Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend (2081 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by DenreleDave(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by fman(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
u r a real Redpiller dude. We are proud of u.
You humbled the self acclaimed smart feminist.
And she is crying wolf!!
I guess her dirty panties are smarter than her feminist brains..

20 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by valdes00(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Make the guy end am with better blocking... Imagine the weere Wan blackmail baba emotionally at d end...

That's wat dey are Good at

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Blunttruth: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
I know feminism, this isn't it.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by DenreleDave(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Very true... Most Nigerian girls are dirty set of human. Yet they behave like Behind girls when they enter eatery forming woke....

Aunty dey use feminist cover up for their dirtiness

A real feminist won't claim a man used her and dump her, instead she see sex as "she using the guy for her satisfaction" "feminist enjoys sex with a man as much as she wants it"
But Nigerian girls claiming feminist are set of dummy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Cadamlk: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
What madness is this feminism of a thing sef? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by believegog: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hi

1 Share

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
I stopped reading it from the pics below. Na dirty she dirty no be any useless feminist. Or maybe na one of the naija verions of feminist be this because them plenty nor be small cheesy Even me as a guy if i dey cook I dey clean. Even when i dey my ex house sleep over and she goes to work and leaves me at home because i work remotely, i use the kitchen and keep it clean and tidy. The girl is pig... an arrogant one for that matter

6 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
DenreleDave:
Very true... Most Nigerian girls are dirty set of human. Yet they behave like Behind girls when they enter eatery forming woke....

Aunty dey use feminist cover up for their dirtiness

A real feminist won't claim a man used her and dump her, instead she see sex as "she using the guy for her satisfaction" "feminist enjoys sex with a man as much as she wants it"
But Nigerian girls claiming feminist are set of dummy
Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lol.. I dey wait for Nairaland left-wing feminist lawyers to jump on this. Make i see how them go defend this type grin grin grin

Lol.. dem dey view dey run.. my belle oo grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by toujurs: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
She was concerned about her pussy the dude banged just like that and left her.

That is how they behave, very silly and ignorant about how relationship should be.

They will be feeling like, they have gold in-between their legs, you will call she won't even pick not to talk of calling back, but once you smash her pussy.

The speed at which, she would pick your calls, and begin to get so clingy, you as a guy would easily start getting fed up so easily.

That lady has been rendered bitter, like that o. grin, you ate her pussy and laid her off.

Reasons why most ladies are bitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
in as much as I want to side with op, as a fair judge, Op manner of approach to it was infuriating, thus maybe d reaction he got, he could have sent his message across without being inciting, he could av been added a little humor and still get his msg across without demeaning her, the lady's reaction was defensive which op's assertion is correct, and defensive of what? defensive because she felt she was accused and demeaned of being dirty which according to her feminist ideologies she isn't allowed to be demeaned by d male gender, she's a queen and as such can decide to do whatever without being held accountable by any one bearing what is close t a dick, feminism and Misandry is a thin line and naija girls version is feminism is sheer raw hate for men, for d patriarchy, for lack of better word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Acidbath: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
I stopped reading at 'i am a feminist'.

No feminist will say that so this thread is trash.
Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Kronikuz: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
NL feminists left the group chat grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by TMTR: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
You be feminist but you still dey vex for the sex wey una two enjoy cause you see it as you ' giving him your body' like he didn't also give you his body WTF. I thought we are all equal , why do you still feel used after sex, my belle ooo cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Nazgul: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
The guy even had time to be replying her unnecessarily.

If I were to be in his shoes, I'll wash my plates, clean my room, block her and delete her number. Then enjoy my peace of mind. Not everyone can stand a nagging girl.

3 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by marlow1962(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lol
One did that shit to me, I gat to red card her immediately before she will burn me next.

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Alapojamesy: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
God abeg oo
See excuse.. She's trying to justify are act with feminism.....
This one still they "carry me they go my husband house" and whatsapp group..
She doesn't know that nature is fair to them but time isn't..
Delinquent being

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by TMTR: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kronikuz:
NL feminists left the group chat grin

NL feminists are the dumbest set of feminists I have ever seen embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Maxxim: 1:33am On Aug 17, 2022
If na me I no dey yarn too much, mk she herself see Where she fvcked up. Op na man you be. That her feminist crap wey she carry for head, just dash her 10 more fvcking years, she go kiss reality then

3 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by ManIzHot: 2:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Sigh
Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by kushma(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Where do Dey bring this people from self see someone glorifying been dirty all in the name that I am a feminist, good you dumped her there is nothing good to write about her. Once any girl tell me I’m a feminist and all that shit, I will know the category to put her same thing I tell all my guys.

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by siofra(f): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2022
TMTR:

NL feminists are the dumbest set of feminists I have ever seen embarassed

Just because someone has a set of ideologies different from yours doesn't make them dumb.

Grow tf up. You sound like a pathetic child already.
Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by siofra(f): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Except he is someone who cleans up after himself, I don't see anything wrong with what she did.

Most men are like that, they claim they cook or like cooking but they don't do the real hardwork i.e cleaning after cooking.

I don't blame the girl at all, I'm sure she works too, she's just doing what men have done for centuries.
Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by TMTR: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2022
siofra:

Just because someone has a set of ideologies different from yours doesn't make them dumb.

You just proved my comment right, I said y'all are the dumbest which obviously means that I seen smarter feminist outside nairaland undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by blinking001(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
TMTR:

You just proved my comment right, I said y'all are the dumbest which obviously means that I seen smarter feminist outside nairaland undecided
That wild animal you quoted is the most useless of them all. Lol

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Brian47(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
This mumu don't even know the meaning of the word feminism
Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by drmikeadams(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
killmods:
Lol.. I dey wait for Nairaland left-wing feminist lawyers to jump on this. Make i see how them go defend this type grin grin grin

Lol.. dem dey view dey run.. my belle oo grin grin grin

Lol if people still defend buhari,feminists go still defend the dirty girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by emmanuelbrown26: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dude eyes dun clear, u wan date daughter of eve with jezebeel attributes, na wahala u dey put for urself.
All these daughter of eve are nothing to write home about and I always blame guys that falls for their gimmick.
Op una just dey lucky say d bitch even showed u her true identity.
Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
This guy already had the mindset of posting this chat here, reason why he is sounding the way he did in the chats.

This could be end to end chat.
Re: Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend by Chaos14: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
siofra:

Hyprocrisy is a level of stupidity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playas “rules” And “pick Up Lines” Strictly For Playas(male) / I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: / Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.