Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature (1238 Views)

How To Benefit And Use Yellow Card’s Over-the-counter (OTC) Crypto Desk / Bank Scams: Why Is Someone Charges For Receiving Money / Making Cool Money Through Land Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Niswayne19: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Yellow Card Financial is proud to announce its new payment feature – Yellow Pay. This innovative solution will make it easier for customers to send and receive money through the Yellow Card crypto exchange platform, without any extra charges, instantly all from the comfort of their home.

Oparinde Babatunde, Yellow Card Director of Operations, says one of the biggest challenges in Africa is the difficulty in money transfer. Stating that it is easier to send money from Nigeria to the US, than it is to send money from Nigeria to Ghana or Zambia. And in the instances where it is possible it is usually through USD.

“Yellow Pay simplifies money transfer between African countries by building a solution that understands the way Africans already interact with financial products. We’ve managed to simplify it further by reducing costs and waiting time of remittance across the continent drastically compared to traditional money transfer rails. With Yellow Pay, Africans can send money across borders using their phones,” he says.

Yellow Pay uses Yellow Card’s crypto exchange platform to complete customer transactions in USDT. It is important to note that Yellow Pay is not a money remittance or foreign currency exchange service. Rather, it is an advanced crypto exchange product.

There are several benefits to using Yellow Pay. Firstly, the service is powered by blockchain technology making it cheaper. Secondly, transactions are instant so there’s no waiting period. Lastly, money transfers are absolutely free. And lastly, the uses are endless as one can: send money for business, school and healthcare. Gift cash to friends and family across Africa, pay vendors in other countries, receive payment for services, pay bills and fees in other African currencies and so much more.

Oparinde adds that “The people that will benefit from Yellow Pay the most are the unbanked and underserved people living in peri-urban areas and rural parts of the continent. They usually do not meet the necessary requirements to open a dollar account with banks and as such are cut off completely. Yellow Pay will service this market”

The launch of Yellow Pay not only makes it easier for money transfer but also opens up the continent to more investment, access to credit, business grants and generally will improve the ease of doing business.

Make use of the feature today for an instant, seamless and secure way to send and receive money across borders instantly, for free.

Source: https://yinksmedia.com/yellow-pay-yellow-cards-new-payment-feature-simplifying-money-transfers-through-its-crypto-rails/

Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by OladapoF(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kudos to Yellow Card for this innovation. It's a welcome Development in Crypto World.
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by lamzy97: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Great one here! A great feature on the Yellow card app indeed as this is a boost to the crypto world.

1 Like

Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Criscros: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2022
The transfers at no cost are my best feature of the app to be fair
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Criscros: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2022
Will there be other upcoming features for yellow card interms of simplifying these transactions?
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Realest425: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2022
I so much love the platform, from zero transaction fee to beginner friendly
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by ebunluv2021: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Yellow card really makes crypto trading easy with all their new innovations.
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by AyodejiFelix(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sending Money to Anyone Across Africa with Yellow Pay is the best experience.
With Yellow Pay, you can pay bills, support and gift friends and family across Africa directly from your Yellow Card app. You simply send them Naira, and they will receive and withdraw the amount in their local currency.
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by tobiapalowo: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Making crypto trading easy is what yellowcard is aiming at. I love that!
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Criscros: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Seamless and easy is all I can say so far though
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by scarycuteface(m): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Did anyone use this platform here?
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Niswayne19: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2022
scarycuteface:
Did anyone use this platform here?
Yeah I currently use the Yellow card exchange platform
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Criscros: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Quite timely
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by pryme(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
terrible rates, even Chipper Cash as bad as their rates are better than this.
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Ferolad1: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Niswayne19:
Yellow Card Financial is proud to announce its new payment feature – Yellow Pay. This innovative solution will make it easier for customers to send and receive money through the Yellow Card crypto exchange platform, without any extra charges, instantly all from the comfort of their home.

