Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares (18179 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu / I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares by henryadex(m): 4:48am On Aug 18, 2022
Why won't he be pleased when eleyi is paying his monthly dues and areas
But the masses will decide whom they are pleased with
Re: We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares by okoroemeka(m): 5:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Nobleman80:
terrible you said? I'm inviting you to Enugu or owerri to see for yourself . It is quite unfortunate that most people from Southwest and Midwestern regions hardly travel out of thier enclave. The only people that can give proper analysis of every nook and crany in nigeria remains fulani and igbo
what you said is the simple Truth,I even saw a post referring that the igboman lives in mud and earthen houses that is hilarious,I remembered in 2004 I bought farm produce from a farm in ife and the company used their truck to deliver it to imo state,the driver a 30+ yr old man has not crossed the river Niger before and was shocked to see the type of houses people have in the village,mind you 95.5% of all igbomen by that age must have been either to Lagos,Kano,Abuja,ibadan, portharcort,kaduna ,calabar or abroad,an Igbo adage says that a rich man in his town thinks he is the wealthiest until he goes to another town.

1 Like

Re: We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares by orisa37: 6:04am On Aug 18, 2022
YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF
SANWOOLU, AKEREDOLU AND FAYEMI TOO.
THEY KEPT THE FORTS FOR APC WITH DIGNITY AND DECORUMS.
Re: We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares by Nicholasokies: 6:11am On Aug 18, 2022
[s]All igbo people have in there empty brain is to insult Tinubu. No wonder SE is the must terrible region in Nigeria with children without proper home training. Same way they insult there parent. Terrible set of a tribe. Very disgusting tribe.[/s]. Not everyone is from Igbo, I am from Delta state but I am more Obidient than most Igbo people. Tinubu is empty, a thief, liar and too old to lead Nigeria. We the good Nigeria youth that want a better Nigeria are not from SE so go hug a transformer
Re: We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares by SlayerofSatan: 7:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Really, how can the President of the global leader in extreme poverty be one of the most powerful presidents in the world?

Okealaaye:
That's a great one for Governor Abiodun from the Beloved of Almighty God who's destined to sign Nigeria's next Budget come 2023. If he desires it, he can allocate 30 percent of the Budget to the South-South geopolitical zone. If he desires it he can allocate 50 percent to the Tiv people of the Benue-Plateau axis. If he desires it sef, he CAN withhold the whole allocation of the denizens who inhabit the football-field size space that contains a mere 5 percenters of the national population at the other side of the Great River! The heavens cannot fall if he so decides. Know why? It has been determined that the Nigerian president is one of the most powerful leader in the world. You question him and you have the merciless authorities knocking on your door. They can double the number of the roadblocks, so that you are constrained inside your huts from where you catch the ray of the sun through the chinks in the earthen walls. It is going to be a different tale from May 29th 2023 I tell you!
Re: We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares by Olamilekan1555(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2022
So your brain is still not working yet? You are still following tribe, the one you have been following that your life remain the and you still want to put your next generation in bondage, continue my brother your eyes will soon clear as some of our Father's eyes have clear.

trutharena:

Even Ojuku will be bitter too. I can understand.

Imagine Yoruba always getting it while Ibo people continue to lag behind and hate.

—Azikiwe tried, Olule
—Ojuku tried, Olule
—Ekwueme tried, Olule
—Obi Pandora too will lule next year.

If na me be Ibo too, I go dey bitter like you.
Re: We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares by Olamilekan1555(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2022
TollinsN:
The most useless thing about the Igbos is that they never support main stream politics in their life history. They are always comfortable with being in the opposition. They never had a clear unanimous leader in their history. An Igbo man will never see a fellow Igbo man as his leader except he's feeding him. It is not in the culture of the Yorubas to abuse and denigrate their leaders but we still have the bastards who supports other tribes in pulling down their leaders.

Oga you are part of our problem in Nigeria, I will support other tribes if I see what Nigeria need in him, it is not about tribes it is about competent and vision. Am a Yoruba guy and I can never support Tinubu ( God forbid) so change your mentality too and follow competent and not someone that will give you 10k or one bag of Rice. They are not Bastard but true sons and daughters or the soil who have Vision and want to create a good Nation for the coming generation. Do you even have such plan?
Re: We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares by crackhouse(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2022
This is for the masses to decide and not Tinubu..
Re: We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares by kafeii123: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Eleyi.....leekan si
Re: We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares by Bar1941(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Goodnigga:
You said check am na. Tinubu & Shametima as President & VP of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Does that make sense to you?

It make sense die bro

Both of them are detribalised in nature and are guided by guided by the principles of federal character. Check their cabinets as governors, they both employed a lot of non-indigenous personalities as commissioners in their various states unlike Obi that sacked civil servants simply because they are from Enugu and other southeast states working in Anambra. The record is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi / How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness / Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.