Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge (51380 Views)

6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by suratwo62: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
exstreve:

All of a sudden now, they remember there are Christians in Jos, Kaduna and other northern states. Look, don't be fooled by that. We northern Christians will never vote an Igbo man.

We would rather vote for pdp than vote an Igbo man

Very good. Keep in mind that you are voting for the man who was not bold enough to condemn this................ Yes this is Deborah. Stoned like a dog, killed like a chicken and burnt like.......a rat

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by amaridigital(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He said: “We love what the governor is doing and we are glad with all the support you have given him. Campaign has not started yet, I’m just here to greet you. Thank you and God bless you. God bless Ogun state, God bless Nigeria, God bless your children. Thank you.”

Asiwaju always ends his speech by praying for the children of his audience.
Same thing he did during his acceptance speech when he was elected as APC flagbearer. He particularly remembered to acknowledge that the delegates left their children at home in the care of others and he prayed for the wellbeing of those children.
He is a compassionate leader, father and grandfather.
God bless our incoming President Bola Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for freebies!

I tell you what, that statement and prayer 'GOD BLESS YOUR CHILDREN' really made my day. I haven't heard that prayer from men of God for a long time. Reminds me of MJ lost children song. God Bless Asiwaju for remembering to pray for our children.

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Anyiamaka: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
exstreve:
The Igbos are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria, they don't care about your tribe, as far as you're from the north, they'll call you Hausa or ab0ki.

All of a sudden now, they remember there are Christians in Jos, Kaduna and other northern states. Look, don't be fooled by that. We northern Christians will never vote an Igbo man.

This is the same stupid ideology that removed Jonathan and enthroned Buhari. 7 years after, how far? There are many Hausa beggers in the East today, not one Igbo begger in the SS, SW, NC, NE or NW. All the Igbo beggers you see in the East are all from Ebonyi State.
Some people will never lear good lessons of life. That's their nature, their destiny?

1 Like

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Erickymania: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Treadway: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
JoshTim:
BAT 2023. Emilokan, Yoruba Lokan. Ọmọ Ale ni Omo yoruba tio ba dibo fún ASIWAJU. Ema sebi awon omo ibo ti o niran.
Omo ale Yoruba jatijati ni eni to WA si nairaland, to la enu gbaga lati pe awon ti o ni laari ju irandiran e lo ni omo ale. Awon eyan radarada, oponu rada rada ti won ko ni ile ire.
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Demolakay: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
It is an assault to logic and common sense to think PO will be a better president than Tinubu.
WariBATiSE2023
U shld av Said its an assault to ur common sense,to leave som1 as Peter Obi,ND vote for a shrink,sick,old bat,Wu will definitely b overwhelmed by d problems of Nigeria.
When Buhari became president in 2015,few months later,he made a speech ND i quote " my age will limit my performance as president" i regret becoming president at dis age".ND we all saw his performance.Now u want us to vote for anoda of DAT age range,DAT is sick,old, fragile ND frequenting France occasionally.
Indeed, Common sense is NT common!

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by gabrielokeke555(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
What is the translation of Aboki in english?

It means my FRIEND!

So calling some one Ore Mi shows you are tribalistic? I pity your unborn kids sha

exstreve:
The Igbos are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria, they don't care about your tribe, as far as you're from the north, they'll call you Hausa or ab0ki.

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by perezeghi: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
SecretReporter:
This Election is not about OBI bt about the power returning to the masses and the only person that can give the power to the masses is Peter Obi, if we put Tinubu there, Tinubu will refuse to go even after performing badly but if we put Obi there and he perform badly, we the masses will remove him instantly but whatever come 2023 we SOUTH south we are OBIDIENT

I find your post very hysterical.......so if Tinubu has more power than you that put him there to remain there, while Peter Obi has no power to remain there if both of them misbehaves during their first tenure??

