Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) (40185 Views)

Mystery As Hundreds Of Dead Ravens Fall Out Of The Sky In Russia ( Pics, Video) / Bizarre Giant Pig-Faced Shark Pulled Out Of The Water In Italy / Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2022
dheilaw1:
Omo Igbo for don dey make money with this if na for naija e happen, den go roast am sell for innocent Yorubas

Let's see how many Likes and Shares you will get for this... And how much meaning those will add to your existence!

4 Likes

Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2022
This is becoming common occurrence and no one is doing anything.
Until Perpetrators grow wing and start poisoning humans.
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by crimo(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
We are living in very strange and Perilous times.
The Grace of God is still here. The restrainer is not yet taken away.
Yet we are seeing Famines, pestilences, droughts, wars, sea quaking, earthquaking, and so lots more.
You can't make up these things.

I begin to wonder how life will be on earth for those that miss the RAPTURE.
We are in the Last of the Last days of this Dispensation of Grace.

Set your Priorities right folks.
Focus and Invest yourself on What really matters , which is the salvation of your soul through JESUS Christ.

The Coming of JESUS Christ is Imminent.
They that Have got Ears to Hear, let them Hear.

I think based on scripture unless you die even as a christian you will experience tribulation.Rather the focus as a christian should be your daily conduct because you are not guaranteed the next hour not to talk of tomorrow as the epistle of James put it
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by GorillaApp(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Yet we are seeing Famines, pestilences, droughts, wars, sea quaking, earthquaking, and so lots more.

Focus and Invest yourself on What really matters , which is the salvation of your soul through JESUS Christ.

My brother in Christ.
I'm an environmental scientist. This may be a case of dumping of toxic waste, most likely containing heavy metals.
I'm a Christian too and I know just like you do that the end is near
Keep up with the good work

1 Like

Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by kaymart: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2022
LibertyRep:
Toxic waste must have been dumped into the river. Further checks at the laboratories should reveal the cause.

Hopefully these dead fishes won't find their way to Africa.
They will
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by jrobbins: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2022
Draslo:

You no dey tire. Go YouTube look for videos on environmental science and educate yourself. You just keep making top foolery out of yourself. Taking everything you read in a Bible assembled by selfish men hundreds of years ago literally and figuratively in 2022 is a sign of mental weakness.

You even have time to reply him. Anytime I see his name I just scroll pass without reading
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by merit455(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2022
Draslo:

You no dey tire. Go YouTube look for videos on environmental science and educate yourself. You just keep making top foolery out of yourself. Taking everything you read in a Bible assembled by selfish men hundreds of years ago literally and figuratively in 2022 is a sign of mental weakness.
If you don't know people are are anti-christ. See one here!!!

1 Like

Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
and Eno go do d Africans anything because African system strong only maybe the weak rich ones
If you can a fish brain you cannot contribute at a bird's conference
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by HolyMan12: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2022
adecz:
undecided

They should dry them and send to Nigeria as stock fish for the enjoyment of the Amaka people... grin grin grin grin
e be like say Jennyclay, Siofra and Jeon join go wash Toto for that river grin

2 Likes

Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Elidrisy20: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2022
Please send it to us
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by HolyMan12: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

I hate the smell of fresh fish not to talk of rotten ones.

The whole place will stink to high heavens.

Probably a change of pressure or carbon dioxide shooting up to the ocean surface caused mass asphyxiation.
Jeon

this explains why stinky kpekus is called fish grin grin grin
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Draslo(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2022
merit455:
If you don't know people are are anti-christ. See one here!!!
You know nothing about nothing. The first Christians already figured out who the so called antichrist was. He was Nero. Do your research on Emperor Nero or type Nero 666 on your Google search box. Ode. If I was the antichrist, I'd probably be a quadrillionaire able to control the economy of more than 20 countries.
Ignorance is never an excuse
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Draslo:

Honestly, the guy is mentally sick, relating every event that happened to the end of the world and the coming of Jesus Christ is sickening...
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Christistruth00: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2022
adecz:
undecided

They should dry them and send to
Nigeria as stock fish for the enjoyment
of the Amaka people... grin grin grin grin

That fish cannot even be fed to pigs
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by gosmoney(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2022
U know if na naija dem go still send am come make we dey chop am?
wunderkindkayod:
If na Nigeria, iya Ovie go roast sell give innocent citizens
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by geez18(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2022
dheilaw1:
Omo Igbo for don dey make money with this if na for naija e happen, den go roast am sell for innocent Yorubas

To have been on this platform as long as you have and still exhibit such shallow mindedness is quite baffling.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Charisma01: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2022
wunderkindkayod:
If na Nigeria, iya Ovie go roast sell give innocent citizens

Oga which one be iya Ovie
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by eedimo(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Father bad news
Food is ready
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Asquare84(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2022
God have bless Poland with better pepper soup
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2022
Angelfrost:
Clearly a huge chemical spill or deliberate chemical dump!

Mankind has done more harm than good to nature!

From Africa, Asia to Europe, all we ever do is take and destroy! Such senseless humans!

I guess you missed the part that said none of the laboratory tests has shown any toxic substance
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by LibertyRep: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2022
kaymart:

They will

Why should they?
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by RepoMan007: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2022
adecz:
undecided

They should dry them and send to
Nigeria as stock fish for the enjoyment
of the Amaka people... grin grin grin grin
They should use them as manure to grow fish food.
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Dada4me: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Draslo:

There is no point attacking.

Most of what's happening now have been prophesied and foretold in the Bible. That is his point. Jesus said these will be happening including famine to which the dead fishes will contribute, when His return is soon close.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by RepoMan007: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2022
LibertyRep:
Toxic waste must have been dumped into the river. Further checks at the laboratories should reveal the cause.

Hopefully these dead fishes won't find their way to Africa.
only elevated salt level has been detected. I suspect the drying waters increased salt concentration and killed them.
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by condralbedez: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2022
If nah for 9ja all these mai keifi(Hausa fish saler)go don fry am with enough pepper cum sale dey give us.
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by treatise: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2022
LikeAking:

Na d kind new u dey like.
Stuff like this have happening since time of Adam and eve
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2022
They should test and track physical effects on the area of source,i no trust Russia ,dey know chemical weaponry will cause uproar,dey fit use another tech. Like sonar or radioactive material.
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Ekiti Boy Constructing A Generator And A Pos Machine / How Many Of You Still Remember This? / Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.