Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) (52208 Views)

Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates / Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team / Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Koachie: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ehyaaaa, feel ur pain sha,but nigga dats ur personal issues,nobody carez ���
Applegirl22:
i love man united nd hate chelsea nd barca
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Enkidu70: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/ronaldo-selfish-united-team-mates-27753219

Road to retirement...he should just head for Saudi league if they will still have him grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
You can tell he’s an asshole from the way he carries himself. This is not news. Most people celebrated in life are assholes. There is surely something in their proud demeanour which people find alluring.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
5iine:

No, they are not. Messi still remains the boss grin
I will start respecting CR7 the DAY he brings MESSI to his knees just like this way...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Cmanforall: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
Ok...he said he wants to leave... as una talk say na im b problem...let him leave na... abi na force ?? U talk say na im b problem , we gree , ok im talk say im wan comot and una still no gree and u say he's the problem
He wants a big club with with chance to win trophies.
But such clubs (PSG, Man City, Bayern, Liverpool, Atlantico etc. are not willing to have him in their teams).
If he wants to move to Brighton, Everton etc., these average ubs will be glad to have him, but will he agree to move there?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Secondly: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
Manchester have been having problems since Ferguson left... below is the list of players that were paid for to join Manchester...not those that came free ooo...

Mourinho said finishing 2nd with Manchester was his biggest challenge in his career .... Great players had joined that team and suddenly became useless... blaming Ronaldo like Manchester united was playing and achieving like city , Liverpool or Chelsea b4 he came ... they said they finished second b4 he joined them , but failed to mention that they lost to Liverpool 4.2 at home and another 6.1 at home to spurs... that team that finished 2nd in 2021 wudnt have made top 8 last season without Ronaldo.... The Glaziers have destroyed Manchester...hiring bankers to do the work of seasoned professionals...

Below is the lost amazing list of signed players in the past 9yrs

Manchester utd is a burial ground for players and coaches.... Ronaldo is the only player to have scored unto 20 goals or more in open play in a season since they started signing players in 2013 when Ferguson left

Brotherly, why you so mean? grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Kingcalls: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Cmanforall:

He wants a big club with with chance to win trophies.
But such clubs (PSG, Man City, Bayern, Liverpool, Atlantico etc. are not willing to have him in their teams).
If he wants to move to Brighton, Everton etc., these average ubs will be glad to have him, but will he agree to move there?

Hope u satisfied now

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Allow C Ronaldo to go because the guy want to play for Arsenal and believe it or not C Ronaldo will play for Arsenal because we Arsenal love him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by betshopagent(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Applegirl22:
i love man united nd hate chelsea nd barca
every1hates man u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Brookdcook: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Christiano Ronaldo
Leonel Messi
Serena Williams
Tiger Woods

Ahmed bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by adontcare(f): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Always he was selfish
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

This is the difference between Messi and Ronaldo.
Everything about Ronaldo is individual glory.
Same season you're celebrating Ronaldo being in premier league eleven while Messi won his league
Messi should come to man utd na..
U no get shame talking about that farmer's League

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Panda7(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
man united half misfit players better learn to be quiet, non of these players are in the same competitive level with ronaldo and people tune to epl to watch ronaldo as the rest of the plays are boring. i rather tune to telenovela to watch at home than play with misfits

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Those overhyped and overpaid cowards must always find somebody to place the blame on for their ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Starzo: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
mccloud224:

Really? And what happened to Messi when he choose to remain with the Catalans,? He got booed by his very own loyal fans. A wise saying goes :

Bow out when the ovation is loudest.

A career in football is tricky. The fans love today and hate you tomorrow... So a player must ALWAYS look after their interest coz when you become washed up, you are finished!!!
Make una small small dey lie

Messi that the whole catalunya was begging to stay. Barca fans were even crying when he left and the fans are currently pushing for him to return at the end of the season.

Make lie nor kill una for this country

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by damoobaba: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Onucs:
If you ask me, I think it's about time this dude hung his boots.
Hang boot where. He was one of the highest goalscorers in the EPL last season and d highest goalscorer for Manure FC and still made the list for one of the 30 best players in the world last season,Wetin you dey talk sef? Am more of a Messi fan but throwing insult on a Ronaldo is highly unacceptable. Madrid may have let him leave but I think he has a right to choose to leave if he feels they're not treating him right. I think it would have worked well for him if he had joined Manchester city last season but d love for an inconsistent Manchester united still made him sign for the club. Manchester united currently does not deserve Ronaldo, he did a lot to help the team last season. It's only proper to just let him go instead of tying him down to the club and players that wasted all his goals last season.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by akinsmyk(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Zionzoom:
leaving real Madrid is Cristiano biggest mistake

I disagree. He did fine at Juventus too. Leaving for Man U was his biggest error. He would have remained at Juve if a big team didn’t come calling.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by holluwizzy: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
U have said nothing but the truth.

Football have advanced pass the Manu stage of playing.

Players u mentioned are to be sold off or loaned out.

Also politics and racism is not allowing the club to move forward.

Varane is available

Eric Baily is better than Maguire.

Martial is better than rashford for now.

Elanga is also a disturbia.

Manu need to replace the players they let go.

Matic position is caused huge problem.

No attacker. Cos Ronaldo is ageing.

They need 2 Charo strikers and 2 CM.

Dalot should be sold out.

For my defence

Baily, Varane, malacia, wanbizaka

DM - Martinez , mctominya, Erickson.

Sancho, ronaldo, elanga

Martial.

But racism won't allow Manu play the black players.

The ones that are playing are favoured by British politics.

Guadiola will never use British players as his striker or center backs neither MF but he wi use them as wingers.

