Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,841 members, 7,798,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

5 Simple Hacks I Am Using To Grow My Youtube Channel Daily - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 5 Simple Hacks I Am Using To Grow My Youtube Channel Daily (338 Views)

How To Grow Your Income As A Graphic Designer In Nigeria / How To Grow Your Youtube Channel In Nigeria 2020 / Am Using My Painting To Call On Government To Encourage Recycling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Hacks I Am Using To Grow My Youtube Channel Daily by Barny4christ(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
In February 2022, I took a bold step to grow my YouTube channel.

When I made this decision, I had just 12 subscribers, most of whom were family members and friends.

All I had for my YouTube journey was determination and the resolve to be consistent. No video editing skill, little graphic skill and a bit of research skills I've gathered on Amazon KDP Business model.

I picked Thursday 8:00pm to upload 1 video every week. At this time, I had No idea whatsoever of the video content I'll be creating in 2 or 3 months. All I knew was this: Every Thursday at 8pm, I'll upload a new video.

It's been 6 months down the road that I have not failed to upload a new video every week. Not like it's been easy, but passion and determination keeps me going.

And most importantly, God's grace has been sufficient for me all the way.

Today, I'd like to share 5 things I've been doing behind the scenes that have increased my subscriber base and video views.

Let's dive in:

1. Answer Specific Questions (ASQ).

This is a great hack when it comes to delivering high value content on your YouTube channel.

I know that when you visit YouTube, you're asking specific questions in the search box. This applies to most people that visit this platform.

When you Answer Specific Questions in your YouTube videos, they'll show up whenever someone types in such questions or keywords in the search box.

2. Consistently Deliver High Value Content.

When it comes to YouTube, Consistency is the HEAD, but High Value Content is the NECK that Turns the HEAD.

If you're consistent at uploading low value content, or verge content that is not well targeted, your videos will not do well on YouTube.

To resolve this, you must create content that meets the viewer's needs. With this approach, you'll keep them glued to your videos and they'll keep coming back for more.

3. Share Valuable Content About Your Video on Social Media Platforms.

I do this on Facebook, but you can extend it to social media platforms you use the most.

I share my videos in dedicated Facebook groups. By dedicated I mean Facebook groups that are focused on my niche.

Instead of dropping links and spamming such groups, this is what I do differently to stand out from the crowd.

I create written content about the video, probably what can help the reader understand the video better or other nuggets i didn't include in the video.

Sometimes, I simply write a brief summary of what the reader stands to gain by watching my video. If it's a group that doesn't allow adding links to a post, I make reference to the video and drop the link in the comments.

With this process, I get more eyeballs on my videos.

4. Answer Questions in Facebook Groups and Recommend Your Videos.

If you've joined Facebook groups in your niche, you can spare some time and answer questions in such groups.

Not all questions will require you to add links to your videos. But if your videos Answer Specific Questions, you can recommend them while providing valuable answers.

This hack works great if you do it properly.

5. Utilize WhatsApp Status, Facebook Stories (WhatsApp group and Facebook page).

I add the link to my videos on Facebook stories and WhatsApp status.

When I write content about my videos, I post the content on my profile with the link to the video.

And for those who have WhatsApp groups or Facebook pages, you can also add your content and links on such platforms like I do.

This way, you'll increase your view and subscribers.

Before you go, let me give you a bonus HACK reserve for those who read posts to the end.

BONUS HACK
I discovered this hack a few weeks ago and it has been sending massive traffic to my YouTube videos consistently.

NAIRALAND.

I've been exploring this platform for a few weeks now. And in the coming weeks, I'll share my experience and how you can best utilize this platform to grow your YouTube channel.

Stay tuned.

PS: If you want to start, grow and monetize your YouTube channel quickly, Fredrick Nnamdi Ibemgbo is organizing a 5-day YouTube Masterclass in September. Send me a DM to learn more 07062795443

(1) (Reply)

Free Class on How to Create High Quality Mockups Using Your Smart Phone / Sony A 5000 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.