Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port (39489 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu's Latest Pictures Are Out, He's Looking Very Fresh / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by franchasofficia: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Dozis:
Nice development, let other ports be functional across the country to totally decongest Lagos.
That is what incoming President Peter Obi will do; he has already given masterplan to revamp Calabar seaport, Ondo Seaport, and Portharcourt seaports to ease off the pressure on Lagos seaports so that Lagos state roads and infrastructures can be freed of the excess load on them thereby prolonging their lifespan to serve the great people of Lagos state.

There is also a plan to restart movement of containers by railway from seaports to inland ports and bonded container terminals that will be created immediately PO assumes office.

We cannot continue to destroy the great potential of Lagos out of foolishness to concession every of Nigeria's imports in Lagos for the sole benefit of some greedy people who wants to pocket entire state and do giveaway with looted state treasury, that thoughtless practice by the past and current government have destroyed some major parts of Lagos and made them a living hell for the residents. Such areas include; Apapa Mile 2 axis, Satelite town, festac Ojo axis, and many more.

Lagos is supposed to be our megacity competing with the likes of Johannesburg, Cairo and Cassablanca, we cant continue to allow one emilokan to continue to destroy Lagos out of his own endless greed while the uninformed Nigerians he give paltry to hero worship him go about singing his praises.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Blaze14k: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Tinubu's Lagos always lead
BAT23 is a done deal
Jagaban is unstoppable
Ipob pigs are free to wail to death

Stop making urself look stulid ok
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

Again let me educate you ... Anyone out in charge of Lagos would perform . Due to its population of over 60 million Nigerians of different tribes and religions. Even if you put Yahaya Bello as Lagos governor he will perform and be named the best governor in Nigeria.

Tinubu did nothing special. If he is so good why is the rest of the southwest lagging behind in development and infrastructure? grin or doesn't he love the entire southwest? He should have led all the Southwest to be developed let us say surely he can do it across Nigeria.

Charity begins at home. Go to Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, , Odin and Ogun... All underdeveloped.

The only reason Ogun is trying small is because of the over population of Lagos is spilling into Ogun otherwise Ogun is largely a village .

Don't use Lagos to show me development. look at the North majority of the states are developing together go to Kano , Kaduna , Adamawa , Gombe, Katsina etc

Bros leave story Tinubu is a scam. He is your ethnic candidate. Only some Yorubas are supporting him .

Charity begins at home develop the whole Southwest the way Abacha developed the whole North first.

Look at this hateful IPOBian living in denial. Has Tinubu ever being the regional premier of SW or head of State like Abacha for anyone to expect him to be in charge of the socio-economic development of all SW States? You guys just open hateful mouths to talk senselessly.

Tinubu is special. Friends and foes adjudge him the best governor ever in the history of Nigeria. If that reality offends your hateful and ethnocentric IPOBian soul then leave Lagos and go back to Abia or Ebonyi.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by dreu2fine(m): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2022
opalu:
See if you havent bought your Authentic Land in Ibeju Lekki, then you dont know what you are missing. If you want Authentic land, contact a registered professional like me. Close to Lekki Sea Port and Dangote Refinery. I only have 6 Plots left. Check my signature for number. First come first serve
Per plot how much
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by heysquare(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nice one

Watch Tinubu supporters come here and tell you how it was Tinubu's money that was used to build this .

But it was facilitated by him. Chikena! Haters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Realtalk20: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2022
candidtalk:

Look at this hateful IPOBian living in denial. Has Tinubu ever being the regional premier of SW or head of State like Abacha for anyone to expect him to be in charge of the socio-economic of all SW States? You guys just open hateful mouths to talk senselessly.

Tinubu is special. Friends and foes adjudge him the best governor ever in the history of Nigeria. If that reality offends your hateful and ethnocentric IPOBian soul then leave Lagos and go back to Abia or Ebonyi.

See this human ritualist? You think we are all Ibo? Mumu.

Come to Edo state and see how I live better than your generation grin
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Realtalk20: 6:25am On Aug 17, 2022
sammirano:

When they tell zombie to go school na lie, south west is the most developed region in Nigeria, that's why your uncle is dying to buy land in osun state, don't let me mention ibadan

I don't need land in Osun. My Edo state is far better than Osun
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Ezmans: 6:28am On Aug 17, 2022
rusher14:

Akwa Ibom has been building one since the t8me of Attah.

Don't blame Lagos for your governor's failure.
more than 20 years ago? Building one port

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
That is what incoming President Peter Obi will do; he has already given masterplan to revamp Calabar seaport, Ondo Seaport, and Portharcourt seaports to ease off the pressure on Lagos seaports so that Lagos state roads and infrastructures can be freed of the excess load on them thereby prolonging their lifespan to serve the great people of Lagos state.

There is also a plan to restart movement of containers by railway from seaports to inland ports and bonded container terminals that will be created immediately PO assumes office.

