Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat (12121 Views)

191,000 Nigerians Jostle For 9,460 Immigration, NSCDC Jobs / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by Fearyourcreator: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
SecretReporter:
Yes they employ but we all know that Number is a big lie, it's not even up to 3000 people but trust Nigeria government with thier lies
Do you know the number? Or care to know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by DesignMaestro(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Personally, I don't see how these things are not big deal seriously.

Igbos work and own businesses here in Lagos and they employ Yoruba people to manage it. How do you thik they can't employ an outsider in their states?

Yoruba people and many Nigerians bas in Lagos and Abuja. If they base in east for long and do their stuff i don't see why people won't employ or appoint them.

https://www.facebook.com/absradiotelevision/posts/yoruba-community-in-nnewi-is-expanding-in-leaps-and-boundsby-azuka-onwuka-i-rare/1857682261055391/

https://ng.linkedin.com/in/adebayo-ojeyinka-511768177

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zajnXC86L0
I agree with you and you are also right about the Yòrùbá man, Adebayo Ojeyinka. That's quite commendable. I wouldn't have believed this if not the linkedin link you shared.

That is actually how Nigeria should be and that is why I commend Lagos state for not making a big deal about indigeneship or native sentiment unlike many states in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by jrusky(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
JoshTim:

To show you how inclusive and how devoid of tribalism Yorubas are. This can Never happen in Anambra, Imo or any Igbo state. They insult other tribes.

Thank God you guys are coming up saying something to the bulliers rather than keeping quiet.

I have be talking all along that is why they are trying to block my account here but I remain committed to truth, fairness and a loving Nigeria devoid of threat, arsonist, tribalism and separatist ideology.

1 Like

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by Simplythebest: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Get a life.
JoshTim:
Ipigs will use their hands to commit suicide. Igbos often complain of marginalization, why won't they?....they have started engaging in behaviours that will finally land a heavy blow on them come 2023 and after. How will you go and waste your vote, hate other tribes and expect same people you hate to forge a good relationship with you. It doesn't work that way. You can't eat your cake and still have it.

Most of them come to Lagos and by extension south western states with nothing, but have succeeded in their businesses, gotten jobs, appointed and contested political positions, all thanks to Lagos but instead of saying thank you, they rather hate on their Landlords and oh, the Yoruba man is all about Ewedu and Gbegiri and an Hausa man, a mumu yet these two proves their dexterity in politics and all spheres above you. You hear, continue. Una never see marginalization.

1 Like

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by ozimec(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1559916931368591363?t=xZPc2LA8AGBJHLo9h4W3OQ&s=19

My brother don't be deceived. All these so called manager this and that are just securities, drivers, cooks, house helps, receptionists etc.

Before, you argue with me, I have been there, I'm talking out of experience. All these advert is to deceive government. You can verify if you have anybody there.

1 Like

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by Simplythebest: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
See what hatred and poverty have cause u. How did u the person u are trying to use to insult Obi is from Anambra state and did he even say anything against ur grandfather. U really need a life
trutharena:

How many did Obi bingo employed in Anambra ?

If each state government continue to build massive infrastructures that employ 20k, that’s 720,000 people that will be employed alone.

Now this is just one project o, let’s now say we have multi project of this magnitude going around, it means we will be employing millions.

Obi Pandora said infrastructure don’t create jobs nor build economy, the guy is a container economists. This is exactly why Fashola schools the Pandora liar on the impact of infrastructure on economy.

Mind you, this project also create resultant jobs for people supplying the sand, water, cement, people selling food and other things around the project site, drivers, and etc.

2 Likes

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by vikiphy89(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
trutharena:

Maybe you need glasses.

Yoruba are more on the list.

Other non-Yoruba names on the list contain other Southern tribes. Except maybe you don’t know Igbo names.

The inclusion of all tribe shows Lagos is not as nepotistic as Obi Bingo and his mates who would have sacked other states indigenes like they did during Abia/Enugu days where all workers from Ebonyi were sacked from the civil service.
So na CCECC Chinese you include your yeye Yoruba inclusive abi Lagos inclusive? Na Yoruba employ Dem too? Mumu people

1 Like

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by Whoknowsme: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
trutharena:

If each state government continue to build massive infrastructures that employ 20k, that’s 720,000 people that will be employed alone.

Now this is just one project o, let’s now say we have multi project of this magnitude going around, it means we will be employing millions.

Obi Pandora said infrastructure don’t create jobs nor build economy, the guy is a container economists. This is exactly why Fashola schools the Pandora liar on the impact of infrastructure on economy.

Mind you, this project also create resultant jobs for people supplying the sand, water, cement, people selling food and other things around the project site, drivers, and etc.
So everything is all about Obi. Pls don't get worked up over Obi's matter

2 Likes

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by trutharena: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Whoknowsme:
So everything is all about Obi. Pls don't get worked up over Obi's matter

Says who live and die on Asiwaju hatred.

Obingo zombies and their IPOb brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by trutharena: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Simplythebest:
See what hatred and poverty have cause u. How did u the person u are trying to use to insult Obi is from Anambra state and did he even say anything against ur grandfather. U really need a life

Obi zombie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
My question is why do this Asians call Nigerians LOCALS....?

How will they feel when they are in Europe or the Americans and they are called UNFORTUNATE....!!

?.....

1 Like

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by tradepunter: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

How many Yorubas have the Chinese employed on projects initiated by Igbo states? Show proof of only 5

I am not arguing along ethnic lines ... I work for NEPZA and I can with all confidence that that CCECC Total amount of locals employed in Nigeria is not up to 15k.

