Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,075 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

I'm Currently Depressed With... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I'm Currently Depressed With... (1904 Views)

Which Is The Best Budget Tyre Currently Pls? / Mention Any Car Issues You Are Currently Experiencing And We'll Help You Solve I / World's Largest Automakers And Car Brands They Currently Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Currently Depressed With... by isaiah4life(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by isaiah4life(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
I am in dire need of this sirs/ mas. embarassed
Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by doggedfighter(f): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
If you beg to complete IELTS fees. How do you cope with the costs of application and other things.

These things cost money.

May you find helpers to make your dreams come through.
Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by thiefnubu(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
isaiah4life:
Good day nairaland sirs. This might not be on the right thread but please best me out. Below is the snippet of my result. I want to start applying for scholarship abroad. I have acquired the necessary documents but one is remaining—IELTS exam. Although I have been able to save 54k but I need 29k to complete the fee to enable me sit for the August exam date.

Please I am soliciting your contributions to register for this exam please. I will really appreciate any contribution. I don't have anybody to run to anymore. As a teacher, I'm financially incapacitated now.

I really need you guys help. If you are led to help me, kindly respond to this plead via my detail 0.0...2...9..1..5..7..3..1...unity...bnk.Thanks.

You dey put your hand for wetin pass your ability ..Na why you dey depressed undecided

IELTS or studying abroad isn't a life or death thing...Some people here don't even know what IELTS is, and they are doing very fine

Just change your begging format.. This one won't work smiley

2 Likes

Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by isaiah4life(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu:

You dey put your hand for wetin pass your ability ..Na why you dey depressed undecided

IELTS or studying abroad isn't a life or death thing...Some people here don't even know what IELTS is, and they are doing very fine

Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by isaiah4life(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
If you beg to complete IELTS fees. How do you cope with the costs of application and other things.

These things cost money.

May you find helpers to make your dreams come through.

I will relie on fully-funded scholarships. Thanks for the well wishes though.

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by isaiah4life(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu:

Nothing like format here. Everyone has a different dream. Is just pathetic how you think I am doing this to milk innocent people of their hard earned labour. If only you knew why I had to result to this, you won't be throwing shades.
Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by thiefnubu(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=isaiah4life post=115832718][/quote]

You don't beg to fund a dream..

You review your dream to one you can afford on your own..

Go and sleep
Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Some people want to toe the same line but they got no one to help them.And they decided to drop their ambitions and follow another way.You too should do the same.
Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by ekanDamie: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2022
isaiah4life:

I will relie on fully-funded scholarships. Thanks for the well wishes though.
So why dont u get a job with what u have. Even a security job will give u d balance u need in at most 3 months.
Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by isaiah4life(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2022
ekanDamie:

So why dont u get a job with what u have. Even a security job will give u d balance u need in at most 3 months.

Sir, I teach students summer lessons to meet up but I still have bills to meet, sir. I would have love to do that but I have no one to watch over my little siblings.
Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by isaiah4life(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nnaj
Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by isaiah4life(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
shocked
Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by aieromon(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2022
isaiah4life:
Please can you help me with something to get some medications? I promise with my life to pay you back when I'm am paid back.

Begging is not a career path.

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently Depressed With... by isaiah4life(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take / Gear Engages Well; But Car Doesn't Move / Neatly Used 2005 Ford Escape For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.