We cannot continue to destroy the great potential of Lagos out of foolishness to concession every of Nigeria's imports in Lagos for the sole benefit of some greedy people who wants to pocket entire state and do giveaway with looted state treasury, that thoughtless practice by the past and current government have destroyed some major parts of Lagos and made them a living hell for the residents. Such areas include; Apapa Mile 2 axis, Satelite town, festac Ojo axis, and many more.

Lagos is supposed to be our megacity competing with the likes of Johannesburg, Cairo and Cassablanca, we cant continue to allow one emilokan to continue to destroy Lagos out of his own endless greed while the uninformed Nigerians he give paltry to hero worship him go about singing his praises.

Envious hater, things the fraud Peter Obi never achieved for Anambra he will now do for Lagos that is the most challenging State in Nigeria?

Obi the charlatan that could not grow the IGR of Anambra appreciably?

Hate all you want but Tinubu is the best governor in the history of Nigeria and he will be the best Preisdent also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjLDuNQhE0

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by rusher14: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Ezmans:
more than 20 years ago? Building one port

Your states are just as old.

Tell me how many they've built?

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by rusher14: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

I don't need land in Osun. My Edo state is far better than Osun

You are not Edo.

Edo people don't hate success of others.

Except you be Azen.

Kpians.

Oso.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by franchasofficia: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

Again let me educate you ... Anyone out in charge of Lagos would perform . Due to its population of over 60 million Nigerians of different tribes and religions. Even if you put Yahaya Bello as Lagos governor he will perform and be named the best governor in Nigeria.

Tinubu did nothing special. If he is so good why is the rest of the southwest lagging behind in development and infrastructure? grin or doesn't he love the entire southwest? He should have led all the Southwest to be developed let us say surely he can do it across Nigeria.

Charity begins at home. Go to Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, , Odin and Ogun... All underdeveloped.

The only reason Ogun is trying small is because of the over population of Lagos is spilling into Ogun otherwise Ogun is largely a village .

Don't use Lagos to show me development. look at the North majority of the states are developing together go to Kano , Kaduna , Adamawa , Gombe, Katsina etc

Bros leave story Tinubu is a scam. He is your ethnic candidate. Only some Yorubas are supporting him .

Charity begins at home develop the whole Southwest the way Abacha developed the whole North first.

In fact Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Yekini Amoda aka Bobo Chicago aka Emi lo kan aka Baba Shaky Shaky is the number one reason Lagos remained a slum despite its great potentials and humongous IGR.

Remove Tinubu from Lagos and watch Lagos become the next Johannesburg of Africa.

Tinubu will steal and loot Lagos state treasury using his self appointed Governors and state HoA members and then turn around to use a paltry of the billions he looted from Lagos to do giveaway to uninformed, cowardly people who go about hero worshipping him for dashing them money that originally belonged to them. How many charity foundation did Tinubu started before 1999 that he became Lagos state Governor?

Its unfortunate that black people, especially some sections of Nigeria have refused to wake up and call a spade a spade.

Why must Tinubu be the one to be appointing Governors and every other political and none political leaders in Lagos since 2007? Is he the wisest Yoruba man? Is he the most learned and most intelligent Yoruba man alive?

He quickly removed Ambode because Ambode was winning Lagosians' heart with his massive infrastructural investments in Lagos. He relegated Fashola to the background, it is shameful that Yorubas who claim to be enlightened and politically exposed allowed one man called Tinubu to swallow the rest of Yorubas.

Look at a great man like Prof Yemi Osinbajo that would have made a great President, Tinubu used stolen Lagos money to humiliate him and yet Yoruba youths who ought to be campaigning against this man that have sworn to swallow the destiny of all Yorubas are foolishly hero worshipping him for looting their commonwealth and doing giveaway from his loot, so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Dmanlex(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT23 is a done deal
Jagaban is unstoppable
tribalist you should be ban
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Dmanlex(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT23 is a done deal
Jagaban is unstoppable
tribalist you should be ban
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Realtalk20: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2022
rusher14:

You are not Edo.

Edo people don't hate success of others.

Except you be Azen.
YES I AM NOT EDO I AM BINI!!! A YORUBA EONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE (SPIT)!

Go let the elders teach you the difference!! Aigbe ovbie osa
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by rusher14: 6:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

YES I AM NOT EDO I AM BINI!!! A YORUBA EONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE (SPIT)!

Go let the elders teach you the difference!! Aigbe ovbie osa

No bini man can be as hateful as you are.

It is not possible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

See this human ritualist? You think we are all Ibo? Mumu.

Come to Edo state and see how I live better than your generation grin

Lol. Little kid. I don't give a fck about your Edo State because I am not competing with you.

Lagos is the best State in Nigeria by ten Country miles and it is obvious you're an insecure mofo with inferiority complex over Lagos.

Deal with your issues because Lagos is not the mate of Edo State. In fact, Lagos is not the mate of any State in Nigeria.

