; he wants to get paid for nothing.

I partially blame him for coming back to the club.

Kingcalls:
Ok...he said he wants to leave... as una talk say na im b problem...let him leave na... abi na force ?? U talk say na im b problem , we gree , ok im talk say im wan comot and una still no gree and u say he's the problem

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by salem1996: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Onucs:
If you ask me, I think it's about time this dude hung his boots.

Honestly, he messed up the moment he snubbed City selfishly just to honour Fergie's call. I still have my respect for him but dude make a big mistake...

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by TheGift: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by ibedu29: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Zionzoom:
leaving real Madrid is Cristiano biggest mistake
Big lie
Age and ego has caught up with him
United should allow Ronaldo to go
You can't make top 4 with a 37 yr old forward.
Ronaldo is now old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by SerikiFulani(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo and lionel Messi are expired products smiley They have passed their prime.

Mind you,they both are the two greatest athlete alive but their era of greatness have passed.

I was shocked to learn no club wanted to buy Cristiano Ronaldo during the transfer window...How have the mighty fallen shocked

Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi are both going back to their country league after their stint with their current clubs grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by wman(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Fake news.

Source is Yahoo News. Lmao.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why you wan make my goat cry

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
When he wasn’t playing or before he came ,did the team play well ? Awon set werey . I swear if I be manutd coach , I go sell all of those idiots . Very disgraceful players . This is the worst united team in recent history . Idiots are still accusing a legend for their failures .
Bruno too is a useless midfielder . Our team b deserves first team shirt .

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Guyman01: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

He is like Biafra and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Arthurnna: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
On an unrelated note, This our Jersey sef dey scratch eye... What kind of F**ked up colors are these...

Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/ronaldo-selfish-united-team-mates-27753219
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by sameks08(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
problem no de finish. That is life for you you might be celebrated today BT tomorrow you might be casted so enjoy life when you re in your prime. Na so own take finish.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by MikkySexy23(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
Manchester have been having problems since Ferguson left... below is the list of players that were paid for to join Manchester...not those that came free ooo...

Mourinho said finishing 2nd with Manchester was his biggest challenge in his career .... Great players had joined that team and suddenly became useless... blaming Ronaldo like Manchester united was playing and achieving like city , Liverpool or Chelsea b4 he came ... they said they finished second b4 he joined them , but failed to mention that they lost to Liverpool 4.2 at home and another 6.1 at home to spurs... that team that finished 2nd in 2021 wudnt have made top 8 last season without Ronaldo.... The Glaziers have destroyed Manchester...hiring bankers to do the work of seasoned professionals...

Below is the lost amazing list of signed players in the past 9yrs

Manchester utd is a burial ground for players and coaches.... Ronaldo is the only player to have scored unto 20 goals or more in open play in a season since they started signing players in 2013 when Ferguson left

Don't mind all those Man Utd 'flakers', they don't deserve to be paid anything. Is it Ronaldo that has not allowed Sancho to score or he has made Maguire to become a rag tag!! Players earning thousands of pounds every week. Shame on them! They are wack and they can never be on Ronaldo's level.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Onucs:
If you ask me, I think it's about time this dude hung his boots.
Make Messi first 'hung' his boots.. Ode

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga / World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.