Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket (12598 Views)

Makinde Faults Atiku’s Silence On Ibadan Explosion / I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket / 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by seunlayi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by Felimax(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
jrusky:
Another thrash. Are you complaining Northern presidency or Christain presidency?

Pls Mr man mind your business and face your obi. No matter how you obi supporters try hard to play the game obi will never be the president.

Leave our party alone.

Obi has only successfully create a movement that may give birth to a third force which can turn the country around.

THREE UNDISPUTABLE FACTS!

* The North will always see Obi as one who will not serve the Northern agenda. It will be very easy for the North to accept a Yoruba man than a man from the East. Hence, their vote will be very tilted.

* The West will rather trust a northern Muslim man than a man from the East.

* In the South South region, he will influence but may not be totally easy for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by Tareq1105: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rekyz:
Why should this even be a "table matter" in the first place? Just kick APC and PDP out by voting OBIdiently and no one will care who the evil parties parade. Thought this should be common knowledge

I'm for Asiwaju come rain come sunshine.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by akbonus: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
cool

Some people will accuse Tinubu of being desperate. This is someone contesting for the first time

Remind them how many times Atiku has contested...

How many parties Obi has gone to...

They keep quiet.
BEFORE YOU TALK LIKE SOMEONE FROM THE VILLAGE,TINUBU WAS AC,ACN AND APC,LIKE OBI WAS APGA,PDP AND NOW LP AND HE DIDN'T DEFECT FROM PDP,HE LEFT DUE TO THE BETRAYAL AND GANGING UP OF CRIMINALS AGAINST HIM,SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING EXACTLY?YOU CANNOT MAKE ONE SENTENCE WITHOUT MENTIONING OBI?IS TINUBU AND ATIKU PLANNING ON RULING NIGERIA TOGHETHER AS JOINT CANDIDATE? BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TALKING TO THEMSELVES RATHER THEY ARE JUST ATTACKING OBI,ESPECIALLY THE DRUGEE AMONGST THEM.TINUBU IS DESPERATE BECAUSE HE IS OLD AND VERY SICK,WITH SO MANY ALLEGATIONS ON HIM AND HE HAS REFUSED TO CLEAR THEM.BUHARI IS EVEN BETTER THAN HIM.HANDS THEY SHAKE LEG THEY SHAKE,BABA WHEN NOR WELL HE DEY SHOUT EMILOKAN

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by PharmacyStore: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okay that's their own palava
Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by BlackPantherxXx: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
akbonus:

BEFORE YOU TALK LIKE SOMEONE FROM THE VILLAGE,TINUBU WAS AC,ACN AND APC,LIKE OBI WAS APGA,PDP AND NOW LP AND HE DIDN'T DEFECT FROM PDP,HE LEFT DUE TO THE BETRAYAL AND GANGING UP OF CRIMINALS AGAINST HIM,SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING EXACTLY?YOU CANNOT MAKE ONE SENTENCE WITHOUT MENTIONING OBI?IS TINUBU AND ATIKU PLANNING ON RULING NIGERIA TOGHETHER AS JOINT CANDIDATE? BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TALKING TO THEMSELVES RATHER THEY ARE JUST ATTACKING OBI,ESPECIALLY THE DRUGEE AMONGST THEM.TINUBU IS DESPERATE BECAUSE HE IS OLD AND VERY SICK,WITH SO MANY ALLEGATIONS ON HIM AND HE HAS REFUSED TO CLEAR THEM.BUHARI IS EVEN BETTER THAN HIM.HANDS THEY SHAKE LEG THEY SHAKE,BABA WHEN NOR WELL HE DEY SHOUT EMILOKAN

Learn to write like a normal human, then I will consider reading your incoherent rubbish.

Tinubu has NEVER defected. But you're too illiterate to know the difference.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by eeetuk(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
"This is as he said that It’s insane to think and wrong in every political equation that power should remain in the north after eight years of President Buhari’s administration."

