Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" (59194 Views)

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by SmartPolician: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
What else do these northerners understand apart from politics? undecided

They appear to be more politically aware, but they are the ones who rarely vote for people who don't come from their region.

1 Like

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by alibiz: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
femisplash:

I kinda find it hard holding my laughter whenever I come across Atikulated Obidient s referring to Atiku & PDP as crooks. I mean, how do you guys say these things without being shameful of yourselves. Both niggarrs, Obi & his vice were formed off the dust of PDP.
e pain u...
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by rippa(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Abfinest007:
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1486832-after-visit-hometown-angry-youths-wash-atikus-footsteps-perform-cryptic-cleansing/
Cowards
They didn't protest when he was there but waited for him to leave.
We need to start telling these criminals straight to their face that they have failed us not all this rubbish u guys are doing
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by LOOBE: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Very clear,it is the handwork of idiotic APC, not citizens of that community

1 Like

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Abfinest007(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
rippa:

Cowards
They didn't protest when he was there but waited for him to leave.
We need to start telling these criminals straight to their face that they have failed us not all this rubbish u guys are doing
so they should protect in his present .no

Eir pvc will do d talking
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by BurialGround: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
grin grin grin.

These national crooks don't even know what is cooking for them. They still think it's the time they come home after 4 years relaxing in Dubal with our collective sweat, them take more of our wealth and leave us in penury.

Everyone who has ever contributed in impoverishing Nigerians will not get our votes in 2013.

Enough of this stealing while the masses suffer.

Those youths are not doing this because of their love for good governance but were paid by opposition expecially APC to do this.

1 Like

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by dazzlingd(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:
Mr unifier that cannot unify his party P.D.P, is it now Nigeria he would unify?
I supported this man before because he was better than Buhari.
But after he showed his greedy, tribalistic & hypocritical side by still running for president after 8 years by a northerner,
Plus after he undermined Christians in Nigeria by deleting his tweet about the killing & burning of Deborah in the North by muslims, he automatically lost my support.
Today i'm supporting Peter Obi because he is better than them all.
Vote Peter Obi for a better, unified & a more progressive Nigeria.

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
grin grin grin.

These national crooks don't even know what is cooking for them. They still think it's the time they come home after 4 years relaxing in Dubal with our collective sweat, them take more of our wealth and leave us in penury.

Everyone who has ever contributed in impoverishing Nigerians will not get our votes in 2013.

Do you mean 2023?
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by meditator(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
grin grin grin.

I thank God that the pathological lair called Peter Obi is not excluded from the list of those that improvished Anambarans and Nigerians. So he's not get your vote, neither will he get mine
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Cantonese: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Latakia:
Atiku and Pandora together with all the subsidiary branches of PDP candidates will all lose their polling units to Jagaban. The good people of Adamawa appreciated what Buhari did to them and even in Atiku hometown of Jada. Buhari built the road that lead to Atiku town, a road Atiku abandoned throughout his 8 years as a vice president but instead stole money and built his own private university when ASUU was on strike. Same way Obi Pandora stole Anambra state money and invested it in his family beer and ogogoro business.

You think building roads in your political opponents home equates to good governance? Why not talk about the billions used by your baba to build railway and others to Niger republic, rather than your own immediate community or village?

Blind people who have been completely bamboozled by looting and thieving leaders. Youths who do not even realize that their future has been compromised and bent by compulsive crooks in the robes of saints.

If Obi invested in “beer and ogogoro business”, is it not better than using it to strengthen other countries financially? At least he employed Nigerians to work and earn their legitimate income in the organization.

By the way, between Obi, Atiku and your principal, who has his name in the dark books of the EFCC and ICPC? Between the three, who has been charged to court for embezzlement? Who has files locked up in the anti graft agencies?

Vote wisely for a better future.
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Latakia(f): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cantonese:

You think building roads in your political opponents home equates to good governance? Why not talk about the billions used by your baba to build railway and others to Niger republic, rather than your own immediate community or village?

Blind people who have been completely bamboozled by looting and thieving leaders. Youths who do not even realize that their future has been compromised and bent by compulsive crooks in the robes of saints.

If Obi invested in “beer and ogogoro business”, is it not better than using it to strengthen other countries financially? At least he employed Nigerians to work and earn their legitimate income in the organization.

By the way, between Obi, Atiku and your principal, who has his name in the dark books of the EFCC and ICPC? Between the three, who has been charged to court for embezzlement? Who has files locked up in the anti graft agencies?

