Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) (59742 Views)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video) / A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Man passionately carries his pet crocodile like a little child as seen on the streets of Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJFBbgOR2NM

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Wow...nice .
But it is a Harmful pet ,be careful!

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by decub: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Man passionately carries his pet crocodile like a little child as seen on the streets of Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJFBbgOR2NM

I don't think those in Lagos really need to go see movies in cinemas.

There are just enough to feed your eyes with.

302 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Jennyclay(f): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2022
That's too risky. What if his pet chop off his ear?

He should better prepare crocodile peppersoup with it before it's too late.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
That's too risky. What if his pet chop off his ears?

Lol cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by BeanmanX(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2022
O boy,,, shocked grin

This croc na croc peppersoup to some people oh. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Jakumo(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Only an animal raised by humans would be as peaceful as this crocodile. The man probably fed and nurtured the crocodile dating back to when it was only a few inches in length, fresh out of the egg. Even if the animal grows to be 15 feet long, it will always recognize its master's voice and know that a friend is around.

244 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by thesicilian: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2022
Lagos is full of mad people

62 Likes

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Softmirror: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
thesicilian:
Lagos is full of mad people

JUST LIKE AMERICA

54 Likes

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Greenbottlelady: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Na that animal go chop am last last

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Mercury12(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jakumo:
Only an animal raised by humans would be as peaceful as this crocodile. The man probably fed and nurtured the crocodile dating back to when it was only a few inches in length, fresh out of the egg. Even if the animal grows to be 15 feet long, it will always recognize its master's voice and know that a friend is around.
That won't still remove the killing DNA in wild animals. Most predators actually. .
The owner better be careful

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Jakumo(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mercury12:

That won't still remove the killing DNA in wild animals. Most predators actually. .
The owner better be careful

Crocodiles have very long memories and are capable of recognizing people they know. Check out this video clip of a man who saved an injured crocodile in Costa Rica and nursed it back to health, after which they became inseparable friends, to the extent the man would go in the water with the one-tonne beast, and playfully wrestle with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgiLAunavUU

9 Likes

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by cybriz82(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
I see them slots here in the north.. But they will never allowed u to touch it..

5 Likes

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Jakumo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
cybriz82:
I see them slots here in the north.. But they will never allowed u to touch it..

Usually, such tamed animals only know and trust the person that raised them or the person that feeds them, and nobody else. They can definitely recognize people they know already, both from the sound of a familiar voice or simply by looking at people's faces.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by dynicks(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jakumo:

Crocodiles have very long memories and are capable of recognizing people they know. Check out this video clip of a man who saved an injured crocodile in Costa Rica and nursed it back to health, after which they became inseparable friends, to the extent the man would go in the water with the one-tonne beast, and playfully wrestle with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgiLAunavUU
video ain't available any longer...
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jakumo:

Usually, such tamed animals only know and trust the person that raised them or the person that feeds them, and nobody else. They can definitely recognize people they know already, both from the sound of a familiar voice or simply by looking at people's faces.
you must be a crocodilogist.

33 Likes

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
That's too risky. What if his pet chop off his ears?

That other guy shouldn’t eat his scorpion but this one should eat his crocodile
You are wicked

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

5 Likes

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Jennyclay(f): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

That other guy shouldn’t eat his scorpion but this one should eat his crocodile
You are wicked

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
L cheesy L. I know what my fellow Nigerians can do.

you and I knows that guy is gonna eat that scorpion. And I won't be surprised if Lalasticlala push the pictures of the guy dissecting the scorpion to front page.

3 Likes

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
L cheesy L. I know what my fellow Nigerians can do.

you and I knows that guy is gonna eat that scorpion. And I won't be surprised if Lalasticlala push the pictures of the guy dissecting the scorpion to front page.
Lol
He wants to sell the scorpion
He already has a buyer
Maybe the buyer will end up frying the scorpion sha
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by atimadesign(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wonders shall never end...

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 5:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Jakumo:

Interesting

5 Likes

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by cybriz82(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Jakumo:

Yeah but I still wonder why the owner dnt allow people to touch it even duh d animal is asleep..they will b like Kai oga n move backward Telling iz not allowed...
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2022
Mr crocodile on the streets
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Jakumo(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Mr crocodile on the streets

Mr. Crocodile is just checking his local government area looking for enemies of progress.
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by wakililipupuru: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
I saw the guy at sabo market ore ondo state
na two hausa guys them they take dat crocodile make money
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
if he's not careful he could end up getting killed by this animal
There's a reason why they are called"Wild animals" You can't tame them I wish him luck....Nonetheless Lol

7 Likes

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Ballzproblemm: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
expensive play ,no matter what you feed it ,one day fit be the owner
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by gifocad: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by DJSNAKE: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
rough play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.