Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured (28694 Views)

60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Exceed15: 6:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Muslims killing Muslims. These people are animals.

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by PenSniper: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Beasts wasting beasts because of religion - same religion. What a pity for the ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by jrusky(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2022
alkines:
co-existence but you are always eager to enter into an islamic related thread and start hurling insults and abuses?

Come on Sunday when there are Christian preachings you can hardly find a muslim jumping into that thread let alone hurling insults and abuses on jesus (peace be upon him).

You Christians on nairaland should learn to respect your space. Infact how do you want to make heaven when you have to lie to nairaland that you are a muslim when you are not just because you want to come and spill trash!

I dont know why it's hard for you guys to read and pass, but if you haven't laid curses, abuses and insults, una eye no go clear like a man weh wan cum!

I have been reading all you have be saying all along with your fellow Muslims to my surprise you and your fellow Muslims refused bluntly to condemn this babaric attack bro you guys are funny this your defensive attitude put that religion into a monster religion status that people avoid like a plague.

Till this moment Saudi your so called heaven did not condemn it, no Islamic nation till this moment condemn it rather you all saying oh the terrorist are not Muslim pls are they pastors, Hindus, Taoist, Buddhist just tell me?

This your uncalled defense has made these animals refused to repent or allow peace to reign in the world. Had it be your world Islamic Council or whatever has stand firm and say enough is enough and make sure all Islamic countries put in place a hars punishment for terrorism bro things won't be these bad on Islam side.

You are talking peaceful coexistence bro tell me how do you want me to live in peace with a killer, pls how? You guys has a lot of question to ask Saudi on how they wrote the Quran and place embargo on asking questions or interpreting the book into other languages when it's not occultic book.

I had said timeless time that most things in that book that deals in killing and bloodshed I don't belief it was the Prophet who said them I belief its Saudi Authority who did the manipulation to make their kingdom great and enslaves people mentally. I have my good reasons to say this, I spend a whole 3 months to study that Holly book with a Islamic cleric out of my curiosity bro my discovery is truly the book is powerful like bible but most things in it are induced by strangers to suit their evil way. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Skty: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Hmmm...but why? Ain't they all moslems?
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by tete7000(m): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided even people wey dey worship their so called Allah Dem still dey attack ,which kain religion be this you worship Allah wahala you no worship wahala. .

You worship, wàhálà, you no worship, ìjàngbọ̀n. The god seems to enjoy bloodletting.

2 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Tunjibalogun: 7:18am On Aug 18, 2022
Havisco:
You’re naive like your father: is it islam that’s causing Russia vs Ukraine fight or sporadic shootings is usa or IPOB terrorist?
Russia vs Ukraine is a natural fight which even amongst Muslims is worst. Islam is a curse to humanity

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Coun3MAN: 7:30am On Aug 18, 2022
pyyxxaro:
BOKO HARAM , KABUL ZONAL HEADQUARTERS

SAI SHEKAU

SAI GUNTSUN UWARKA
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Patriotsleague: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2022
A country ruled by terrorists will never know peace.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by gloryman91: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2022
Subhanallahi, people carrying out these acts are not real Muslims, most of these people are Jews and Christians from Israel.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by LongT(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Sure, the lesson to be learnt there is that this act will continue except men of good will like the murdered sheikh continue to make their voices to be heard. The extremists are only but a few individuals that are mentally depraved. Using violence to subvert justice, using violence to subdue free will, using violence to impose strict anti people and anti religious sanctions. They are just but few individuals that are terrifying the whole lot and there terror is spreading and sending shivers all over. Killing of the shiehk is meant to dissuade any good intention. But men of good will should never be deterred by few psychadellic individuals. Good must always prevail evil. It is the natural order of things.
1Sharon:
Even when muslims are 100% in a place like Afghanistan, there is still no peace even after they have eliminated the infidel.

What you now see is the extremists muslims rising up to attack the Liberal Muslims.

The bloodshed never ends.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by alkines(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2022
jrusky:

I have been reading all you have be saying all along with your fellow Muslims to my surprise you and your fellow Muslims refused bluntly to condemn this babaric attack bro you guys are funny this your defensive attitude put that religion into a monster religion status that people avoid like a plague.

Till this moment Saudi your so called heaven did not condemn it, no Islamic nation till this moment condemn it rather you all saying oh the terrorist are not Muslim pls are they pastors, Hindus, Taoist, Buddhist just tell me?

This your uncalled defense has made these animals refused to repent or allow peace to reign in the world. Had it be your world Islamic Council or whatever has stand firm and say enough is enough and make sure all Islamic countries put in place a hars punishment for terrorism bro things won't be these bad on Islam side.

You are talking peaceful coexistence bro tell me how do you want me to live in peace with a killer, pls how? You guys has a lot of question to ask Saudi on how they wrote the Quran and place embargo on asking questions or interpreting the book into other languages when it's not occultic book.

I had said timeless time that most things in that book that deals in killing and bloodshed I don't belief it was the Prophet who said them I belief its Saudi Authority who did the manipulation to make their kingdom great and enslaves people mentally. I have my good reasons to say this, I spend a whole 3 months to study that Holly book with a Islamic cleric out of my curiosity bro my discovery is truly the book is powerful like bible but most things in it are induced by strangers to suit their evil way. Thanks.
obviously you didn't all of my replies, were you blind when i said extremism is not allowed? Definitely it a condemnable act!

