Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Is The Punishment For Government That Failed To Deliver? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Punishment For Government That Failed To Deliver? (155 Views)

"The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims / Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Punishment For Government That Failed To Deliver? by Wisefellow(m): 4:07am On Aug 18, 2022
Tax evaders, traffic offenders and debtors are majorly hunted by Nigerian government. The law enforcement agencies usually arrest drug dealers, fraudsters and corrupt individuals. Good!

However, what is the punishment for several Nigerian governments that failed to deliver on campaign promises in decades? Who should arrest the failed governments?

Please, I need enlightment on the above.
Re: What Is The Punishment For Government That Failed To Deliver? by Chnbanc: 4:10am On Aug 18, 2022
Me I don't even know
Re: What Is The Punishment For Government That Failed To Deliver? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:11am On Aug 18, 2022
WHAT IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR DISGRUNTLED CITIZENS WHO FAIL TO APPRECIATE GOOD GOVERNANCE.

GOD BLESS OUR CURRENT PRESIDENT

GOD BLESS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: What Is The Punishment For Government That Failed To Deliver? by orisa37: 4:28am On Aug 18, 2022
IMPEACHMENT.
Re: What Is The Punishment For Government That Failed To Deliver? by donaldking100: 5:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Vote them out just like we are about voting someone like Tinubu & A.P.C out.
& then try someone different like Obi.
If Obi also fails to perform after his 1st tenure, we vote him out too until they start fearing the power of the people.
That way they wouldn't dare mess with us again.
NOTE: I am a Peter Obi supporter, but i would be the 1st person to campaign against him if even eventually becomes the president & turns out to be a failure.
Unlike some Tinubu urchins who are still blindy supporting the failed party A.P.C because of tribal sentiments.
Peter Obi is not an Igbo affair because no Igbo man would support corrupt Rochas or Kalu.
Re: What Is The Punishment For Government That Failed To Deliver? by Wisefellow(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:
WHAT IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR DISGRUNTLED CITIZENS WHO FAIL TO APPRECIATE GOOD GOVERNANCE.

GOD BLESS OUR CURRENT PRESIDENT

GOD BLESS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Good governance, where its being practised and not Nigeria, transcends to development with little or no corruption and cystal clear for all citizenry to align with.

(1) (Reply)

Safeguard Africa’s Food Sovereignty From Multinational Corporations / Umar Farouq Pledges Humanitarian Collaboration With Naowa / Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Banks On Fresh Strategy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.