Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Careers In Halliburton!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Careers In Halliburton!!!!! (6860 Views)

Vacancy In Halliburton Nigeria / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria / Finally, I Got A Job In Halliburton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2006
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR TRAINEE FIELD ENGINEERS IN THE OIL SERVICE SECTOR
We are a Global oil service company that has expanded through internal growth and acquisition since we were established. We offer a wide range of opportunities and we believe diversity among our people makes good business sense and is a key driver of the opportunities waiting for you at our company. We are committed to pushing the boundaries of technology to provide solutions that maximize our clients' productivity and profits. Our future is in the hands of our employees. Our diverse workforce and work environments are what make us a world leader in the energy industry.
We currently have job openings for ‘Trainee Field Engineers’ in our Port Harcourt location. We need individuals with Computer skills, Communication Skills, basic hand tools knowledge and supervisory skills. Candidates must be able to demonstrate clear analytical thinking, be team players and at the same time be innovative.
Minimum Requirements:
Candidates must possess at least a Bachelors degree in Electrical, Electronics or Petroleum Engineering from an accredited University with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
Responsibilities:
Candidate would, under general supervision, assist in service delivery on location. Responsibilities include learning Service Operator duties and Field Professional duties for equipment preparation, calibration and utilization at the well site. Work hours will be interminably long; there will be hard field labour and little or no holidays. Candidates will be expected to regularly spend long periods of time away from town, in both land and marine oil field locations. Successful candidates would also assist in checking equipment prior to and after field operations.
In return, there will be regular employment with an attractive salary package commensurate with industry standard. There will also be immense opportunities for growth and career development within the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in developing an exciting career where you will be encouraged to think, innovate and help our customers meet the demands of the future whilst working with cutting edge technology, then send a detailed resume including copies of University certificate, O-level/SSCE or equivalent certificate, correct contact address, e-mail address and telephone number in confidence with covering letter boldly quoting “Trainee Field Engineer FE 2006” (clearly marked on envelope) within two weeks of publication to:
The Human Resources Lead,
P.O. Box 462
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
OR
The Human Resources Lead
P.O. Box 3694
Marina, Lagos.
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by pluto04(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2006
Aren't u an angel? kiss
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by cabali(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2006
toni, what do u want me to do for u?, name it!
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by smartsoft(m): 4:22am On Feb 25, 2006
Use Knife and remove your heart and give it to her ! grin
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2006
@ I asked only qualified candidates to send in their cv, why send your cv to me when u aint qualified. thanks for all the cv, 3rd class, second lower even lower from HND holders, Just for the records, i dont work at Halliburton so for those for you asking for help, this is the only help i can render, human resource, i think i should remove my email address from the post ,
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by cabali(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2006
@ smartsoft, are u sure that will make her happy grin
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2006
sure, it will cabali. remove ur heart first and c how happy i will be cool
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by baralatie(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2006
toni you have made tsunami to erupt.THANKS A ZILLION. cool
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2006
cool
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by Gomer: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2006
Hey Toni, thanks so much for what you doing.
you should be called Hope!
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2006
cool kiss smiley
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by segedoo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2006
@tonisafe
you will always find ready help on ur hour of need smiley kiss
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2006
@ segedoo AMEN
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by richolly(m): 12:22am On Mar 14, 2006
yes, cry toni, God bless you but why didnt you reply my mail
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by nnee03(f): 4:06am On Mar 14, 2006
toni, you are an exceptional being. God will reward you tremendously smiley
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by wales(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2006
pls. i will like to Know if the advert for the above named subject is still on. I need to know so that I can apply.
Thanks
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2006
sori, it just closed today
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by prizeless(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2006
hi, pls wt about the initial adverts, do they still hold, and is there any reply yet?
Thanks
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by mygodoh(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2006
Tonifool,
Please,i guess you should know of the one harlliburton advertised for a minimum of 2.2 with same background as you also mentioned in your mail.What is happening? because i applied and i haven`t heard anything from them and also the one we wrote in Presidential Hotel Port Harcourt on the 20th october, is it that they have taken people already for that one we wrote too.look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convinience.Happy xmas in advance.
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by emekaemor(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
Good day, i just graduated on the 3rd of nov. 2007, in statistics. I do really need a good job. pls do help me, my name is emeka emordi, am in benin city thanks.
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by emekaemor(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2007
i just graduated, i need a job, i dont want to stay at home doing nothing.

some some should help.
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by kulex2k1(m): 5:01am On Dec 11, 2007
DO u have to bring up old posts, angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Careers In Halliburton!!!!! by nnemak(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2010
;d

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Test / Submit An Online Application For Vacancies At Bovas Company Ltd / Remote Jobs 1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.