Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. (950 Views)

GIANTPLUSHUB Is A Scam Please Avoid Him / Giantplushub Cool Deals! Cheap TLC Of Low Budget Phones. Check Last Post Here! / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by directonpc(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
During the first week of June, I ordered a high-end laptop from ebay.com via the above user.

He said ETA for this item to get to Lagos for onward delivery to continue was 2-3 weeks. My contact has finally picked up the device I ordered.

Though the order delayed for over a month, from my experience Giantplushub is legit. Just that communication could be better.

I'm updating this thread to clear the air. My only issue, for now, is delayed delivery. Giantplushub is one of the legit vendors here you can use to order stuff from eBay and other international sites.

I'll update this thread as my story with him continues to develop.

UPDATE: SATURDAY, 20TH AUGUST 1:30pm

I've been shown photos of the item in Lagos. Now waiting for onward delivery to my location.

UPDATE: Monday, 22ND AUGUST 10:30am
My contact in Lagos has picked up my item from Giantplushub's office in Ikeja. He'll handle delivery to my final location. What's left for me now it to drop a review of my order through this vendor. I'll be doing that in a fresh reply under this thread.

2 Likes

Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by directonpc(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Item arrived NG
Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin you got scammed buddy. It pretty clear to me. He wont block you nor say anything relating to refund. YOU JUST FALL FOR EBAY SCAM

1 Like

Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by directonpc(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Item arrived Nigeria
Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by FantasticJ: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Did you pay to him?

An account number?

Send an email to your bank and report a fraud on your account

If they didn't respond after 24 hours, copy CBN
Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
directonpc:
During the first week of June, I ordered a high-end laptop from ebay.com via the above user.

He said ETA for this item to get to Lagos for onward delivery to continue was 2-3 weeks. Today, it's been over 5 weeks and anytime I reach out to him, he's avoids my questions and says things like he will get back to me tomorrow. He never gets back to me and I have to reach him after allow 2 to 3 days to pass. And when I do this, he will say the same he'll get back to me. I've been on this loop for over 3 weeks now.

I'm putting this out so anyone that knows this user can help me talk sense to him. And also, caution others so they know stuff like this happens when they transact with him.

I'll update this thread as my story with him continues to develop.

We explained to you about the shipping duration calculations, we ship every Friday, for items to meet Friday shipment, it must have been delivered on Thursday which all items will get packaged for shipping on Friday. Your item didn't meet the Friday shipment hence its shipped the following week.

Also there's little shipping and clearing delay boss as discussed.

We will update you soonest for pick up update as discussed.

Thanks for your business. Sorry for the delay in arrival of your item..

Shipping duration isn't predictable neither guaranteed.

We are doing everything possible for all customers to have their item soonest.

You aren't the only one involved in this.

Sorry for the delay once again and we will ensure this delay does not repeat itself going forward.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by directonpc(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Here's update for today. I've been promised again that my item will be available tomorrow.

I'll update the thread again tomorrow. I can't wait for all these to be over smiley

Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by directonpc(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2022
Bump! No item or any update yet. In fact, by 12pm, I will still update this thread.
Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by directonpc(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
UPDATE: SATURDAY, 20TH AUGUST 1:30pm

Item in Lagos
Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by MrJames007: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
I've always wanted to buy from eBay, but can't trust these people.
Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by directonpc(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
MrJames007:
I've always wanted to buy from eBay, but can't trust these people.

I'll drop my full review here after I get my device including the worth of the transaction.

They are many legitimate folks on NL.
Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by austinofo(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2022
directonpc:

I'll drop my full review here after I get my device including the worth of the transaction.

They are many legitimate folks on NL.

But the scammers outnumber the legitimate ones.
Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by directonpc(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2022
Hi everyone, my item is now with my contact in Lagos. Thank you Giantplushub. Minus delays and communication, it was nice doing business with you.
Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2022
directonpc:
Hi everyone, my item is now with my contact in Lagos. Thank you Giantplushub. Minus delays and communication, it was nice doing business with you.

Thanks boss. We really appreciate your business.

Shipping/customs clearings delays are beyond our control atimes.

Thanks for your business once again!

1 Like

Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by Demaxl(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Thanks boss. We really appreciate your business.

Shipping/customs clearings delays are beyond our control atimes.

Thanks for your business once again!

Hello

if i want to do business with you, how do i go about it
Re: My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Demaxl:

Hello

if i want to do business with you, how do i go about it

Hi Demaxl,

Kindly reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555

(1) (Reply)

I Have Order For 4 Laptops, Do You Have Any To Sell? / New Pcs For Sale In Large Quantity. / Brand New 30 Gb Zune Digital Media Player For Sale !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.