Kingcalls:
Its also appalling that people throw fake news just to sell market ... just because bad people and gullible ones enjoy stupid news .... kane requested to leave last season to force a move to City and even stopped going for training despite spurs having club crisis...no one cared to know... but once its Ronaldo, the whole world full of bitter people will suddenly have an opinion... I dont blame him for wanting to leave ... he is a warrior and warriors don't play with Cowards.... he spoke about their mentality last season no one took it seriously... he scored almost half of their goals and he was still being blamed like he was the only one that joined them last season, no one mentioned sancho that cud only contribute 2 goals or varane that was shaky alongside maguire in defence .. no one mentioned Bruno just cos he had a brilliant previous season ( tho half of his goals were pks) ... they just looked away from his poor performance... Dele Alli was sold despite his achievements at spurs cos he lost form ... y cant United do same ,,, rashford, shaw, Bruno are a bag of waste .... Mctominy, fred maguire, wissaka ...I can go on and on... A goalie that can't talk to his defense or accurately pass the ball which is now the new system of modern goal keepers ... a reason Leno was replaced by Ramsdale at Arsenal..... a fantastic shot stopper that can't control his defense should also be held liable ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Starzo: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

Hope u satisfied now
Guy stop posting outdated news here

The president of athletics Madrid came out openly to say the club was never thinking of/going to sign Ronaldo after the fans protested against it when th rumour first started.

As it stands rn Ronaldo's only chance of playing in the champions league will be sporting Lisbon but I'm not sure those ones want him either
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Starzo: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
akinsmyk:

I disagree. He did fine at Juventus too. Leaving for Man U was his biggest error. He would have remained at Juve if a big team didn’t come calling.
How did d he do well at juve??...They both him specifically to win the champions league since they had been winning their domestic league consistently for years but he never took them pass the quarter final stages of the champions league.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by damoobaba: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
akinsmyk:

Man city came but he chose Manchester united over them because of his toes with the club. Now those ungrateful players and club that wasted his goal last season are the ones now talking. They should let him leave ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Starzo: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Messi should come to man utd na..
U no get shame talking about that farmer's League
God forbid bad thing!!

E better make Messi sign for Everton than man u

Mumu man u wey dey go relegation this season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Kingcalls: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Starzo:

Guy stop posting outdated news here

The president of athletics Madrid came out openly to say the club was never thinking of/going to sign Ronaldo after the fans protested against it when th rumour first started.

As it stands rn Ronaldo's only chance of playing in the champions league will be sporting Lisbon but I'm not sure those ones want him either

Hatred and Bitterness will always blind u.... unfortunately for u ...thats todays news ...only a foolish person will want yo leave a club when there are no offers... E go shock u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Badgers14: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
Onucs:
If you ask me, I think it's about time this dude hung his boots.

The best for him would have been to play for sporting Lisbon this season and then hang it up.. that would have been a dignified way to walk away from the sport.

He have won champions league for how many times? Premier league, LA Liga etc.. world best player, euro,.

But his ego will not let him.

If I am manutd I will just terminate his contract.. but again I think manutd don't want to lose any money grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by martinoh(m): 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by fortunez1(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
madridguy:
Stay at Real Madrid you said no, now see what your eyes dey see up and down.
guy talk wetin u sabi , I'm sure u r not aware of the situation that made him pull out form Madrid. Come to think of it how many prolific players did Man U buy in the transfer window.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ronix150:

Benzima is now a Ballon d'or contender, without Ronaldo leaving Madrid Benz would still be playing under Ronaldo shadow.
My point.
Did neymar won ballondior at barca ?
Benz na very good player and he was bold enough to step up into cr7 shoes ... This happens to big players a lot ... One will be greater than one ... At least we have two players with cr7 before winning it now cus Benzema will win it ... Who has won with messi or later without him ... Non
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Let them keep shut, Ronaldo is a God in football field, Ronaldo is a star, Ronaldo is a brand..
His interest should be considered too ..
I don't think Messi , neyma, or mbape can stay in any club that is not in the champions League for God sake...
When your taste is high to good football and you got type of achievements he made while at Madrid and later coming to teams like juve or man u that could not give him something similar to what he enjoyed for some many years, u don't expect him to be happy...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by dododawa1: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Happy, when he left realmadrid, Benzema glory comes out of his shadow, selfish player indead.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by hardbody: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
Ok...he said he wants to leave... as una talk say na im b problem...let him leave na... abi na force ?? U talk say na im b problem , we gree , ok im talk say im wan comot and una still no gree and u say he's the problem

This is akin to Biafra in Nigerian soil.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by Olat4421: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Is like Ronaldo doesn't give a shit about man united anymore
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 12:05am On Aug 17, 2022
holluwizzy:
U have said nothing but the truth.

Football have advanced pass the Manu stage of playing.

Players u mentioned are to be sold off or loaned out.

Also politics and racism is not allowing the club to move forward.

Varane is available

Eric Baily is better than Maguire.

Martial is better than rashford for now.

Elanga is also a disturbia.

Manu need to replace the players they let go.

Matic position is caused huge problem.

No attacker. Cos Ronaldo is ageing.

They need 2 Charo strikers and 2 CM.

Dalot should be sold out.

For my defence

Baily, Varane, malacia, wanbizaka

DM - Martinez , mctominya, Erickson.

Sancho, ronaldo, elanga

Martial.

But racism won't allow Manu play the black players.

The ones that are playing are favoured by British politics.

Guadiola will never use British players as his striker or center backs neither MF but he wi use them as wingers.

Brotherly no vex oo But if racism wouldn't allow them to play the black players then why did they buy them in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan / Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.