Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

"He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi (57819 Views)

Franck Ribery Faces Ban For Pushing Referee After Serie A Match (Photos) / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
benedictilemona:
better,cos na una dy encourage small pikin insult elders
This thing not as media or we most taking it here ...
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Angelfrost(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Benchilwell:
mbappe average undecided undecided,u need better slap

Work on your comprehension please...

I listed players who were definitely overpriced, and stated that too much money was spent on average players... You simply pick out the average ones there.

Una too like unnecessary quarrel!
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Lashist(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
onoja12:
People who haven't traveled the world wouldn't understand what is happening, in Brazil and Argentina blacks are second class citizen, it is open knowledge that Messi is a racist. what is going on is Messi and neymar had tried to get mbappe sold out of the club but God stood for him, he is delivering result while both of them cant, in my book Messi needs to leave that club.
Olodo...stop smoking too much..are blacks not 2nd class citizens in UK and US and european countries..u don see chance to write rubbish on FP cheesy
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by joshuaidibia(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
5iine:
Like Mbappe like Ronaldo

Always wanting to fight their master Messi

Any player that ever played with Messi in the same pitch will always comfirm he is the best. grin

If you go a day without mentioning CR7 will you die? Even when a topic doesn't concern him you'll still open your wide mouth like bucket to mention his name. Y'all hate him but can't stop talking about him, same with the media. Grow up man
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by onoja12: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
glade you know. like i said when you have traveled to those countries only then would you understand the order. let me give you a highlight, in Argentina some years ago they said they want to make it a white nation, so they started kill off all the blacks, in fact in Argentina if you as a black man makes the football team, that coach would be fired and the F.A would loss its next election. most of you speak but know quite little of the world.

ASAPFERG1:
neymar is mixed race
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by onoja12: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
like i said when you have traveled to those countries only then would you understand the order. let me give you a highlight, in Argentina some years ago they said they want to make it a white nation, so they started kill off all the blacks, in fact in Argentina if you as a black man makes the football team, that coach would be fired and the F.A would loss its next election. most of you speak but know quite little of the world..

Lashist:

Olodo...stop smoking too much..are blacks not 2nd class citizens in UK and US and european countries..u don see chance to write rubbish on FP cheesy
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by onoja12: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Neymar is black??means you don't know who is black, neymar is mixed race

Lezzlie:
Messi is a racist and teaming up with Neymar who is black?

You're making so much sense.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Lashist(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
onoja12:
like i said when you have traveled to those countries only then would you understand the order. let me give you a highlight, in Argentina some years ago they said they want to make it a white nation, so they started kill off all the blacks, in fact in Argentina if you as a black man makes the football team, that coach would be fired and the F.A would loss its next election. most of you speak but know quite little of the world..

Plenty years ago...how does that make messi a racist? Is he the owner of argentina?
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by benedictilemona(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

This thing not as media or we most taking it here ...
dat might b true sha
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Lezzlie(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
onoja12:
Neymar is black??means you don't know who is black, neymar is mixed race

yeah, the world considers mixed race of black extraction BLACK! Just like Obama
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Ajewumi12: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
This would implicate his career, mbappe should respect best player in the world
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by SunMusk(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Funny you.... The guy na Ronaldo fan, though if he truly pushed Messi he is very very wrong of him. Messi is a Legend in the game.
Downey:
I never thought mbape or what will ever push his idol Messi. One that make things easy for him.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
benedictilemona:
dat might b true sha
That's just it...
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wealth and monies reveals our true selves.

Them no dey buy humility for market o!

It is inherently built.

Messi at this time knew his seniors like Ronaldinhi,xavi and the rest. Them never born am well to do pass himself then.

MBAPPE ! Mind ya self o!!!

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Danielle09:
Oga Rooney, Mbappe is not ur problem, instead you should use this same energy to save DC UNITED from finishing at bottom of the table and leave the promising young lad alone, cos you seem to be failing at every club you have managed so far
An ANTI-MESSI fan spotted...

No be lie! Messi really don choke you to throw this kinda VAWULENCE to roodney.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Gangster1ms: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Messi has been a trouble maker since the day he arrived in psg. scored 6 goals in the league, no contribution off the ball, had beef with Pochettino, created division in the dressing room and earning fortunes. Also, he had on 1 balon dor at that age, easy with the hype oga Rooney
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Uniquekriss(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

How your own career ?
Who knows you?
Some of you ehn
it's only a fool that sees white and calls it black, don't be one!
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Wordsofwisdom: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fair point, irrespective of form Mbappe has to understand that Messi is one of the greatest sportsman to grace the pitch, maybe he needs this new Oraimo watch 2 pro to keep his temper and ego in check grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Agent of Ronaldo grin
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by yusluvad(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
BESTScientist1:
My own is EVIL is APC.....Kick them out in Jesus name. All the people that voted in the cobbler will be punish except they come out strong against it and be OBIdient
Na your president be cobhler, omo Nigerians dey cruise... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Uniquekriss:
it's only a fool that sees white and calls it black, don't be one!
How is your own career?
You wont answer that but sabi put mouth for another person... Answer the question na... Who know you?
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by shiki(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lezzlie:
yeah....just like your signature says " its hard been perfect" instead of saying it's hard being perfect

I guess you would have understood it perfectly if I had said directly you need to go back to school.
pls I don’t want to have issues with you
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Lezzlie(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
shiki:
pls I don’t want to have issues with you
I understand....you have enough with life and wouldn't want to add me in the mix.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by shiki(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
I know your type, good night
Lezzlie:
I understand....you have enough with life and wouldn't want to add me in the mix.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by kelspinall(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
rooney talk anyhow this days,he ain't matured seriously..

looking at the footage where mbappe bumped messi shoulders, you will see and notice that he happened unintentional
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Sensiblerealist: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Naso you mumu reach ni. You posited wrongly, I tried to help you out without insulting and you are here defending in the rubbish.
I will still 'instruct' to go and find out who PSG's all time highest goal scorer is.
NB: It is not Zlatan

Nilon:
did i mention mbappe? Go back to school. You lack reading comprehension.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by tydi(m): 2:21am On Aug 20, 2022
Downey:
I never thought mbape or what will ever push his idol Messi. One that make things easy for him.

Hello
Good morning
Can we chat on Whatsapp.? I would like to learn programming
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Na you go bench am... See hate smelling all over you

As senseless is your first name
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Paulpaulpaul:

As senseless is your first name
Pele ti e
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Uniquekriss(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

How is your own career?
You wont answer that but sabi put mouth for another person... Answer the question na... Who know you?
if u no dey like put mouth for person mata u wouldn't be on NL... Don't talk rubbish with people u know nothing about... Any celebrity or superstar should be open to criticism especially when their attitudes call for it.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2022
Uniquekriss:
if u no dey like put mouth for person mata u wouldn't be on NL... Don't talk rubbish with people u know nothing about... Any celebrity or superstar should be open to criticism especially when their attitudes call for it.
Anyone is open to it...
Talk rubbish ... You dey mad
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Kingcalls: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Karleb:
At that age, Messi told Guardiola he wanted Ibrahimovic position because he was scoring so much and he got it. Ibra got sold.

Even though I don't believe in karma, this is karma. tongue

No be small karma grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.