Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? (437 Views)

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? by Bjteensdes24: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
@Mod please help me push this to front page thanks. Hello nairalander, I would be glad if I get an answer for this question am about to ask cos we learn everyday. A woman has a daughter who is still in secondary, the woman’s younger brother came to visit and stayed for long. During his time staying with them, he has been sleeping with the daughter of his elder sister and told the girl not to tell her mum. To cut it short, the girl gave birth to a baby boy. My question is what will the father call the baby his niece have for him?
Note: Someone said he will be a ‘Nephew’ to him
Re: What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? by olasaad(f): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
End time child shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? by Mindlog: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
My question is, has the sexual deviant been arrested?
Re: What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? by Bjteensdes24: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mindlog:
IMy question is, has the sexual deviant been arrested?
The guy ran away and as per family stuff, I guess they wouldn’t want to do anything about it. The kid is going to 2years now
Re: What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? by Chomsky1967(f): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
So to you now the issue here is what the child will be called? People dey this world o
Re: What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? by Zonefree(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

The guy ran away and as per family stuff, I guess they wouldn’t want to do anything about it. The kid is going to 2years now
They for abort the baby na undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? by Bjteensdes24: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chomsky1967:
So to you now the issue here is what the child will be called? People dey this world o
Wetin you wan make we do? Call police arrest the family cos they don’t want any case? Arbeg o na wetin me wan know be that e don happen e don happen
Re: What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? by EmahBoss(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
The child is his nephew and his son!
No special name for such relation because it is not a norm. Call him son-nephew undecided
Re: What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? by Bjteensdes24: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Zonefree:

They for abort the baby na undecided
They didn’t notice until 6months when they visited their grandma and the old woman said she is pregnant meanwhile, the mother of the girl never knew
Re: What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? by Bjteensdes24: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
EmahBoss:
The child is his nephew and his son!
No special name for such relation because it is not a norm. Call him son-nephew undecided
Wow! Thanks for your answer
Re: What Can One Call The Baby His Niece Have For Him? by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

So they keep it under wraps so the pedophile can move on to destroying another man's child after destroying his own family's? undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Different Types Of Father / 'She Will Never Be Left Alone With A Male' / A Serious Message To Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.