Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) (60698 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by InfinityFabric: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
TONYE001:

In medicine, psychiatry particularly, suicide attempts where the individual makes a suicide note is actually considered a very serious threat.

Many have said what you wrote up there only to realize that the person was actually serious; but, of course, too late.

Every threat of suicide should be taken seriously and consultations with a professional should be considered.
Women takes photo about it, men just do it. Bet your life savings/asset she's not faking.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Realtalk20: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115766458:

Ok

Don't Forget Is Always There For you

Imsgine an undertaker offering counselling services grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
SHINJA:

With my mama borehole fish smelling acidic pussy.. grin grin

Sure, that's how you ended up in a goat's pipi.

Hahaha grin grin grin

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Sirchiboy: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765531:
Don't Commit Suicide Because Of Hardship

Is Here For You, Talk to
Adopt me as your son if you truly care
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Realtalk20: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Epositive:
Peace and timelessness, what more can a troubled soul ask for? smiley

There is alot more a torubke soul can ask for... Goat
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by skales67(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
What's she waiting for?

Let her do it already.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by ACallForHelp: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765531:
Don't Commit Suicide Because Of Hardship

Is Here For You, Talk to

Help me make the news I posted about the missing girl go viral I beg you.

I have all the evidence and records.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Sunnyobums: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
chatinent:
People who commit suicide tho.

Don't think of committing suicide. If you don't do it, you'll regret why you even attempted in years to come.

Chop fess.

You don taste Nkwobi before? With overnight tumbo. How you go wan commit suicide na

I don dey depressed before. I was so weak...so downhearted. I think that happened after heartbreak that year. I say make I go chop fess. Omo, after eating one plate of nkwobi, I order Isi Ewu.

I no know say na hungry carry that nonsense thoughts come.

Nkwobi and Isi Ewu is just so...
Guy na wao for you ooo, you dey feel suicidal, only you chop nkwobi, still add isi ewu on top, guy you never wan die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by blingxx(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
SerikiFulani:
I can never be depressed in this life smiley

When there's weed,good music,good food,sweet pussy and nice trips to catch....

I think her problem might be money undecided

Nigerians are going through a lot angry

You spoke my mind bruh God created ganja and pussy for a good reason, this Earth is for man to rule while heaven is for God cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Realtalk20: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Rest In Peace dear

Greet the devil for me

And Hitler too pls ask him how painful his torture is let me smile
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
SHINJA:

I love your tears... grin grin grin

You shall die single IJN.

OLD 56 YEARS EVENING NEWSPAPER WITH BOREHOLE FISH SMELLING ACIDIC PUSSY..

grin grin grin

Than be with a black monkee like your pathetic d1irty smelly self? A big amen to that. grin cheesy cheesy

Oya start crying . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by chatinent: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Munzy14:

Isi ewu nkwobi go solve all this problems sha... grin

E no go pass relationship matters or few other things that can be achieved later in life.

Swears, chief.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by ferking(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
My dear no matter how you feel about life, never think of using your hand to take your own life away, because when you do, you will regret in so many generations, because as we speak many soul are begging to come to life, no matter the form nature will permit them, treasure your life.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
No go pass husband scarcity matter
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Sirchiboy: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
omoadeleye:
Omo, i still be virgin oo, come gimme pvssy ma knack before you waste am na
I pray for you.
My father my father let this man secure his virginity till he get married.
Every spirit of push me and come do be neutralized amen.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Realtalk20: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765490:
Update From . COM

"Death is Peaceful" - Panic as Nigerian lady leaves suicide notes and video on Facebook

Akwa Ibom-Based Skincare Therapist, Precious Peters, has got her friends and followers worried after she left suicidal notes and video on Facebook, Reports.

In a series of notes posted on her Facebook wall and story on Tuesday, August 16, As Sighted By , The lady said death is peaceful and the world is not for her.

See What She Posted On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

"Very very soon. The testimony you expected will be a tribute to me from the mouths of those who truly cared. I came to this world, I sojourned but this world is actually not my place. I have beautified myself with pain and glory in tears, but soon, I will only watch the world from a distance. I will only read from shadows...the tributes you will write to me. Death is peaceful, don't be deceived." she wrote.

She also posted a video on her Facebook story, asking for prayers so her soul will rest in peace.

In Another Post dated three day ago, she hinted at battling with depression.

"Once I conquer this phase of depression, trust me, an alien is created." She Wrote.

See Her Suicide Note On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Bros abeg don't forget to update us if she goes through with it or not...

Bring those gory details abeg...
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
No matter wot suicide is never an option
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
smiley smiley smiley She is very pretty, and she should know what she wants and go for it. Take care of yourself and be what you want.

You can solve some problems, if you want to be happy and not depressed.

Dont over eat, watch your diet and be active and be very grateful

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SHINJA: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Acidbath:

Than be with a black monkee like you? A big amen to that. grin cheesy cheesy

Oya start crying . grin grin grin

Chai..know say she dey cry by now grin grin grin

Even a mad man will not hit on a fish smelling pussy. grin grin

56 years old woman..

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by jeff1993: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
chatinent:

Don't think of committing suicide. If you don't do it, you'll regret why you even attempted in years to come.

Chop fess.

You don taste Nkwobi before? With overnight tumbo. How you go wan commit suicide na

I don dey depressed before. I was so weak...so downhearted. I think that happened after heartbreak that year. I say make I go chop fess. Omo, after eating one plate of nkwobi, I order Isi Ewu.

.... So many times that thought don cross my mind but when I remember the kind of Joy Mama Aliya oily beans with plantain dey give me with the combination of soft bakery bread .... Kaiiii my heart go just melt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
SHINJA:

Chai..know say she dey cry by now grin grin grin

Even a mad man will not hit on a fish smelling pussy. grin grin

56 years old woman like my ash@wo mama

Oh wow, no wonder you don't know your father. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cry more. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jesus the answer.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
SHINJA:

My achievement since I was born. embarassed

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Masturbator2020: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
chatinent:

Chop fess.

You don't know what depression is,do you?
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Blupen(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Who no die for this APC regime ll forever live wink
I swear to God bro grin grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by tishbite42: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Attention seeking hoe
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Come up higher says Jesus Christ ...... Don't loose hope to despair.......
I understand what it means to be depressed this year I thank God I came out of it through the blood of Jesus Christ..
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
SHINJA:

Make u free me before depression kill me
I b etter go hospital and get ma self treated..Because even male dog no go gree hit on me. grin grin I be smelly d1rty f@gg0+ goat r@pist

56 years old evening newspaper like my @sh@wo mama grin grin

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

E don tire.

U don enter my trap.

Get ready cos I go drive you to depression till you deactivate. cheesy

Dumb negr0 inventless d1rty b1t¢h.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by chatinent: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
jeff1993:
.... So many times that thought don cross my mind but when I remember the kind of Joy Mama Aliya oily beans with plantain dey give me with the combination of soft bakery bread .... Kaiiii my heart go just melt

I love this post.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
SHINJA:

Make I go meet my 18 years old young bae.pic below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos / Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.