Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Please Help Observe My Air Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Observe My Air Ticket (739 Views)

Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS / CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. / Air Peace Has Refused To Refund My Air Fare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Observe My Air Ticket by noskcid(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
This ticket was booked with Turkish airline by my agent and it was scheduled to fly for July 28th but due to unforeseen circumstances it was canceled by me and the agent said Turkish airline will give me a refund of 50 percent of my amount I bought.
Fast forward to last week, I decided to go to Turkish airline to make enquiries about the ticket and they confirmed that the ticket wasn’t booked in the first place after asking me for the reference number or the pnr which the agent sent but it didn’t show any information about me or anything at all.
Please by your experience, what could have gone wrong here or did the agent scam me by sending me a dummy ticket?

Re: Please Help Observe My Air Ticket by Nadingo: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Is it that hard to book a flight that one must pay an agent to do that for him? Is there something I am missing?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Observe My Air Ticket by Anny4me: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
noskcid:
This ticket was booked with Turkish airline by my agent and it was scheduled to fly for July 28th but due to unforeseen circumstances it was canceled by me and the agent said Turkish airline will give me a refund of 50 percent of my amount I bought.
Fast forward to last week, I decided to go to Turkish airline to make enquiries about the ticket and they confirmed that the ticket wasn’t booked in the first place after asking me for the reference number or the pnr which the agent sent but it didn’t show any information about me or anything at all.
Please by your experience, what could have gone wrong here or did the agent scam me by sending me a dummy ticket?
nothing this agent nor go do in order to suck their fellow human money. I have decided to always do anything now on my own ooo. No levels
Re: Please Help Observe My Air Ticket by nwauwa(m): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2022
noskcid:
Ticket looks booked . U went to the airline with Amadeus reference which is not same as airline reference . Tell the agent to give u the airline reference and also since the agent or you has cancelled the ticket,BEFORE u went to the airline, the pnr is probably cancelled off the airline system
Re: Please Help Observe My Air Ticket by Smart3273: 3:37am On Aug 19, 2022
I think it’s very simple, ask for your full documents as he generated the ticket for you either by mail on thru their platform, how he’s been deducted too for the transactions for the booking then you go along with the two to the airline center.

If your agent can’t provide the aforementioned then he scammed you and you should take an action.
Re: Please Help Observe My Air Ticket by noskcid(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2022
nwauwa:

Ticket looks booked . U went to the airline with Amadeus reference which is not same as airline reference . Tell the agent to give u the airline reference and also since the agent or you has cancelled the ticket,BEFORE u went to the airline, the pnr is probably cancelled off the airline system

Wow, thanks for your explanation
I really appreciate
God bless you richly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FORM A: Dollar And School Fees Enquiry / Leaving The Usa For Nigeria, Would You? / Job Opportunities In Eu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.