Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector (14967 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Election Results / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by Realist12: 12:34am On Aug 19, 2022
This man still get mouth to talk of power?
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by DrAkpamudehe: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2022
Too many idioots on nairaland. Just look at the abusive words they r using on Atiku. That is why no sane nIgerian will vote for their obi candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by meobizy(f): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Let him keep the promises till 2080. We’ll vote him then.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by Andathunda: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2022
sherap there......yen yen yen
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by fydence: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:
Ok we have heard you and your PDP plans.

However, only Tinubu has the foresight to anticipate the problems of today, but PDP killed his plans.

Tinubu is our choice.
Campaign with an already made excuse for failure.. dead on arrival.
Mr "PDP killed his plans"
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by desiredhome: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2022
No more deceit.......
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by osigiepurr(m): 12:57am On Aug 19, 2022
Na you and ur cohorts dey darkness. Me no dey darkness for here ooo.... Mumu man!
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by RPG2020(m): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Atiku

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by aariwa(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2022
Was he thinking of this when he brought mikano generator into Nigeria and made Adamu Abubakar his son a director in the company?
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by Acedude: 1:15am On Aug 19, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-lead-nigeria-out-of-darkness-atiku-speaks-on-plans-for-power-sector/amp

This is what it means to have issue-based campaign with practical answers to addressing one of the nation’s problem. The fact he has real time answers to this power/electricity issues indicates that he has an understanding about what the problem is and even beyond power.

From all indications, this is not just a mere “Go and verify” rehotoric to structural problems facing the country unlike some other presidential candidates.

Having gone through is documented policies with an open mind and without bias, I have decided ATIKU has my vote come 2023.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by muymacho: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Can you share this foresight you speak of? At least one person said he will remove power from the exclusive list. Whether he is telling the truth or not is another matter. Please share his strategy for resolving the issue in this "foresight" you mentioned but it is more likely your principal clearly has no plans for any sector in Nigeria.

Throwback:

However, only Tinubu has the foresight to anticipate the problems of today, but PDP killed his plans.

Tinubu is our choice.
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by nerdjared: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Mikano we don’t want you simple
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by ojbaba95(m): 1:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Werey dey disguise �. Where is our $16bn you and your Oga squandered?
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by Ashirioluwa: 1:35am On Aug 19, 2022
In any case, you and your allies are to blame for this mess. You guys put us in this darkness where a college graduate can’t afford to eat one good meal a day
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by frog12: 1:59am On Aug 19, 2022
these IDIOTS are liars. they are not going to fix POWER. jonathan could not do it. buhari will not fix it
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by JustPowerApps(m): 2:01am On Aug 19, 2022
God Abeg O

Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by chaloskyx: 2:39am On Aug 19, 2022
lol how oga is it by buying every Nigerian Mikano generator and giving us free diesel if that's you plan people would vote you but if come here and tell us some hogwash about improving our power generation by boosting gas solar and hydro power God would punish your lying mouth
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by ogbonti: 3:07am On Aug 19, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-lead-nigeria-out-of-darkness-atiku-speaks-on-plans-for-power-sector/amp

baba where the 16billion dollars you and obasanjo squandered in 2003 ?

we don’t have another $16 billion for you to squander i beg u go rest

u suppose don bellyful for all u don eat

na light matter u win take scam naija when u win just like buhari dey scam us everyday with Lagos/ Ibadan expressway wey no dey ever finish
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by assholemods: 3:19am On Aug 19, 2022
ogododo:

Mikano don deny am.
Do you expect them to admit it?
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Atiku will lead Nigeria out of darkness - from Dubai by importation of more generators!

Onye Apari!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:

Tinubu is our choice.

Laughing in 5G grin grin grin

Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by drmuchin: 3:53am On Aug 19, 2022
CRIMINAL OWNER OF MIKANO GENERATORS
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:58am On Aug 19, 2022
To set examples... with your small village in Southern Cameroon.. sorry Nigeria, give them 24hours stead supply of power . By them we knw u are indeed going to break the record
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by Chimeluv(f): 4:01am On Aug 19, 2022
angry angry angry angry
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by Reference(m): 4:14am On Aug 19, 2022
Same thing we had been saying for years since privatisation and even before. Shows that Nigeria has the potential to think and act smart but something, somewhere in us loves the long route of suffering through the Egyptian wilderness before the eureka moment.

I am confident that the owners of Nigeria that earnestly desire to have the nation passed on from under one military jackboot to a civilian iron fist are having to let loose their feudal grip to prevent them losing all.

It is clear in security, economy, infrastructure, and the entire gamut of the existence of a nation called Nigeria that WITHOUT RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA IS DOOMED TO COLLAPSE.

Who doubts that today. We simply cannot carry on as we do today and expect to survive a few more years.

Out able Vice President the nce said structure did not matter but resources did. But we have put billions of dollars into power and gained just about 1,500 in the last decade, why?... structure.

Because Nigeria is a basket not a bucket. Pour the ocean into a basket and gain nothing. Put a teaspoon into a bucket and it abides, simple. There are far too many holes in our Constitution, far too many gaps between every single citizen of this country for values to stick, we are in cohesive as a nation that nothing works. Start there.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by Mcbayo(m): 4:15am On Aug 19, 2022
backtovillage:
Dubai president don talk.
Dubai will have 24hrs steady supply
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by baretalk: 4:50am On Aug 19, 2022
Oga you are dull, the worst of the contenders.
Re: I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 19, 2022
If by government support and enhancements...he means allowing the DISCOS and GENCOS to ACTUALLY behave as private companies...and set their prices, he is making a lot of sense to me.

If not...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. / "I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.