Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month (15312 Views)

2019: Buhari, Atiku Unveil Plans As Campaigns Begin / INEC Warns Against Inciting Statements As Campaigns Begin / Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Chiedu4Trump: 6:22am On Aug 19, 2022
APC na evil party

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Jack005(m): 6:22am On Aug 19, 2022
fiizznation:
I believe the APC still have people that will vote for them. For example, here in the North the voters are divided. The youths are gearing towards PDP/Atiku while some of the elderly ones are mostly voting APC.

2023 will be a highly contested election and nobody can rightly tell you who is going to win between PDP and APC.

An opinion coming from a neutral observer.
Always judging from the north, to you southern votes are inconsequential? I will remind you that your buhari contested so many times and lost before the South bailed him out.. No worry aboki, e go shock you Las Las.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by AntiChristian: 6:22am On Aug 19, 2022
Weyin tough for the campaign?
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by bewla(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Bobloco:
We are all eagerly waiting for what they will campaign with after a disastrous and calamitous outing in the last seven years
jCool down even Ada Jesus go campaign for us

We try well well

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by samuelpeters(m): 6:27am On Aug 19, 2022
2023 will be interesting.
E no sure for anybody.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by BlackPantherxXx: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu will never ever never rule this country

That's all I got to say

Already crying in advance. grin

He will rather be a slave to those who call them 5% and dot in a circle than be led by Yorubas that they are forever jealous of.

Awolowo and MKO gave your papa and grandfather nightmares

Tinubu's turn.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Parachoko: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2022
fiizznation:
I can literally tell you how every state in the North will cast their votes but my neutrality won't allow me do that.

I know the political culture of the North, in and out!!!
I'm not a Northerner, but I can also guess literally how every state in the North will cast their votes too.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by BlackPantherxXx: 6:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Buhari was a colossal failure but Tinubu will still win...hands down.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Spherica177: 6:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm not a Northerner, but I can also guess literally how every state in the North will cast their votes too.

The guy you are quoting is absolutely right

This coming election is between APC and PDP

However, you can't predict who will have the day though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by BlackPantherxXx: 6:34am On Aug 19, 2022
9iceprince:

Mr Auditor General how much does your state generate per month? Since TINUBU is not the godfather of your state, tell us your state and lets compare the development with that of a Local government in Lagos.

SenatePresdo is definitely from one of those 5 SE states that the indigenes always run from.

Lagos is heaven to them yet they open their dirty mouths to abuse Tinubu.

If BAT made Lagos inhabitable like South East,, will they rush there in trailers every single day?
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by ezechi242: 6:38am On Aug 19, 2022
9iceprince:

Mr Auditor General how much does your state generate per month? Since TINUBU is not the godfather of your state, tell us your state and lets compare the development with that of a Local government in Lagos.

This one wey never comort from ekiti state in his 25 years on earth wan argue mumu argument with people wey dey travel every week all over Nigeria....landlord travel and see....or better still cover your face in shame with tinubus used pampers filled with shit and piss.....hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Niwdog(m): 6:38am On Aug 19, 2022
fiizznation:
I believe the APC still have people that will vote for them. For example, here in the North the voters are divided. The youths are gearing towards PDP/Atiku while some of the elderly ones are voting APC.

2023 will be a highly contested election and nobody can rightly tell you who is going to win between PDP and APC.

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Niwdog(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2022
fiizznation:
I believe the APC still have people that will vote for them. For example, here in the North the voters are divided. The youths are gearing towards PDP/Atiku while some of the elderly ones are voting APC.

so in the north its between APC and PDP but in the south it's labour party and others
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by ezechi242: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

SenatePresdo is definitely from one of those 5 SE states that the indigenes always run from.

Lagos is heaven to them yet they open their dirty mouths to abuse Tinubu.

If BAT made Lagos inhabitable like South East,, will they rush there in trailers every single day?

Lagos is heaven to whom?..hahhhaa funny kid....tell us the development of the places Yoruba leaves in lagos and the places the Igbo's leaves in that same Lagos, let's know who is really making Lagos the heaven you claim....olodo....haha hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by fiizznation: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Jack005:
Always judging from the north, to you southern votes are inconsequential? I will remind you that your buhari contested so many times and lost before the South bailed him out.. No worry aboki, e go shock you Las Las.
I understand the northern political demography better than any region and that's why I concern myself with it. And am from kano state. I get informations, I move around, I mingle with people. I used to participate in the activities of my local political party.