Oparinde Babatunde, Yellow Card Director of Operations, says one of the biggest challenges in Africa is the difficulty in money transfer. Stating that it is easier to send money from Nigeria to the US, than it is to send money from Nigeria to Ghana or Zambia. And in the instances where it is possible it is usually through USD.

“Yellow Pay simplifies money transfer between African countries by building a solution that understands the way Africans already interact with financial products. We’ve managed to simplify it further by reducing costs and waiting time of remittance across the continent drastically compared to traditional money transfer rails. With Yellow Pay, Africans can send money across borders using their phones,” he says.

Yellow Pay uses Yellow Card’s crypto exchange platform to complete customer transactions in USDT. It is important to note that Yellow Pay is not a money remittance or foreign currency exchange service. Rather, it is an advanced crypto exchange product.

There are several benefits to using Yellow Pay. Firstly, the service is powered by blockchain technology making it cheaper. Secondly, transactions are instant so there’s no waiting period. Lastly, money transfers are absolutely free. And lastly, the uses are endless as one can: send money for business, school and healthcare. Gift cash to friends and family across Africa, pay vendors in other countries, receive payment for services, pay bills and fees in other African currencies and so much more.

Oparinde adds that “The people that will benefit from Yellow Pay the most are the unbanked and underserved people living in peri-urban areas and rural parts of the continent. They usually do not meet the necessary requirements to open a dollar account with banks and as such are cut off completely. Yellow Pay will service this market”

The launch of Yellow Pay not only makes it easier for money transfer but also opens up the continent to more investment, access to credit, business grants and generally will improve the ease of doing business.

Make use of the feature today for an instant, seamless and secure way to send and receive money across borders instantly, for free.

Source: https://yinksmedia.com/yellow-pay-yellow-cards-new-payment-feature-simplifying-money-transfers-through-its-crypto-rails/
Thanks for bringing up yellow card , the app really saved me from transaction charges
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by tobiapalowo: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Realest425:
I so much love the platform, from zero transaction fee to beginner friendly
Ikr, I can testify to it being beginner friendly. Started using it a month ago and I'm now so used to it. It's easy to trade too.
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by lamzy97: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kudos to Yellow card. I really do love this app and the best rates they offer. I used to use luno but since I found out about yellow card, it's been a rollercoaster
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by scarycuteface(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Started using them recently and their usdt rates has been one of the best out there
Niswayne19:

Yeah I currently use the Yellow card exchange platform
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Oyedoyin2004: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2022
I’m currently using Yellow card and I can boldly say all of these aren’t fallacies, that’s 100% real and factual
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Kayconcept2(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
I can guarantee you seamless and safety transfer of fund, with Yellow Card App. You all should try it out.
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Realest425: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
One of the best platform out there
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Realest425: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kayconcept2:
I can guarantee you seamless and safety transfer of fund, with Yellow Card App. You all should try it out.

Currently using and enjoying it
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Realest425: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
scarycuteface:
Started using them recently and their usdt rates has been one of the best out there

Sold my USDT there recently and the rate was dope
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Realest425: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
tobiapalowo:

Ikr, I can testify to it being beginner friendly. Started using it a month ago and I'm now so used to it. It's easy to trade too.

I can attest to the beginner friendly aspect, I started my journey with it and the Academy really helped
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Realest425: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ferolad1:
Thanks for bringing up yellow card , the app really saved me from transaction charges

I can definitely relate to the Zero transaction fee
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Shuregirl: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Realest425:

I can definitely relate to the Zero transaction fee
if you know, you know
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Realboygenius(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
This can easily solve intra country money transfer. I hope people can adopt the app.
Re: Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature by Niswayne19: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2022
Realest425:

Sold my USDT there recently and the rate was dope

That’s good to know. Don’t forget to always visit my blog for more updates. We hope to review the yellow card exchange app also very soon .

(1) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Of Glo Painted By No 1 New Media Painting Artist In Nigeria Awizzy / I Earn 5% For Just Viewing Website Daily! 159% Revshare! / A Licensed Dredging Company For Sale, Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.