Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) (19072 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Kingcalls: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2022
deeva2:

The state of the nation is not good enof but obi is never an option..Sowore is far better

Tell me how FG is the cause of ur monday sit at home?..I really want to know

We Nigerians dare obi to do 2 millions walk in Anambra on monday morning

Lets be serious here... u know sowore stands no chance...sowore should join the obibteam to push out nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by perryy(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2022
TooNoisy:
Even IPOB knows Tinubu will win. Peter Obi himself knows he cannot win. Obi has become a captive of his aggressive supporters and has completely lost control of his campaign. He doesn't even have a recognised campaign spokesman. IPOB is his campaign team.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is the next president. Tinubu l'okan and he will be a great president because he is prepared to lead. He has been preparing for a long time and he dis well I Lagos State.

Just thugs and assasins are campaigning for Tinubu thier lord.

3 Likes

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Realtalk20: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2022
Kingwadada85:
what you Igbo people are doing now is not politics..... this is real dirty and tribal politics from obi supporters in which I know 90% are igbos

Your father is Ibo...

Ozowor

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2022
KBK don broke grin grin grin grin

Ogbane do am strong thing. The next govnor is from PDP or labour. That will finish him.completely.

Instead of him to kool down after retirement like Bob Izua and Nomoreless, he is here constituting nuisance in quiet Benin.

You go hear am soon!

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by hohafrank(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Obaseki dealt with this man to the extent of him coming on his knees begging.

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by nomenclature(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2022
daygee12:

Una never cry , soon na HBP
No worry yourself , vote tinubu, you think say u no go suffer am? Naso una vote buhari sp vote your choice . You.go follow suffer am

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by deeva2: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Kingcalls:

Lets be serious here... u know sowore stands no chance...sowore should join the obibteam to push out nonsense

As it is, Obi stand no chance so he should join Tinubu's team.. How do you feel now?
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by daygee12: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2022
nomenclature:

No worry yourself , vote tinubu, you think say u no go suffer am? Naso una vote buhari sp vote your choice . You.go follow suffer am

Buhari is not Tinubu
Tinubu is not Atiku
Tinubu is not Obi

Why are u envisaging suffering when Tinubu becomes president?

For ur mind Obi is the best candidate for the position when he can't transform Anambra for 8 year na him go come change a whole Nigeria overnight.
Think and vote wise don't be bro follow follow like Zombie
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Kingcalls: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
deeva2:

As it is, Obi stand no chance so he should join Tinubu's team.. How do you feel now?

U no well...so u were hiding under sowore cos u know Tinubu is not marketable... Give me one reason y I should vote APC and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Bhol28: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2022
Beauty of democracy is that my preferred candidate will differ from yours,we have different reasons for supporting our choice.The votes on election day will determine the most preferred candidate.BAT is a very intelligent accountant,he is a prolific human career builder,He will solve NIgeria's economic issues with his intelligence.#BATSHETT 2023 is the solution
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Ancestortinubu: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu go win ikpu mamagi there.

uote author=TooNoisy post=115778212]Even IPOB knows Tinubu will win. Peter Obi himself knows he cannot win. Obi has become a captive of his aggressive supporters and has completely lost control of his campaign. He doesn't even have a recognised campaign spokesman. IPOB is his campaign team.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is the next president. Tinubu l'okan and he will be a great president because he is prepared to lead. He has been preparing for a long time and he dis well I Lagos State.[/quote]
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by deeva2: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Kingcalls:

U no well...so u were hiding under sowore cos u know Tinubu is not marketable... Give me one reason y I should vote APC and Tinubu

Sowore is the least person i can compare with obi because they are of the same class.

Tinubu is not obi's mate in terms of leadership, mentorship, experience, politics, legacies and achievement so i can't compare both..

Give me one reason i shud vote obi and i will give you many reasons u shud vote Tinubu.
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Kingcalls: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2022
deeva2:

Sowore is the least person i can compare with obi because they are of the same class.

Tinubu is not obi's mate in terms of leadership, mentorship, experience, politics, legacies and achievement so i can't compare both..

Give me one reason i shud vote obi and i will give you many reasons u shud vote Tinubu.

I asked u a simple question and u cant answer cos u know he has nothing to offer...instead u are replying with sane question asked... Tinubu and APC are the greatest crisis this country has ever experienced... he even said that government should print more money grin.. do u understand how inflation works??

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by brideman: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2022
song of vawulence grin grin grin
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Gbeng30(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2022
anyway the person wey sang emilokan is the one that sang olule also ...so we shall see the sing after election
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by meobizy(f): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2022
This one wants powerful men to “draw” his ear again.
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by brideman: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2022
etrouble:

You will cry blood on election day. We told you we control the streets. Shey you have been bullying people online, go and bully Kabaka and MC Oluomo in real life nah

TheGift:

At least , you admit that it is certified thugs and touts that are supporting Tinubu

GBAAAAM!
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by deeva2: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Kingcalls:

I asked u a simple question and u cant answer cos u know he has nothing to offer...instead u are replying with sane question asked... Tinubu and APC are the greatest crisis this country has ever experienced... he even said that government should print more money grin.. do u understand how inflation works??

Give me one reason i shud vote obi and i will give you many reasons u shud vote Tinubu
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Donedeal1(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu amaka.
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by mightyhaze: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
thunder74:
Unknown "Bishopress" unveiled, she is one of the choir members in this song
shocked shocked
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by caracas: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
tunjijones:

The first set of cultist to sing the song in the east sang it in support of PO.

Or am I not getting the gist right?
Olodos everywhere
The song was not sang in the east

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by PharmacyStore: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by lovinagbad: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nigerians are not surprised that known cultists assassin and killers are endorsing Tinubu.

After all he created thuggery and empowers killers like MC Oluomo
You will get hypertension if you don't calm down
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Myself2(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
He is only making a pitch for Tinubu's recognition and reward
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Wwwq: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by GumGum: 7:14am On Aug 19, 2022
tunjijones:

The first set of cultist to sing the song in the east sang it in support of PO.

Or am I not getting the gist right?

Cultists that were singing in Lagos. Why are you saying they sang it in the East? You must be a trouble monger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / Obanikoro Advised To Withdraw From Lagos West Senatorial Seat Race / Peter Obi’s Votes’ll Come From Twitter, Says Atiku Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.