For instance I can't tell you much about the political environment of the South because I don't understand it very much.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Jack005(m): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2022
fiizznation:
I understand the northern political demography better than any region and that's why I concern myself with it. And am from kano state. I get informations, I move around, I mingle with people. I used to participate in the activities of my local political party.

For instance I can't tell you much about the political environment of the South because I don't understand it very much.
Fair enough.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by fiizznation: 6:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Parachoko:

Well good of you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by ezechi242: 6:43am On Aug 19, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Already crying in advance. grin

He will rather be a slave to those who call them 5% and dot in a circle than be led by Yorubas that they are forever jealous of.

Awolowo and MKO gave your papa and grandfather nightmares

Tinubu's turn.

And they were killed like chickens by the same people whom they licked their asses ....haha hahaha Yoruba make Una get sense o.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Princebizzie: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2022
MonkeyMods:

That's all I got to say

Why do you hate this man like this? Is he the problem of your tribe, with this your statement and you believe with the level of hatred for our son, we will vote for Obituary? I really don't know what you take Yoruba for, we accommodate you here in Southwest the way your people can't accommodate any body from other part of the country yet all you do it to come and be involved in our local state politics while we don't care who get to lead you. Anyway 2023 is by the corner and we shall see if Tinubu will rule this country or not
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by jamace(m): 6:47am On Aug 19, 2022
In every election, there is always a heavy weight.

Peter Obi is the heavy weight for 2023 presidential elections. APC is a shadow of itself because Buhari who was the heavy weight in 2015 has completed his tenure with a woeful performance. Atiku is a known contender from time immemorial and is not so strong like Peter Obi even though his tribe, the fulanis are aligning with him. .

Peter Obi will win 2023 presidential elections.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Great2017: 6:50am On Aug 19, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

What are there going to use to campaign.

Oh,I forgot. They will tell us how APC want to save Nigerians from APC. How they want to rescue Nigerians from the same APC government. Or how they will continue from where Buhari stopped.

Shameless political party.
I tell you, they have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by BlackPantherxXx: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2022
ezechi242:

And they were killed like chickens by the same people whom they licked their asses ....haha hahaha Yoruba make Una get sense o.

3 million biafuro suya happened where ?

Keep quiet when your superior is coughing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by chloedogie(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2022
anonimi:

Why did you think that is so?
Is it because we are all 200 million mumus as Lagbaja sang, even though we sabi do swaga like sey we dey sharp

My submission goes beyond 200 million mumus. Have you been following the UK PM election campaigns? Both Riahi and Liz are not even talking about what their parties have done in years. They are just saying I will, I will, I will. You hardly even hear them say our party will. Iit is just the way politics works..
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Is not going to be easy, but Asiwaju will eventually win.
Win in Agbado Republic not Nigeria, I just pray Nigerians will not stone them

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Is not going to be easy, but Asiwaju will eventually win.
Yoruba Muslim votes can't make him win.And rigging will not work in 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Jagabanofafrica: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2022
MonkeyMods:

That's all I got to say

You say more than dis to Buhari, Tinubu is ur next President
Yoruba lokan

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by israelmao(m): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Selling APC now is like selling ice to an Eskimo.The signs of heavy electoral loss writ large around APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by 9iceprince(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2022
ezechi242:

This one wey never comort from ekiti state in his 25 years on earth wan argue mumu argument with people wey dey travel every week all over Nigeria....landlord travel and see....or better still cover your face in shame with tinubus used pampers filled with shit and piss.....hahahahaha

Why you comot Abia Come hawk Gala for Lagos.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Honjoshy4u: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Tinubu's insensitive muslim-muslim ticket is dead on arrival. Sane Nigerians have already abandoned it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Hussein035: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The satanic party will fail like they failed in Osun state

After properly deceiving yourself if I see you next year ranting Biafra, I will EMBARRAS you
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Abujason: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-tough-challenges-for-apc-as-campaigns-begin-next-month-2/

Wait for the children of hate from the Waste to wake up and brand the writer an IPOB, Igbo or Biafran for sounding an ominous warning to APC and Tinubu. Things don’t look good at all for them regardless of how much they and their dumb supporters pretend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ACN National Treasurer Kobani Resigns / Students Protest In Lagos Over ASUU/ASUP Strike (photos) / Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.