Part of the PPP projects terms and conditions mandates x amount of Nigerians to be part of the foreign company executing projects. In which this company always fails.

They do lots of settlement to bypass many things.... It's why I called it a propaganda been amplified via our channel

2 Likes

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by Wipper7000: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
wunmi590:

Yes they may be employed, but majority of them are paid peanut and work like a donkey....

Only God can help you. you complained they don't have job, now they are employed and you are complaining they are paid peanuts. Silly ASSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by snoopz: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Canwe verify they're really working and how much are they being paid? No be to employ only, the environment dey comfortable?

1 Like

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by pquaver(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
trutharena:

Obi is no economist.. He is only good at ogbete and idumota market saving til u get rich strategy. That don't work anymore..

1 Like

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by Gkay1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
With salary of 1500 per day

1 Like

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by pquaver(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
homosapien:

Stop educating the morons because majority of them such project is happening in their state. Most of the criticism is out if hatred not love from them

If it was obi doing this project, it would have been their campaign project..

We for no hear word...
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by cunny88(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
To pay them how much....and what about the remaining over 50m unemployed youths
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by Minjim: 12:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Nigerians employed you people first, never forget that.

We had options.
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by MarketDispatch: 2:25am On Aug 18, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1559916931368591363?t=xZPc2LA8AGBJHLo9h4W3OQ&s=19

This guy should tell us how many people Lagos State Public works that was launched by the Government itself has employed rather than touting that of a Chinese company.
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by Whoknowsme: 4:01am On Aug 18, 2022
trutharena:

Says who live and die on Asiwaju hatred.

Obingo zombies and their IPOb brain.
Everyone can't be like you. I wonder the kind of home training you kids were given.
Learn to market your candidate; I'm not against you marketing your candidate irrespective of what others say about them and always have self control over those hands on keyboard.
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by lexy2014: 4:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

20,000? Who do the census? Are those the pictures of the 20,000 staff?
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by lexy2014: 4:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Na igbo dominate the list

How did you arrive at your conclusion?

1 Like

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by lexy2014: 4:28am On Aug 18, 2022
trutharena:

Are those the pictures of the 20,000 people?

Are people selling food, sand, water, cement and other things employees of ccecc?
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by djseanjohn77: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2022
tradepunter:
FUCKING LIARS!!! SHOW A PROPERLY LIST

EVEN DANGOTE NU REACH THIS ONE, THESE CHINESE LYING COMPANY

Do you have evidence, or did you just come online to assume? Example of a typical individual that will never appreciate anything good, when they can't even identify any.
On the last visit of babajide and the CEO of African bank to the Dangote Refinery site, Dangote said they had 40,000 direct staff (Nigerians) employed at a different departments, and they are building human capacity at the same time that they can in future import to other countries.

And they hope to increase the number to 57000, now, that's direct staff, that creates indirect jobs for marketers, etc around the area...and that could be up to a quarter of that 40,000.

I know the jobs construction work can create and how many people it can take off the labor market. Between 2015 - 2017, I worked as Technical Writer at Qatar's New Port Project, Mesaieed, where we had more than 20 contractors and subcontractors -I don't know the employee numbers of others but my company had 4000 laborers - and over 100 staff present on-site office, with over 50 others working from the main office.

Presently, I am an Environmental & Sus. Manager on a Road & Infra project in the same country since 2018 - I know the benefits of construction. Take construction off Qatar today, the import chain, manufacturing chain, direct labor, consultancy, accommodation rentals, food supplies - all will cut down the "existentiality" t0 30%. The country will lose more than half of its population (migrants).

And no, these labors don't follow minimum wage, they calculate their pay based on an hourly basis - and for those that work overtime, they get add-ons.
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by chapwiz(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2022
20,000 Nigerians employ in one project? These people just sit in comfort of their room and forecast imaginary figure. Do there really know what 20,000 employees is? How much is the cost of the project?
The sad part of it that it is Chinese company that pays peanuts as salary, imagine paying someone 20k and you still count it as you are paying employees... It’s really sad.
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by etrouble: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2022
wunmi590:

Yes they may be employed, but majority of them are paid peanut and work like a donkey....

Yes, peanuts like what is paid in Upper Iweka Bridge Head Onitsha but you cannot stay in your Onitsha, you still ran to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by Mandate2023: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2022
ozimec:

My brother don't be deceived. All these so called manager this and that are just securities, drivers, cooks, house helps, receptionists etc.

Before, you argue with me, I have been there, I'm talking out of experience. All these advert is to deceive government. You can verify if you have anybody there.

Is security work and driver not work? Won't dey be collecting salary too........maybe dey should return to Anambra to take up bank manager work grin
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by damocool(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2022
trutharena:

Obi and his Igbo brothers pushing his presidency is not about love for Nigeria. They're no different from Apc buhari and his brothers wrestling for power some years ago.
Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by deeva2: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Lagos No Be Anambra.

Lagos leads, Other follows

Re: CCECC Has Employed 20,000 Nigerians Working On Lagos Projects - Jubril Gawat by NwekereNdoki: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
DesignMaestro:
I agree with you and you are also right about the Yòrùbá man, Adebayo Ojeyinka. That's quite commendable. I wouldn't have believed this if not the linkedin link you shared.

That is actually how Nigeria should be and that is why I commend Lagos state for not making a big deal about indigeneship or native sentiment unlike many states in Nigeria.

That's the nIgeria I want

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware Of Shapeyou / 5 Behaviors That Are Unhealthy For Your Job Search / World Health Organization (WHO) Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.