Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) (40180 Views)

Mystery As Hundreds Of Dead Ravens Fall Out Of The Sky In Russia ( Pics, Video) / Bizarre Giant Pig-Faced Shark Pulled Out Of The Water In Italy / Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Christistruth00: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
aribisala0:
Why?

I know God Almighty blessed Pigs with thick and rugged Stomachs and Pigs can even eat Cow dung and be fine

But that fish is contaminated with something
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

I know God Almighty gave Pigs thich Stomachs

But that fish is contaminated with something
I was hoping to discuss science........
I thought you had something stimulating to offer
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Christistruth00: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
aribisala0:
I was hoping to discuss science........
I thought you had something stimulating to offer

This summer was hot in Europe ana lot of water dried up in the river it could have led to increased salinity of the river beyond what the fish could handle

Also the oxygen level of the River Water could have been depleted because of the reduced Volume of the water
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

This summer was hot in Europe ana lot of water dried up in the river it could have led to increased salinity of the river beyond what the fish could handle
Why can't the fish be fed to pigs.
You mentioned "contamination" .....what does that mean exactly.
Increased salinity of A RIVER? ?? . I thought rivers are fresh water. Interesting hyposthesis
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Christistruth00: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
aribisala0:
Why can't the fish be fed to pigs.
You mentioned "contamination" .....what does that mean exactly.
Increased salinity of A RIVER? ?? . I thought rivers are fresh water. Interesting hyposthesis

The River fish are fresh water fish
But some soils have some salts of metals if the River Water is low it strengthens the Concentration of those salts

Also the low river levels could have depleted the Dissolved oxygen level of the Water because there are fewer of the River Plants to sustain the Oxygen in the water for that amount of fish

It is like putting 1000 People where there is only enough oxygen for 100 People after sometime people will have problems breathing
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

The River fish are fresh water fish
But some soils have some salts of metals if the River Water is low it strengthens the Concentration of those salts

Also the low river levels could have depleted the Dissolved oxygen level of the Water because there are fewer of the River Plants to sustain the Oxygen in the water for that amount of fish
Well I do not like to speculate without facts or say stuff I do not know. I just quoted you because you said the fish cannot be fed to pigs. I was hoping to learn something
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Dumte(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rest in peace to the poor dead fishes.

#justiceForTheDead
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by kaymart: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
LibertyRep:

Why should they?
Cos they always have
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Choilila: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
HolyMan12:

e be like say Jennyclay, Siofra and Jeon join go wash Toto for that river grin

Is this how you want to deal with me for exposing your scamming schemes Koworola Oladapo Emmanuel ?.

Shame boy

1 Like

Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Choilila: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Scammer and thief.
princeofagore, you have problems in school since 2020. grin

Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mercury12:

Some chemical might not kill immediately but they have long term effect. Which mean they gradually destroy human organ or cells over a long period of time. It is also known that some chemical preservative cause cancer too.
So eating natural fishes and meat without any preservatives is the only way to avoid such fate.

Nah true sha
Well I only eat egg for now
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by vikstandon(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Make una chop am, una refuse...e don die now.

Old age don kill am.
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by snitchbitch: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Let me be going to Poland
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Dada4me: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
aribisala0:
Jesus said Fish will die in Oder River for no reason? There are prophesies everywhere from around the World NOT JUST the Bible. Most do not happen.
Your claim that most of what is happening has been predicted needs to be backed up with evidence . It is not true.
Anyone can predict that in 100 years a farmer will plant corn and fire will burn his farm and another will start a poultry and disease will kill all his chickens in one day Calling that a prophesy is stupid
If the bible prophesied 100 things 99 did not happen. Stop the crap dude

Your response shows your ignorance. Ignorant people argue with insults and abuses.
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Dada4me: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Draslo:

These occurrences aren't new. Industrialization is fucking up the planet. Read pls! And I don't mean just the bible

Definitely, the Bible did not say the occurrences would be caused by aliens or inexplicable incidence.

The Bible says knowledge shall increase. Men shall be lovers of themselves. Men will be inventors of evil things. Definitely, these are the causes.
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Wwwq: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Really
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by soundical: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wow! More than 100 tones ?
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Gospel2Day: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Draslo:

You no dey tire. Go YouTube look for videos on environmental science and educate yourself. You just keep making top foolery out of yourself. Taking everything you read in a Bible assembled by selfish men hundreds of years ago literally and figuratively in 2022 is a sign of mental weakness.

You don't have to agree with him.
He has equal rights like you to air his opinions and thoughts on this public forum.
To assert that "selfish men assembled the Bible" shows how insensitive and ignorant you're.
It is very uncouth and uncivilized of you to disparagingly despise and dismiss of the most powerful, popular and populous religion on earth.
Who are you, what do you know, what are your degrees and qualifications to speak so arrogantly and ignorantly of Christianity in such a disrespectful manner?
Not even educated folks who have several doctorates in their chosen fields dare speak in such insolent and impudent way about the Faith that gave civilization, inventions and modernization to the world.
Be properly guided.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Draslo(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You don't have to agree with him.
He has equal rights like you to air his opinions and thoughts on this public forum.
To assert that "selfish men assembled the Bible" shows how insensitive and ignorant you're.
It is very uncouth and uncivilized of you to disparagingly despise and dismiss of the most powerful, popular and populous religion on earth.
Who are you, what do you know, what are your degrees and qualifications to speak so arrogantly and ignorantly of Christianity in such a disrespectful manner?
Not even educated folks who have several doctorates in their chosen fields dare speak in such insolent and impudent way about the Faith that gave civilization, inventions and modernization to the world.
Be properly guided.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.
Lmao!
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by Gospel2Day: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2022
Draslo:

Lmao!

Bunch of faceless, ignorant fellows with no standing, with no name in the society and in the academic world, coming online to expose their illiteracy publicly.
You're too small for your opinion about the Christian Faith to matter or move sensible and serious people, who have spent years researching the prophecies, the validity and veracity of the Bible.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour NOW before it is too late.
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:

LOGIC 101

That does not mean or prove that there are no toxic substances does it? It just highlights the limitations of the laboratory and contemporary toxicology knowledge base. What we know is finite. What we do not know is infinite

Did you miss the part of what they said they found with regard to salt

What is the explanation for that? THEY DONOT KNOW
Is it normal?

That's nature, not pollution
Re: 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mercury12:

And you believe that?

Lol

What should I believe? Conspiracy theory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Ekiti Boy Constructing A Generator And A Pos Machine / Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. / How Many Of You Still Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.