It is the 5th - 6th largest economy in Africa courtesy of Bola Tinubu and his leadership. Let that fact sink into that pea-sized brain of yours. cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by barcaboi(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2022
Dozis:
Nice development, let other ports be functional across the country to totally decongest Lagos.
Let other states get PPP arrangements to get their ports working

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Realtalk20: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Little kid. I don't give a fck about your Edo Statw because I am not competing with you.

Lagos is the best State in Nigeria by ten Country miles and it is obvious you're an insecure mofo with inferiority complex over Lagos.

Deal with your issues because Lagos is not the mate of Edo State. In fact, Lagos is not the mate of any State in Nigeria.

It is the 5th - 6th largest economy in Africa. Let that fact sink into that pea-sized brain of yours. cool

Made up of different ethnic groups ...and religions cheesy

Lagos is a no man's land and founded by Bini people if you don't know your history go and ask your elders. Yoruba boy grin
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2022
rusher14:

No bini mam can be as hateful as you are.

It is not possible.

Indeed. The dude is an IPOBian living in Edo State. I can bet any money on that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by drlateef: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nice one

Watch Tinubu supporters come here and tell you how it was Tinubu's money that was used to build this .

Peter Obi should be called to do the opening ceremony. So that he can remember and regret what opportunity he never provided for his own people as Governor which another visionary leader has provided for his people. You are talking of Tinubu making his money available to build a seaport. You have got small mind. You forget that governments provide enabling environment for businesses to thrive, not by investing government money in a family business beer factory. Visionary leaders like Tinubu has just done that.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by zikter(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Phygo:
Why do we praise people for doing what they are paid to do. Well in the country of the blinds, one eye is king
This statement is always used out of context. People all over are praised when they do a good job regardless of payment or not. It is not uncommon to praise a painter, mechanic, bricklayer etc for doing a good job even though they were paid to do it. Likewise in leadership and in all works of life. Indeed this is a worthy project and kudos to the people responsible for driving it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Realtalk20: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2022
drlateef:

Peter Obi should be called to do the opening errmoby. So that he can remember and regret what opportunity he never provided for his people as Governor which another visionary leader has provided for his people. You are talking of Tinubu making his money available to build a seaport. You have got small mind. You forget that governments provide enabling environment t for businesses to thrive, not by investing government money in a family business beer factory. Visionary leaders like Tinubu has just done that.

Your grammar is so bad and incomprehensible...

You Tinubu supporters need to go back to school pls
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by rusher14: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

Your grammar is so bad and incomprehensible...

You Tinubu supporters need to go back to school pls

Chukwuka.

How long have you lived in Benin?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by LNKDOT(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2022
Yes ibeju LEKKI is moving fast please for those who want to buy land I am son of ibeju LEKKI Akodo orofun we have a big big land t sale for those who are interested in settled down or buy and hotel, estate etc please contact me on this number 08121730535.....
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Realtalk20: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2022
rusher14:

Chukwuka.

How long have you lived in Benin?

Ozowor, avanukhun okhian riewe ekokodu.
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Slynation(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Zombiedent, Tinubu's Lagos leads while others follow.... Mind you, BAT is unstoppable
That's why he can only be the President of Lagos... grin
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by mrkings84(m): 6:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Phygo:
Why do we praise people for doing what they are paid to do. Well in the country of the blinds, one eye is king

That's because we can't hold them responsible when they fail to those things they are paid to do!!!

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by rusher14: 6:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

Ozowor, avanukhun okhian riewe ekokodu.

Azen, Oso.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

Made up of different ethnic groups ...and religions cheesy

Lagos is a no man's land and founded by Bini people if you don't know your history go and ask your elders. Yoruba boy

grin

Are you people never ashamed of making this dumb and asinine statement that means nada in today's world and reality?

Is the current Governor of Lagos an Edo ? How many local government chairman of Lagos are Edos talk less of State and federal legislators?

I can gain any political position I want in Lagos. You cannot. Same way I don't expect political office in Edo ahead of you. That is the reality of today, pertaining to us all, and not some crap about the year 1506 that is totally irrelevant to my existence and yours currently.

Just open mouth like losers to be talking senselessly. What do you think you look like, aside a big loser, if broke and dirty today yet you keep bragging about how your great grand father was the richest man alive in 1706?

If Lagos is truly "no man's land" then why only Yorubas leading her politically and administratively? Mumu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by olas24u(f): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2022
Dozis:
Robot ,the same line of argument forever ,Kaduna has a port

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Munamoqel: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2022
ElSudani:
"On August 5, the second batch of port machinery and equipment for the Nigerian Lekki Port Project successfully arrived at Lekki Port. This batch includes 2 sets of shore cranes (STS) and 5 sets of tire-mounted yard bridges (RTG). So far, all the port machinery equipment of the project has been present."
many obidient idiots will be working here ( Tinibu legacy) and shouting obidient without any signature project in his anambra state .

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? / Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) / Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.