Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

SEO Manager Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO Manager Needed (564 Views)

A Social Media Account Manager Needed / Blog Manager Needed !! / Websites Manager Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Manager Needed by dimexy247(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
I noticed my AdSense has been stucked and idle for over a month now, no clicks, few impressions and no earnings whatsoever.

My traffics isn't much though but there has always been activities at least except like a month or so ago. I need an expert to help me fix this and maybe work on the SEO too.

Do not think you can rip me off. I need AdSense and SEO experts only. Scammers should keep the hell off this post. Thanks.
Re: SEO Manager Needed by nowtoday1: 12:35am On Aug 20, 2022
dimexy247:
I noticed my AdSense has been stucked and idle for over a month now, no clicks, few impressions and no earnings whatsoever.

My traffics isn't much though but there has always been activities at least except like a month or so ago. I need an expert to help me fix this and maybe work on the SEO too.

Do not think you can rip me off. I need AdSense and SEO experts only. Scammers should keep the hell off this post. Thanks.

+234 814 748 0036. Her name bimpe
Tell her from david.

She will assist u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEO Manager Needed by dimexy247(m): 1:52am On Aug 20, 2022
Alright, thank you.

nowtoday1:

Tell her from david.

She will assist u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEO Manager Needed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
nowtoday1:

Tell her from david.

She will assist u

God bless you David

You shall never lack in Jesus name

More winnings to you and may your name be referred as you reffered me from pole to plole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEO Manager Needed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
dimexy247:

Thank you for the great consistent recommendation and referrals

God bless you for me

This particular client don't value time and resources

As I have talked about six years of my journey

Seo experience has taught me a lot over the years

Data Plan fee is a mandatory fee that is separate from a services and it's important Brands/ Business understand this

This is an internet job not an offline job

It will be inconsiderate not to consider data plan let's skip religion

Over the years I will spend so highly on data fee and I get Penny and brands and Business have no idea the behind the scenes

This year's it was a goal to make it mandatory

And so many Brands can attest to it and how extremely effective it's been

It will be wrong of me to cheat other brand

It will be inconsiderate of the Business to not value people's reosurces

Some Business Owners need to do better

To be honest

To wrap it up am honored to be listed as one of the Seo Expert who is very skilled in the Monetization

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
Re: SEO Manager Needed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:38am On Aug 25, 2022
This same client said because he can't pay data plan this month

That he will shift it next month

But he has block my line as well social media platforms

The question I have is why the blocking and why the running

If you know that you can't pay for a services why tell an expert to next month

You mess up Sir

If you can't keep to your word �

Wordsfrombimpe:

Thank you for the great consistent recommendation and referrals

God bless you for me

This particular client don't value time and resources

As I have talked about six years of my journey

Seo experience has taught me a lot over the years

Data Plan fee is a mandatory fee that is separate from a services and it's important Brands/ Business understand this

This is an internet job not an offline job

It will be inconsiderate not to consider data plan let's skip religion

Over the years I will spend so highly on data fee and I get Penny and brands and Business have no idea the behind the scenes

This year's it was a goal to make it mandatory

And so many Brands can attest to it and how extremely effective it's been

It will be wrong of me to cheat other brand

It will be inconsiderate of the Business to not value people's reosurces

Some Business Owners need to do better

To be honest

To wrap it up am honored to be listed as one of the Seo Expert who is very skilled in the Monetization

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

Re: SEO Manager Needed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:08am On Aug 25, 2022
@dimexy247 you are a thief if you don't pay for my intellectual ideas

Don't even try me

You had a conversation in regards to Seo services you said till next month you block me

And you went to lift my ideas to your media site

You are an intellectual theft

Take It down

dimexy247:

(1) (Reply)

Hi Hello / In Need Sql 2005 E-book On Store Procedure / Load 2,500 Naira Card And Brows For Six Month Free For More Info Call 081308864

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.