Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week (20967 Views)

Dollar Debts: CBN Repays Banks Next Week, Naira May Rebound / CBN Partners With Bitt Inc For eNaira, Shuns Nigerian Fintech Companies / Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by samsard(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Gracified2:
Banning crypto, and still wants us to use Electronic Naira
Joke of a Government grin
Most money in circulation is already "electronic" as a matter of fact. Nigeria does not have as much notes as it does money in accounts. The only difference is use of Blockchain technology.

1 Like

Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by samsard(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
annyz:
Why not edollar Godwin?
Can't Nigerians buy dollar direct from CBN at flat rate if you want to assist the masses?
I'm sure if you provide the CBN with enough dollars to meet demands it would take that into consideration.
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by JustPowerApps(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
First saw USD, then USSD cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by fman(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

Still make no sense....The ideology is senseless
U no go understand.
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by annyz: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
samsard:
I'm sure if you provide the CBN with enough dollars to meet demands it would take that into consideration.

I can see that you are one of them.
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by Qwi1: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin

Who is using it
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by dapojaja(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Wasere PMB. I love this. Now the revolution has begun. Now it's our chance to dominate the IT world and I'm certain most of those big tech companies that originally locked out Nigeria or restricted us will start accepting us once again. Again Buhari has proved to us he is prepared for the world economic meltdown. If you like sit down there and still be complaining and don't get to work on starting to earn in dollar, guess what you will still complain about the next administration.

USSD IS NOT THE SAME AS USD, BROTHERMAN
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by Jjennecco: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Enaira will be more safer than the normal banking. A very welcome development.

Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by beyondPen(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Wasere PMB. I love this. Now the revolution has begun. Now it's our chance to dominate the IT world and I'm certain most of those big tech companies that originally locked out Nigeria or restricted us will start accepting us once again. Again Buhari has proved to us he is prepared for the world economic meltdown. If you like sit down there and still be complaining and don't get to work on starting to earn in dollar, guess what you will still complain about the next administration.

It's a welcome development for we Tech bros.
You saw the future

1 Like

Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by samsard(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
annyz:

I can see that you are one of them.
It's just common sense, brother. You can't give what you don't have. Foreign airlines are unable to repatriate profits because there isn't enough US dollar available to sort everyone without excess depletion. Everyone wants to shop cheaply on AliExpress or ebay, but how many are earning the country fx and not just spending the scarce one available?
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by samsard(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
K
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by samsard(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
beyondPen:

It's a welcome development for we Tech bros.
You saw the future
You guys don't know the difference between USSD and USD, abi?
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by twilliamx(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojasans:
Please someone should educate me on the benefited of Enaira. Is it like Paypal?
Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/vWPkhnQ3yJVytyVC8

You definitely need education
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by lordprogress: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
This is what we call ignorance of stupidity
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by Yusroh: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
People dey use am, aaah Nigerians �
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by Babyface33: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Please I need help, I need someone who can loan me 150k for rent very urgent. I will pay back instalmentally within 4-6month.
We can make any agreement base on it
I stay in lagos
Contact 08030643812, 08110393528
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by bellabello(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
who de f*ck uses e-naira cheesy ,lol no go convert your money to dollars first, foolish country

You sounds like IPob miscreant.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by DeGLORIOUS: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
I hate this e-naira because one can deposit with naira but you can't convert it back to naira. You can't withdraw it. Sounds nonsensical

1 Like

Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by darediamond(m): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
who de f*ck uses e-naira cheesy ,lol no go convert your money to dollars first, foolish country
Bros those fedira pipu and there cebtra baank are both WEREMOTULAHI!

ANOLOG NAIRA NO GET VALUE, NA DIGITAL GO GIVE AM THE VALUE?

I LAUGH IN DOLLARS WITH ONE HEAD WHICH IS BETTER THAN 1000NAIRA WITH 2 HEADS
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by Krystalzkris(f): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Who has transferred funds from Payoneer to Dom account. How long did it take
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by Thazard(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2022
adioolayi:
Forcing this thing down our throats ...to what end

Nigeria's cashless policy is already well accepted and gaining new users every day...

Why ENaira

When we can conveniently do most transactions online with mobile bank apps and USSD
My thought exactly.why should i use it when i can do transfer?
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by Thazard(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2022
yemmit90:

It doesn't make any sense. If one can easily transfer money using USSD and mobile app, then what is the use of eNaira?

It is better off as digital asset that's appreciate or depreciate like bitcoin, or better still, make it an instrument for cross boarders or international money transfer or exchange.
Gbam.
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by MrPADDY(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2022
Impressive
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by beyondPen(m): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2022
samsard:
You guys don't know the difference between USSD and USD, abi?

It's you who don't know the difference.
Through this it means we can integrate into platforms as payment
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by Moneyyman: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Great move.

Nigeria and Nigerians will benefit from the enaira system.

Our cash-based economy is failing. Going cashless will reduce inflation, reduce minting costs, and facilitate trade.

I only pray the government is sensitive and transparent enough to reinvest the saved cash in other sectors.

Kudos, again.
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by samsard(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2022
beyondPen:

It's you who don't know the difference.
Through this it means we can integrate into platforms as payment
Which platforms exactly? Maybe explain what you're getting at.
Please note that eNaira adoption is almost at zero right now.
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by samsard(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Moneyyman:
Great move.

Nigeria and Nigerians will benefit from the enaira system.

Our cash-based economy is failing. Going cashless will reduce inflation, reduce minting costs, and facilitate trade.

I only pray the government is sensitive and transparent enough to reinvest the saved cash in other sectors.

Kudos, again.
It won't decrease inflation if the CBN keeps creating new money for the federal government. They're largely responsible for a good part of the current inflation.
Re: Enaira Becomes USSD Enabled From Next Week by beyondPen(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
samsard:
Which platforms exactly? Maybe explain what you're getting at.
Please note that eNaira adoption is almost at zero right now.

We are tending towards an e-economy these days. It will boom.

Of you are not in Tech can't explain what you might not know but with time you will see results

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates From 1310/$ To 1300/$ In Parallel Market / Mutual Benefit Assurance Ltd Seizes My Money- With Pics / Bill Gates Is World's Richest, Surpases Carlos Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.