I disagree with above statement by Mr. Vincent Udome Odogbor for many reasons. First, Mr. Odogbor is judging a person based on their tribe rather than the content of a person character. Atiku Abubakar has the right plan to grow and develop Nigeria than any southern president I have heard mentioned. Second, a southern president adds more to existing problems Nigeria has now----which will lead Nigeria to another wasteful four more years. OBJ and Gooodluck Jonathan were southern presidents . Both spent 14 years in office and did not build a single road. Research shows that both leaders spent their years in office acquiring wealth for themselves and their families. Nigeria cannot afford four more years of a southern president, Mr. Odogbor. And third, Mr. Odogbor is living in the past. Can Mr. Odogbor tell Nigerians what OBJ and Goodluck Jonathan achieved as southern presidentS?

I rest my case!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by akbonus: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
jrusky:
Another thrash. Are you complaining Northern presidency or Christain presidency?

Pls Mr man mind your business and face your obi. No matter how you obi supporters try hard to play the game obi will never be the president.

Leave our party alone.
IN THE RACE TO THE VILLA ATIKULOOTED IS THIRD IN THE LADDER BEHIND TIFNUBU,AND OBI THE WINNER OF THE ELECTION TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT THAT IS WHY TINUBU AND ATIKU ARE VHAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHT.I DONT EVEN KNOW THE CALIBRE AND REGION OF PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO VOTE FOR THESE TWO MEN,THOSE WHO WANT TO VOTE AE DETERMINE THAT NIGERIA SHOULD COLLAPSE.THE LOVE FOR MONEY FORM THESE MEN IS UNEXPLAINABLE,THEY CAN STEAL A COUNTRY DEAD IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY AND WE ARE NOT MAKING THAT MISTAKE AGAIN,NEVER.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by slivertongue: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Even the archaic visionless All Progressive Congress party,
Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by jrusky(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
akbonus:

IN THE RACE TO THE VILLA ATIKULOOTED IS THIRD IN THE LADDER BEHIND TIFNUBU,AND OBI THE WINNER OF THE ELECTION TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT THAT IS WHY TINUBU AND ATIKU ARE VHAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHT.I DONT EVEN KNOW THE CALIBRE AND REGION OF PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO VOTE FOR THESE TWO MEN,THOSE WHO WANT TO VOTE AE DETERMINE THAT NIGERIA SHOULD COLLAPSE.THE LOVE FOR MONEY FORM THESE MEN IS UNEXPLAINABLE,THEY CAN STEAL A COUNTRY DEAD IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY AND WE ARE NOT MAKING THAT MISTAKE AGAIN,NEVER.

Hahaha when you wrote your epistle in capital letters I knew something has got wrong somewhere with you. Ndooh!!!

So it's now Tinubu and Obi and no longer Obi all the way baa? What baffles me in people like you is your inability to reason correctly independently just waiting for one confuse man to just raise a dust then you jump on it and started inconsequential moronic analysis.

So now you have agreed it's either Tinubu or........? Bro rain or fire obi will never see Aso Rock as per Tinubu I have no doubt in it it's either him or Atiku who will win but as per obi mbannu not in this country.

Ndooh!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by Indispensable85(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by atinga1: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Felimax:

Obi has only successfully create a movement that may give birth to a third force which can turn the country around.

THREE UNDISPUTABLE FACTS!

* The North will always see Obi as one who will not serve the Northern agenda. It will be very easy for the North to accept a Yoruba man than a man from the East. Hence, their vote will be very tilted.

* The West will rather trust a northern Muslim man than a man from the East.

* In the South South region, he will influence but may not be totally easy for him
Propaganda to discourage people who wants to vote for Peter Obi.
First they said he had no structure, he's IPOB, he's a liar, North won't vote for him and so on.
Keep piling up. We'll still vote for him and he will win.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by 3LACK: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
stop saying this before the north thinks its north vs south
Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by Khaysee: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Atiku is not part of people i consider fit for presidency over despirate

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by VULCAN(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ignorant Tinubu supporter.

How old were you in 99 when Tinubu contested under AD and won the governorship?

How old were you when Tinubu formed ACN and abandoned AD so he could be free of those Yoruba gentlemen who gave him a platform he didn't deserve?

Where were you when Tinubu's ACN merged CPC and formed the accursed APC that has plunged 100m Nigerians into poverty.

You are a waste of oxygen

BlackPantherxXx:
cool

Some people will accuse Tinubu of being desperate. This is someone contesting for the first time

Remind them how many times Atiku has contested...

How many parties Obi has gone to...

They keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by newnigerdelta00: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennifer663:
Peter Obi for everyone!

