Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) (8222 Views)

Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by BrotherCork: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

Hahaha hehehe undecided

Very funny.

helo.am new on Nairaland & I tink I love u so gimme yor nomba please coz I did not ask any babe for nomba meaning am a gentlemen.u dig? wink
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by jeromestarks: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
We already have friends for all those things you mentioned. We only need you for fvcking so, do your job and shut the fvck up.
Besides, Nigerian girls can not sustain 10 minutes of intelligent discussion, so why bother wasting energy on them.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Malory: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Very true! This men don't have any good plans for you. Just to sleep with you and move on to the next girl. And it's girls with chicken brains that fall for them, reason babymama is on the increase.

I'll rather not marry than give in to their stupid philosophy of "test before you marry" balderdash.

Better to keep my body for God and be receiving pure blessings than soil the temple of God and get damned.

You aren't a virgin so STFU. You will be billing him why another man will be doing the chopping.
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by siofra(f): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
BrotherCork:

helo.am new on Nairaland & I tink I love u so gimme yor nomba please coz I did not ask any babe for nomba meaning am a gentlemen.u dig? wink

You this thief grin grin grin

Pumpumprince aka pumpumking aka MrCork aka TheCork aka Congo4ka and a host of other monikers when will you stop this your foolishness
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by BrotherCork: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

You this thief grin grin grin

Pumpumprince aka pumpumking aka MrCork aka TheCork aka Congo4ka and a host of other monikers when will you stop this your foolishness

U have started again oooo. I am not Mr cork, I am not pumpumprince..I am not pumpumking..I am brother cork..a born again & this is my first time on Nairaland, I swaaar. I dint ask u for story.all I simply ask was to yansh.its a simple yes or know!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by iLegendd(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
The only thing a wise man needs from a woman is great f*ck and peace of mind. Provide this need first and make sure it's great and every other things shall be added unto it.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Machalla(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
This one nah daylight lie grin
Men don dey learn not to near women without money and women keep making sure they make same point clear in real life and on social media so what is this one saying? Abi u want to build with your father cheesy?

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by BlackMan6969(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
ValCon888:
The truth is that many guys just want to fûck because most Nigerian girls have nothing else to offer.

Go to the dating apps. They take pictures with suggestive poses because that’s the only thing of value to them.

It’s an impossible task for many Nigerian girls to hold an intelligent conversation for two minutes.
I agree with u on this one. A lot of them cannot hold an inteligent conversation. All they do is, show us butt & boobs.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by BlackMan6969(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Very true! This men don't have any good plans for you. Just to sleep with you and move on to the next girl. And it's girls with chicken brains that fall for them, reason babymama is on the increase.

I'll rather not marry than give in to their stupid philosophy of "test before you marry" balderdash.

Better to keep my body for God and be receiving pure blessings than soil the temple of God and get damned.

Word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
All the guys that are/were willing to do this with u. U termed them as "nice guys"
Uptownerd:
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by mikool007(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
They want to be perceived as having a higher purpose but all they really want is money

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by kelspinall(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
akuko nde mgbuu
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by meobizy(f): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Translation; stop trying to make me a FWB. Allow me put you in the friend zone instead. If she can’t stand dirty tactics, she should avoid the dating game. Many others are better off from not participating.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Rickmann: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Uptownerd:
What do you think?

She should talk for herself.
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by HoePimp: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
obyrich:
Good but don't leach on him.

They leach him so they can get money to bleach grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by HoePimp: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Well

IFFA no marry my dream yoruba girl...I go marry my tribe las las..

Abeg give me location grin grin grin
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by tnerro1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
True grin
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by HoePimp: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
BrotherCork:

You want to do hookup with Siofra and fvck her baa?
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by BrotherCork: 6:25am On Aug 19, 2022
HoePimp:

You want to do hookup with Siofra and fvck her baa?

not really bro.Siofra is like my step sister so I can't really fok her sir....she need get education & spek
good English first smiley
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by jeyselassie(m): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2022
Uptownerd:
What do you think?
where is aunty traveling to? Safe journey
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by jeyselassie(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Uptownerd:
What do you think?
but Tbh guys are not stupid. It's about matching energy. They also have wants as well and can see through all these disguise. The endgame for Lotta ladies is marriage and guys can read them like a book. Lotta ladies lose out owing to desperation they subconsciously exhibit. Guys don't act like that to their wives

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by jeyselassie(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Better to keep my body for God and be receiving pure blessings than soil the temple of God and get damned. Lol

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by emmancipated(m): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2022
We can fxck and still do all of the things she mentioned, so I don't get her point.
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by gregoriajohn887(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2022
chatinent:
Nonsense.

So who are those ones requesting for urgent 2k...for hair money, for house rent...for pocket money? Who are those who have nothing doing but who don't want to suffer? What of those who keep multiple boyfriends for monetary gains? How else can you escape being used as a public toilet? And who told you most girls aren't for just sex?!

Most girls are single because when other girls were having common sense and getting it right, they were all about “I get yansh, I get breast, normally I bi wife material.”

Yansh indeed. Ankara, how e don bi for you now?
contact me on this https://canadafirstpost.com
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by gregoriajohn887(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2022
Yes this is true. All men wants the same.
They don't think how badly a girl mental health is affected from all this non-sense .
https://canadafirstpost.com
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Owologbo(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I believe body keeping is for virgins.
If you have tasted the forbidden fruit, no there's nothing to keep again.
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by gregoriajohn887(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Yes this is true. All men wants the same.
They don't think how badly a girl mental health is affected from all this non-sense .
https://canadafirstpost.com
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by blingxx(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2022
dhiqson:
Most girls are single because they don't know how to keep a relationship
All what they know is how to extract resource from the gullible ones
Just take a look at what she said
She's single because she wants to blah blah blah blah
We all know these, they're not new. They say what gey don't. Practice.
And it's worse if you're in a rship with an over religious lady
The worse that can ever happen

This is not the only reason sef .. men knows what they want , we know the kind of girls that will give us peace of mind later in the future some girls are lucky enough to understand this (na why some of them show their true attitude after marriage grin ) while the dumb ones will be misbehaving from day one

Women are the same sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by ifinger: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2022
After them don FK all the guys available them go de look for husband material? Omo I must shoot my Kum too gboju

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by dhiqson(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2022
blingxx:

This is not the only reason sef .. men knows what they want , we know the kind of girls that will give us peace of mind later in the future some girls are lucky enough to understand this (na why some of them show their true attitude after marriage grin ) while the dumb ones will be misbehaving from day one

Women are the same sha undecided

My bruhhh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? / She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! / What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.