Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" (59211 Views)

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by SenatePresdo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
OBIdient movement will come like Tsunami grin

1 Like

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Wisejohnson47(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by BlackPantherxXx: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Na only flatin0s dey worship this Atiku.

Northerners no send am at all.

Na chestbeaters dey line to lick his yansh.

1 Like

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by fergie001: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
garfield1:
The first place electronic transmission was used was nasarawa central bye election and it was apc 7600,pdp 4300 in Aug 2020..

By the say,those battleground states do not give victory.victory is achieved on how well one wins his strongholds.pdp road to victory has always been ss/se while apc own is ne/nw.but those 50 50 states can determine if things get very tight.on paper,apc looks stronger in those Battle ground areas
So, what is happening in the regions you spoke about?

The factor in the election is win your strongholds incredibly.
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by blamingthedevil: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Eriokanmi: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Buhahahaha!
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Acedude: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Abfinest007:
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1486832-after-visit-hometown-angry-youths-wash-atikus-footsteps-perform-cryptic-cleansing/

This is fake news. Those pictures are recycled pictures. It’s amazing how people are so gullible rushing to comment on the story. I am even more disappointed with the OP who pushed this to front page without recourse to whether this is in fact true or not. Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by blamingthedevil: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2022

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by IbileIfe: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
grin grin grin.

These national crooks don't even know what is cooking for them. They still think it's the time they come home after 4 years relaxing in Dubal with our collective sweat, them take more of our wealth and leave us in penury.

Everyone who has ever contributed in impoverishing Nigerians will not get our votes in 2013.

Enough of this stealing while the masses suffer.
2013? grin

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Eriokanmi: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
femisplash:

I kinda find it hard holding my laughter whenever I come across Atikulated Obidient s referring to Atiku & PDP as crooks. I mean, how do you guys say these things without being shameful of yourselves. Both niggarrs, Obi & his vice were formed off the dust of PDP.
Ibéyęn lo shi wa?. This is 2022 oo. Vote for a better Nigeria, vote Peter Obi
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by chiamalinda: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by kingamaa(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
The evil that men do stays with them and also lives after them
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by desiredhome: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
Where are the youth even if you don't like Atiku?

I just see handful of paid jobless youth.

They dare not to face the crowd that welcome Atiku.

You can't satisfy all but you can go with majority. Atiku has pulled the majority.
That picture looks old, not recent picture......a lot of fake news flying around.....
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Abfinest007(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Acedude:

This is fake news. Those pictures are recycled pictures. It’s amazing how people are so gullible rushing to comment on the story. I am even more disappointed with the OP who pushed this to front page without recourse to whether this is in fact true or not. Shame!
so you know more than d mob that moved it to front page.d pics might be old one but the news is not fake .u can see d source there
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Samogloby: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
The pic looks genuine, infact, this must be Iphone 61 camera. If you know you know
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Kobicove(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Atiku is under delusion that he can be president of Nigeria grin
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Faber(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Go to Agulu Peter Obi's village and see how developed it is .

Good name starts from home.

Then compare Iragbiji and Jada, Tinubu and Atiku's home town, no be person go tell you say people way no send their home town, no even send you.

They are after their long term ambitions and pockets.

Tinubu's greatest nightmare is that his so called turn don reach, an Igbo man from no where came and hijacked the presidency, Igbo a tribe he despised so much.

But that's life for you. E don happen be say e don happen
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Rebirth212: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
They should all go and seat down..... Jor

All these youth from the North just give dem weed, codine n tramadol they can even kill themselves for U
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by desiredhome: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Acedude:

The PO supporters are busy posting fake news about other contestants, the same PO is coming on social, accusing the supporters of other candidates the same thing his supporters are experts in doing....
Hypocrites everywhere.....
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Latakia(f): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Atiku and Pandora together with all the subsidiary branches of PDP candidates will all lose their polling units to Jagaban. The good people of Adamawa appreciated what Buhari did to them and even in Atiku hometown of Jada. Buhari built the road that lead to Atiku town, a road Atiku abandoned throughout his 8 years as a vice president but instead stole money and built his own private university when ASUU was on strike. Same way Obi Pandora stole Anambra state money and invested it in his family beer and ogogoro business.

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Cantonese: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:
Mr unifier that cannot unify his party P.D.P, is it now Nigeria he would unify?
I supported this man before because he was better than Buhari.
But after he showed his greedy, tribalistic & hypocritical side by still running for president after 8 years by a northerner,
Plus after he undermined Christians in Nigeria by deleting his tweet about the killing & burning of Deborah in the North by muslims, he automatically lost my support.
Today i'm supporting Peter Obi because he is better than them all.
Vote Peter Obi for a better, unified & a more progressive Nigeria.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Osax0: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
When the time comes we go know

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by nkemjika6006(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Obi is coming
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by adecz: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
12 youths❗️❗️❗️ grin grin grin

The over ½ million that welcomed
him are totally Atikulated ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️☺️☺️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Major7: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
femisplash:

I kinda find it hard holding my laughter whenever I come across Atikulated Obidient s referring to Atiku & PDP as crooks. I mean, how do you guys say these things without being shameful of yourselves. Both niggarrs, Obi & his vice were formed off the dust of PDP.

Yet, peter Obi has a more clean record than them all. Besides, he's younger and smarter. Let's gradually return back to those days when we have our presidents within the age range of 20s. Enough of these old pensioners
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Tianow: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Well said
donaldking100:
Mr unifier that cannot unify his party P.D.P, is it now Nigeria he would unify?
I supported this man before because he was better than Buhari.
But after he showed his greedy, tribalistic & hypocritical side by still running for president after 8 years by a northerner,
Plus after he undermined Christians in Nigeria by deleting his tweet about the killing & burning of Deborah in the North by muslims, he automatically lost my support.
Today i'm supporting Peter Obi because he is better than them all.
Vote Peter Obi for a better, unified & a more progressive Nigeria.
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by AtikuOkowa: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
desiredhome:

That picture looks old, not recent picture......a lot of fake news flying around.....

I know the pic is fake,but if I have a phone to reverse search the pic on google do others in village know how to reverse search it even if they have the phones?

So I have to assume it is true. Because many of the lazy villagers would rush to believe it.

I saw the original post on twitter and the city boys rained him with worda.

But amazingly some idiots believe it even on twitter!!!.

Legit.ng goes ahead with misleading headlines on Facebook and posted it knowing majority of their followers can't follow the link to trace where the story come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Advocate500: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
APC and confused Tinubu zombies this propaganda doesn't work again in 2022.
These are old pics all over the internet, do a reverse image search on Google search, those images are from 2019
APC and Tinubu Zombies should go and learn the art of convincing propaganda
i thought as much,if they are against Atiku, who are they supporting?
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Gbeng30(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
It will be a well done job if this youth can do exactly what they are acting now come February 2023...because it's not about washing his footsteps away alone, but it's about vote pdp and apc out to allow a new era of government like obedient to come in for a better Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju / Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt / Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.