Another point can you point to how Peter Obi gave power to the poor masses in Anambra State when he was governor.......I find this statement another ridiculous statement being achieved by any governor or government in Nigeria...
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Zorn: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
It is an assault to logic and common sense to think PO will be a better president than Tinubu.
WariBATiSE2023
On the contrary.
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Coly2012(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
exstreve:

Is it igbos there are killing in kaduna or jos, or are igbos operation in Another economy outside the one northern Christians and other tribe's up tbere, oga the igbos don't depend on government money to survive,that is y they are everywhere pushing to make ends meet. So forget tribalism vote with positive brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by zeenaman: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
inoki247:
Na thread wey go full of tears be this..
I can supply them aluminum buckets
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Fearyourcreator: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sturdy12:
grin
You counted covid too
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Demolakay: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
exstreve:

Spokesman for d northern christians, I hail ooo!!
At least dey remembered Dere are christians in d north.
D APC remembered Dere are christians in Northern Nigeria,bt still bullshit Dem!
True northern christians will definitely vote for Peter obi,because dey know,he will definitely protect Deir interest.
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by adioolayi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Blitzerz:

Unstable bats...
So OBJ is now important abi?

The same ObJ that u people claim was not a yoruba president.......
The same person you say masterminded 16 years of pdp corruption.....

Make una dey shame!

Forces will align and realign...Obasanjo also called Tinubu names...same with Atiku..

Peter Obi is also seen frolicking with same PDP political stalwarts...a party he claimed has nothing to offer Nigerians..

There is a reason it's called politics...

There is no permanent enemy or friend in Politics...it's is what it is... Politics!

1 Like

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Babara1994(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
SecretReporter:
This Election is not about OBI bt about the power returning to the masses and the only person that can give the power to the masses is Peter Obi, if we put Tinubu there, Tinubu will refuse to go even after performing badly but if we put Obi there and he perform badly, we the masses will remove him instantly but whatever come 2023 we SOUTH south we are OBIDIENT
Na only you dey OBItuary o. The entire south south no follow.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Fearyourcreator: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Obasanjo took Tinubu to his inner room where he advised Tinubu to respect his old age and sickness by withdrawing from the race to avoid impending disgrace.

Obasanjo's body language already showed it all through that he was disgusted at the very idea of emi lokan.
Aiye yin ti ta
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by haffaze777(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Goodoldays:

I won’t need to,it is certain to happen.The threat is already there.

Just follow my instruction in case they can't
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Babara1994(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
drmuchin:
TINUPOO TO LABOR TO DEATH
Obituary is what you want

1 Like

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by CoolAmbience(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
WariBATiSE2023

No doubt, Tinubu will make a better president than Obi.

It is not arguable. Both men had been governors before.

All one needs to do, is a simple research on their past stewardships.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Danisaint112(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
exstreve:

Where you are is very far. The only thing I have to say to you is that this darkness you have been entrapped in never leave you if you don't fight it. Keep hating for no reason, you hate will drown you. It has drown your likes.
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Conrod: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
exstreve:

Well,the prize for you is simple,...we will watch the jihadists finish you all.
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by yeking18(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Okay let settle the case

Like for Tinubu and share for Obi
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Onyennaaaa(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Speak for urself alone

exstreve:

Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by jaoh: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
WariBATiSE2023

Stop smoking weed, alaye.
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Danisaint112(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
suratwo62:

Very good. Keep in mind that you are voting for the man who was not bold enough to condemn this................ Yes this is Deborah. Stoned like a dog, killed like a chicken and burnt like.......a rat

Leave the fool. This is why I don't pity some of them especially those Northern Muslims when attacked by Boko Haram. They actually brought it on themselves
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Mccullum: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
LIKE for TINUBU

SHARE for PETER OBI

Your SHARE & LIKE can't be use as a yardstick of reflection of Presidential election result. grin
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Goodoldays(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
haffaze777:

Just follow my instruction in case they can't

Your instructions as per?
It’s non negotiable,they will.
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mccullum:

Your SHARE & LIKE can't be use as a yardstick of reflection of Presidential election result. grin
grin grin
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by NoIgboSoundTueh: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Karlosorji:
very unfortunate that as a young man, logic and common sense is missing in your membrane
Orji to his unfortunate father:
Common sense is missing from your brain
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by dahnimoh(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
exstreve:

Your aim is to sow seed of discord amongst ethnic groups but you will fail
Re: Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge by hohafrank(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
OBJ will never support Tinubu.He will just tell him the truth that he is too old to run for presidency.That he should step down and support Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo / Ekiti 2018 Elections: Thugs Smash And Burn Ballot Boxes In Aramoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.