Were you also blind when i explained that individual can't take laws into their own hands? Those set of extremist are terrorist no doubt!

I can see you decided to be blind because of this pointless point you wanted to make!

Go back and read my replies well when i condemned the lynching happening in the northern part of Nigeria.

What more can i expect from a kufar like that jacob who has been crying up and down like a majnnun
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by milliondollas(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2022
ISLAMIC RELIGION IS SATANIC

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Rotji(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2022
1Sharon:
Even when muslims are 100% in a place like Afghanistan, there is still no peace even after they have eliminated the infidel.

What you now see is the extremists muslims rising up to attack the Liberal Muslims.

The bloodshed never ends.

This is a case of two extremists attacking themselves. Abeg between the Taliban and IS who extreme pass undecided
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by SIMONEKPA7: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Sharap
Shatap
Do you have a female relative accessing western education? if yes , you are a hypocrites because according to your Prophet through the Quran Western education is a sin
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by drakeli: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2022
adams123:

Drop your ego and study the right teachings of Islam so that you can compare and contrast with Christianity

After studying the right teachings of Islam like you pointed out, I realized that extremist Muslims are the true Muslims. Not such Muslims as you. They adhere strictly to Allah’s commands on how to destroy infidels

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Mrfixitt(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Itsokayo:
To avoid this kind of stories in Nigeria, please and please do not vote for APC

tinubu and shetimma will make Nigeria a hell for all and sundry. Terrorism will thrive even more than b4.

To hell with this cursed religion called Islam.
Allah delight in blood shedding! What manner of god is that ? Islam is huge threat to global peace and they must be curtailed now

2 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by babajero(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Joe Biden go dey laugh dem

The sooner you know what's going on in Afghanistan is Drug war and not religious war the better

Opium trade is ruining them , same as Mexico and Colombia

It is now drug war and not the West anymore, you people should keep on deceiving yourselves.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by jrusky(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2022
alkines:
obviously you didn't all of my replies, were you blind when i said extremism is not allowed? Definitely it a condemnable act!

Were you also blind when i explained that individual can't take laws into their own hands? Those set of extremist are terrorist no doubt!

I can see you decided to be blind because of this pointless point you wanted to make!

Go back and read my replies well when i condemned the lynching happening in the northern part of Nigeria.

What more can i expect from a kufar like that jacob who has been crying up and down like a majnnun

You don't need to throw insult to drive home your point remember I never insulted you Mr man so keep that your Ishmaelite aggression to yourself bro I do not really care ok.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Babalola0920: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2022
Sevenworldpower:

Can i employ you as a gate man?

If that's what GOD has ordained but since isn't I'm too impress with your offer but incase table turn don't blame the government government what you wish for others! Have a nice Thursday
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Babalola0920: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Sevenworldpower:

Muhammad was a Christian who derailed from the truth

What's christainity ? Please explained in formal definition without withholding any truth
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Pootle: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
they chased everybody out so they can start bombing themselves

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by mema900: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itsokayo:
To avoid this kind of stories in Nigeria, please and please do not vote for APC

tinubu and shetimma will make Nigeria a hell for all and sundry. Terrorism will thrive even more than b4.

To hell with this cursed religion called Islam.

And after tinubu is another 8years of a Muslim....making it 24 straight years of Muslim rule...b4 the end, Nigeria must have been islamised
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Itsokayo: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
mema900:

And after tinubu is another 8years of a Muslim....making it 24 straight years of Muslim rule...b4 the end, Nigeria must have been islamised

grin never
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Aboki99(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zetty177x:

So u referenced America in this? They caused the bombing right? Receive sense, I beg

Yes, naive, uninformed masses like you won't know it.

This is what the CIA was established for, if only you have read enough to know.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Zetty177x: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Aboki99:

Yes, naive, uninformed masses like you won't know it.

This is what the CIA was established for, if only you have read enough to know.

America wen don run since
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by gaskiyamagana: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Do you have a female relative accessing western education? if yes , you are a hypocrites because according to your Prophet through the Quran Western education is a sin
Which aspect of western education is sin according to your prophet?
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by gaskiyamagana: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
waice6571:

Since you've been quoting this verse, how many swords have they brought?

Islam graduated from swords to bombs... Everyone is guilty and must be killed in Islam....
According to christWailer dictionary.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by mema900: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itsokayo:

grin never

Make sure you vote wisely peter obi grin
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by kabillionaire(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Family affair
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by RussellRutherfo: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

IF you're a Christian or even any religion at all.... then you're part of the stupid people you accuse if you don't yet know atrocities committed by the Church.

In fact, you're even worse than stupid because you don't yet know how foolish you're yet you spout off some sort of intelligence that doesn't exist.

Quick glance at your profile proves my initial impression. A total waste of oxygen. An obsessed m0ron.

Your father probably met a prostitute and donated his last weak semen that resulted in an autistic brain impaired imbe.cile wannabe fetish shrine juju devotee like you that eats three-way junction sacrifices as part of your worship system.

Your father's school fees was probably paid by a Church and thank God everyday for the Christians(CMS) who started the first primary school in 1843 in Nigeria. The only reason why a deranged voodoo hooligan like you can come online to lambast the faith who made it possible for education to come to Nigeria.

Id.iot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump: 'There's No Way Biden Got 80M votes, This Was A 100% Rigged Election' / Zelensky: West Playing “Ping-Pong” With Ukraine / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.