Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey (40534 Views)

That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by kelspinall(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
ever since pochettino left dele has never been the same
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Fuckallmods:
Add Mason greenwood the serial molester and assaulter. I'm a United fan and o don't support rubbish

Shut up fool.. greenwood didn't do any wrong..
Stoopid folks like you are quick to believe women.. simp.

And hey.. I am a die hard Arsenal fan and I am enjoying man UTD current misery..
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Vintage100(m): 3:40am On Aug 20, 2022
The much awaited football season is here. See my signature and chat up. You will mostly be convinced
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Midex88(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Do you guys remember this wonderful dribbler, Adam Johnson who was imprisoned for sexual assault at the prime of his career.

1 Like

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by TheLawAsItIs: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2022
Owopariola001:

It's not entirely true. Football is part of this life. And a football career just like life can happen to anybody. Some will have blossom careers early, some late, only a few will have good careers all through.
Yaya Toure was never a special talent until he joined Man City.
But even Quaresma who is better than C.Ronaldo by miles fizzled out of the game.
For every Carlos Tevez, there is Sinama Pongolle
For every Toni Kroos, there is Borja
For every Andres Iniesta, there is Femi Opabunmi, etc.

Even in life, some Senior Prefects, where are they today? Some First class graduates where are they today? Some people that started their life with good jobs are nowhere to be found years after, that's life bro.

Life does not happen to anybody. We make life happen to us by the decisions we make and fail to make. I recommend you read the book, "Talent is Never Enough" by John C. Maxwell and you'll get the answers to the problems of all those you mentioned.

Thank you.
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Owopariola001: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2022
TheLawAsItIs:

Life does not happen to anybody. We make life happen to us by the decisions we make and fail to make. I recommend you read the book, "Talent is Never Enough" by John C. Maxwell and you'll get the answers to the problems of all those you mentioned.

Thank you.

Lol.

It's like finding a cause to the inevitable. No matter how careful we are in all our decisions, life will still happen to us.

It is generally known in the football circle that Eden Hazard doesn't like to train, yet he succeeded in the game until his injury issue at Real Madrid. Yet the cause of many of these aforementioned talents that later fizzled out can be "traced" to "indiscipline" like lack of work ethic in training, not "tracking back" etc.

Oga, forget John Maxwell, "Eni ija o deba, ni pera re l'okunrin." - "Person wey never see fight (life), na him dey call himself a Man."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.