Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online (39546 Views)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / Seems Judd Legum Lied, Contract Was Signed Before Atiku Became PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by ObidientFC: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
A twitter user tweeted about Atiku leadership skill. But the tweet didn't go well as Nigerians Bashed him for kneeling down before Atiku.

Abdul Rasheed

H.E @atiku is such a leader that listens, he is very accommodating and places a high premium on great ideas. Atiku presidency would create the conditions for equitable transformation across the board; he would unite the country, and inspire substantive progress... https:///WdJgS984eB

@jack_ng01
Because he is listening to you is the reason why you are kneeling down for him??

You see why Peter Obi is different? He will never allow you to kneel down for him and talk to him, NEVER!

My brother we don't want a President we cannot talk to. We need a humble leader like Peter

@pascalsmauel4 replied

Did you have to kneel while talking to him ?

You are a free man and not a slave fgs

@princeLince

Everything is wrong with you!

For the umpteenth time, we do not want Baba as a Leader, we want Servant Leaders. You have no business kneeling before someone who is begging you to vote him.

@Ezeudobobpete
We need to understand the difference between cultural/traditional leadership and political leadership. Kneeling before a political leader is unacceptable. It has no place in modern democracy. Is Atiku your traditional/cultural leader ? This is insane

@slimchineme

Nigerians love being oppressed. I have never seen a people so comfortable in chains like Nigerians.
They kneel before all manner of questionable characters but malign simple and honest people.

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by ObidientFC: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
The slave

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Why will you bow down for a human?
Atiku for that matter...
He must be a joke.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by fman(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
That is slavery

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Befulfilled(f): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Your opressors keep opressing you. Too bad.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
How about this?

154 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Truthisunique2: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Just see all the commenters on Twitter they are igbos

Na why this obi thing dey one sided

There is nothing wrong in knelling down so far atiku didn't force him to

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Besuccessful: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
I have seen.
Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by SmartPolician: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:

What else do you people breathe here apart from tribalism?

Is Atiku Abubukar a king or a political leader?

To more Important part, I am deeply disturbed that Atiku Abubukar was comfortable letting that guy talk to him on his knees.

A humble man will ask him to stand up at once if he wants him to listen. I couldn't even look at the picture twice.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Truthisunique2: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

To more Important part, I am deeply disturbed that Atiku Abubukar was comfortable letting that guy talk to him on his knees.

A humble man will ask him to stand up at once if he wants him to listen. I couldn't even look at the picture twice.
cut all these fake humility hypocrisy

Peter Obi is a multi billionaire and have deceived you he is on the same level with you

Why is he then acquiring more wealth and not diminishing to show he is humble

I hate hypocrisy, atiku is been real, the guy can display respect how ever he seem fit because atiku reach to be his father

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by ObosiUkwalla: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
How about this?

Urchins will always want to measure their dícks.... Is the man you showed his picture above contesting for Nigeria's president?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Kendo999: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:

if i hear you called obi again hmmmm thunder is doing press up for you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Kendo999: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:

if i hear you called obi again hmmmm thunder is doing press up for you wink sorry make I add this 1 hand they shake leg they shake baba wey no well e they shout

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Kendo999: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Emi lo kan grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
He’s clearly a sycophant

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Abfinest007(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ass lickers
Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by ganye1: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
For your information Atiku is a high ranking tittle holder of Adamawa Emirate. As Waziri Adamawa he is the second most senior traditional tittle holder in the emirate.
In our culture there is absolutely nothing wrong in the man's posture. Atiku is a traditional ruler, a former VP and his senior in age.
SmartPolician:

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by SmartPolician: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
ganye1:
For your information Atiku is a high ranking tittle holder of Adamawa Emirate. As Waziri Adamawa he is the second most senior traditional tittle holder in the emirate.
In our culture there is absolutely nothing wrong in the man's posture. Atiku is a traditional ruler, a former VP and his senior in age.

This is a more reasonable response because it adds value to the discussion. Thank you.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Urchins will always want to measure their dícks.... Is the man you showed his picture above contesting for Nigeria's president?

Was he not Contesting for biafra presidency

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Naajjii: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by strangest(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hmmm... This is bad
Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by PandoraObi: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ok

146 Likes

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Wintertime: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nn
Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by gaby(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
He's clearly lobbying for that Bashir's position in advance.

A new crop of choppers about to be made.

Useless people.

Everyone is busy angling themselves for the next dispensation to get a seat at the national dining table.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by BlackPantherxXx: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Yet they are the ones who asslick Atiku the most.

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by juman(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
That is normal.
I can also do that.
Its part of our way of life.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
How about this
Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by KingKO22: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zombidients didn't castigate the pathetiis miscreants that were prostrating and drinking KANU urine

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Arda1000(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
How about this?
he is the leader of iPob so iPob members can bow to him if they want his their leader grin,but is Athiefiku a leader? Where are his subjects or which organization are they under

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Arda1000(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Abdul with the mark of headslamming grin
Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by Mindlog: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
I see nothing wrong in that where it is culturally appropriate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online by colestephan86: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
How about this?
Lol, this a a very strong reply to the idiots, the man kneeling is not complaining, na people that have no idea about other people's culture are the ones ranting.
I'm not surprised , they kick their parents and slap them

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) / Female Voter's Eye Plucked Out By Assailants In Kano After Elections. Photo / Troops Neutralize A Female Suicide Bomber At Yamtake, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.