For every one in your village
Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by richie240: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oga hold ur peace biko.
The average Southeasterner doesn't agree with you. To them, if they cant get it, then its better that it remains in d north perpetually than for it to go elsewhere.
cool

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by zionstaar75: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
jrusky:

Leave our party alone.
its this kind of inferior thinking that made atiku think Nigeria is for sale.He will never rule this country,he'll be retired disgracefully next year. Quote ne anywhere

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by einsteine(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Is there anybody going for the presidency that cannot be described as ambitious or desperate?

Peter Obi is so desperate he moved from party to party.

Atiku is so desperate he contested multiple times.

Tinubu has been desperate from birth.

Even the no-name politician talking here would be desperate for position if offered.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by jrusky(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
zionstaar75:
its this kind of inferior thinking that made atiku think Nigeria is for sale.He will never rule this country,he'll be retired disgracefully next year. Quote ne anywhere

Hello kindly face your front. I'm a pdp member to the core ok and Wike is my man but I don't kill myself on forgotten or past issues I moved on. My man wike could not get it now does not mean he will never get it in his lifetime again so why bereaved yourself over nothing and something that does not even concerns you. Are even pdp member?

I don't care who got the ticket pdp is my party and I'm supporting whoever puck the ticket, regardless. If I can Atikulated in 2019 (atiku/obi) nothing stops me in 2022 from atiku/okowa so do you gerrit?

So face your front.....u hear?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by Healthquest: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
I still keep wondering how PDP think after 8 years of Fulani rule, another Fulani should become president

Whatever is going on in their mind remains a mystery to me

PDP is actually the one that gave APC the liver to float a dead on arrival Muslim Muslim tickets

Imagine PDP giving Obi the ticket with a strong northerner as vice, APC will never in their dream think of Muslim Muslim ticket, but since PDP is outrightly taking the election as a joke, APC think they too can afford some comedy
u have said it all, APC would not have given us same faith ticket had it been pdp consider south.

Mumu pple.

I've no regret.
I'm voting Tinubu simply because obi will not win.

I'm sorry.

Tinubu only old, if he doesnt die, he will perform better dan obi, buhari and Atiku together.

I will consider obi if he was in pdp or a stronger party because he is younger. Das all.

As it stands, TINUBU has my Vote.
Make Nigeria no remain for north.

Let's see if fulani herdsmen killing will reduce

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by Igbojew: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Victor Odume or whatever your name is called will you shut the Bleep up.When you Southern betrayal are mentioning Southern presidency one will think it is from you people's heart but you greedy and selfish Southerners are only projecting your own region and your brother just like Akeredolu that championed Southern presidency only for it to be Tinubu he was paving way for or what about Wike that initially pretended like he is not interested in presidency only for him to show his greediness by coming out to declare interest to contest presidency but also started frustrating and humiliating every serious Igbo that want to contest presidency especially Peter Obi but thank God that karma used Atiku Abubakar to pay him back in his own coins while Peter Obi he wanted to humiliate is now waxing and coasting to victory as a president.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by EponOjuku: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Passionate888:

And how many parties Tinubu has been in

For you to ask this, simply shows you're politically ignorant.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

For every one in your village
And your state.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by boldtruthalways: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Absolutely true. Atikuu is very selfish.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by oluwaseyi0: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Healthquest:
u have said it all, APC would not have given us same faith ticket had it been pdp consider south.

Mumu pple.

I've no regret.
I'm voting Tinubu simply because obi will not win.

I'm sorry.

Tinubu only old, if he doesnt die, he will perform better dan obi, buhari and Atiku together.

I will consider obi if he was in pdp or a stronger party because he is younger. Das all.

As it stands, TINUBU has my Vote.
Make Nigeria no remain for north.

Let's see if fulani herdsmen killing will reduce

You fully get it

I'm voting for Tinubu, because a vote for Obi is a vote for Atiku which is a vote for the north

Tinubu is a great administrator for me, aside his age I'll pick him ahead of most other contestants
Re: 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket by Hope15: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Which kain network you dey use.....you get 3G signal, yet no internet connection, abi data finish ni? wink wink

ATEAMS:
See better news below abeg ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Minions Justifying Their Cheques Need Wike In Our Party - Rivers APC / President Tinubu Departs Abuja For New Delhi, To Attend G-20 Leaders' Summit / Tinubu To Unveil Birth, Death Registration Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.