Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) (52792 Views)

Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) / UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by Halo22: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Almost everybody dey street now. The other day I was inside bus on a travel, next thing I heard was play all of them over 2.5 except the last one goal goal. When I looked back it was a woman older than my mum on call, guiding the bet player on phone. E no easy at all!
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by DevFisayomi(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Maybe she's checking the records to see If one of her son's has previously came to the betting shop to bet

But who has noticed this , most betting shops are painted with the same color
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by ussv: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Make una leave the woman, country hard. She wan try her luck
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by bukas15(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
"Christian mother" needs a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ.
pls is FOREX TRADING gambling??
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by amakanancy(f): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
What if she has a genuine encounter already?
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by IJOBA11: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Olat4421:
How did dey know she is a Christian mother
ANOTHER APC PROPAGANDA
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by webizone(m): 1:39am On Aug 17, 2022
The funny thing is that, instead of people to be humble and ask her her secret, dem dey mumu themselves dey laugh. Do you not know that if you see something unusual like her betting, she might know something you don't? I used to know an old man who will take #15k enter betting shop on Friday, on Monday the same man will come back and collect like #48k. Weekend investment done. As for me, I am working on quitting, so I won't advice anybody to go into it tho.
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

It is called sport's betting. Like forex, crypoto and any other investment or trade business. Greed is sin that is what I know, at it can manifest in any business or venture.

1 Like

Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 17, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I won't blame the woman at all. The economy is really biting tough. Last Friday, I saw our assistant pastor coming out of bet9ja shop. I did not say he went there to gamble o. Maybe he went for evangelism.

Allow him to cast his bread upon the waters. Betting is a business like any other business and has its rules, one of the most difficult business to excel in. It is not just a get rich quick thing like some greedy people think. Greed can lead to sin and can manifest in any business or venture. Not only betting

1 Like

Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by NofiuFade(m): 3:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Everything is a sin to be a Christian in Nigeria is a responsibility on its own in the part of the world grin
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by Banhammy717: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Christianity is not against 9jabet.
If you have a proof, educate us, no insult please
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by PROPHETmichael: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2022
mceze:

What Bible verse?

Acts 1:23-26

"So they nominated two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias. Then they prayed, “Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs.” Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles.

Did you see that? The word clearly said, after the disciples finished praying, they throw dice and the dice fell on Matthias. If gambling was wrong, immediately they finished praying, the Holy Spirit could have ministered to them to choose Matthias.

1 Like

Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Christian mother needs money na... country hard...hunger everywhere... hungry does not know christianity religion
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
..it's hunger, poverty, economy hardship, unemployment that caused it
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by Luizkid(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Going through all the comments and nobody thought of the possibility that she probably came there to change money for offering later in church

1 Like

Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by floss(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
oneMalik:
you will see , not we ok ?

No point arguing, just vote right or you see affliction rise up the second time
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by oneMalik: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Am still telling you its a lie , nothing will happen .

Am a president in my own nation and i decide what happen here , so i dont need to be told the way and who to vote .

Think the way successful people think and youll discover that all these your complain about govt every now and then shall vanish from your head . cos you're gonna be much occupied with successful thoughts .

Nothing change until you change them ....its a simple law of motion ok .

floss:

No point arguing, just vote right or you see affliction rise up the second time
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by Kudducini(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
100$ Netflix card for sale
Re: Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) by theblackrannger: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
nooboody:
mama don use contribution money play 2 odds

***Google voice numbers .

foreign WhatsApp numbers

**HACKED netflix(unlimited).

**dstv logins

**WhatsApp spy app

and more available at cheap prices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PSG Player, Jese Rodriguez Spends €5k To Eliminate His Ex From Big Brother. Pics / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / Nigeria. Vs. Lesotho: FIFA 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 16th Nov 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.