Vote wisely for a better future.

Atiku and Pandora together with all the subsidiary branches of PDP candidates will all lose their polling units to Jagaban. The good people of Adamawa appreciated what Buhari did to them and even in Atiku hometown of Jada. Buhari built the road that lead to Atiku town, a road Atiku abandoned throughout his 8 years as a vice president but instead stole money and built his own private university when ASUU was on strike. Same way Obi Pandora stole Anambra state money and invested it in his family beer and ogogoro business.

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Kaysalas(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by eallstar: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
grin grin grin.

Thank God you said 2013
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Roozzaay(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin
Which of the Adamawa?
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Roozzaay(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
eallstar:

Thank God you said 2013

cheesy cheesy
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by rolams(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nairaland modes are very sick biased techs. They are quick in pushing PDP/Atiku and Obi negative news to the front page but failed to do so for the APC. It's hard to see positive news about other parties in front page. While they keep APC negative news behind always.

Tell us if you have been bought by the APC.

I am very sure of one thing and that thing is, 'it shall not be well with every supporters of evil government'. You will all taste, eat, drink and swim in these atrocities that this present government has brought to the nation.

I don't hide my feelings. It's not ok for a great platform like this. If it continues like this, I am sorry...........!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by asobo1: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku will still fail in adamawa
Agent of fake news. See who is saying Atiku will fail in Adamawa state Someone who doesn't know what Numan federation means. Go seat your a** down when it comes to northern politics Mr self acclaimed political analyst

1 Like

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Reader530(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sergio101:
This northerners sef grin grin grin

Their move dey always be confusing
It's a lie. Though I am OBIdient but they washed in order to welcome him. Aftermath they trooped out in large numbers and burnt brooms.I can't upload the video here but I can send through WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by amaridigital(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
grin grin grin.

Then the candidates for the election should be the Sultan, Sowore, Kumuyi or the Archbishop. All the politicians are not clean including Obi. They've all benefited from the system one way or the other
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by rolams(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Latakia:

I think the rice, beans, salt, yam, gari and every other things you buy are different from other Nigerians. Don't worry, you go soon get it.
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Latakia(f): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
rolams:

I think the rice, beans, salt, yam, gari and every other things you buy are different from other Nigerians. Don't worry, you go soon get it.

If you seriously suffering in life doesn't mean everyone is like u. Your Pandora ruled as a governor for 8 miserable years without anything to show as achievements. Today he lives in Lagos because of the bad legacy he left in Anambra enjoying comfort and the legacies left by Jagaban.

Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Abujason: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
The useless terrorist in Chief Buhari own go worse sef. I hope he retires to Kaduna or Borno to be among his darling supporters. grin
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by garfield1: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
fergie001:

So, what is happening in the regions you spoke about?

The factor in the election is win your strongholds incredibly.

Tinubu and obi can,atiku can't...
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by DevilSignature: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
haffaze777:
Whoever believe this will believe Pandora criminal Stand a chance of becoming Nigeria president. grin
bro send me ur azaa make I wire u something to take hold body, I understand the level of frustration in this corn agbado tree
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by yusluvad(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Racoon:
Well said Especially @ the bolded when Atiku openly denied tweeting against the killers of Deborah Adamu. May all these truth hunt him.
Isee...
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Abujason: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Latakia:

If you seriously suffering in life doesn't mean everyone is like u. Your Pandora ruled as a governor for 8 miserable years without anything to show as achievements. Today he lives in Lagos because of the bad legacy he left in Anambra enjoying comfort and the legacies left by Jagaban.

Can you point out Anambra State on the map? I’m sure you can’t.

Stop talking rubbish if you don’t know anything about a State. Obi did a great job while he was a Governor. If in doubt ask Anambra people.
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by DevilSignature: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Latakia:
brother remember to eat ur agbado again before going to bed, don't go to bed with empty stomach
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by rolams(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Latakia:

Continue! E go clear for your eyes.
Re: After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" by Benoxvals(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:
Mr unifier that cannot unify his party P.D.P, is it now Nigeria he would unify?
I supported this man before because he was better than Buhari.
But after he showed his greedy, tribalistic & hypocritical side by still running for president after 8 years by a northerner,
Plus after he undermined Christians in Nigeria by deleting his tweet about the killing & burning of Deborah in the North by muslims, he automatically lost my support.
Today i'm supporting Peter Obi because he is better than them all.
Vote Peter Obi for a better, unified & a more progressive Nigeria.

Welcome Home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe / Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.